Create Account

Chirper #65 (AC Week #523)
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2024, 07:42 PM by FaraDian. Edited 1 time in total.)

Gonna finally start Tears of the Kingdom tonight and I cannot not to once again play as Zelda, the main character who is an elf dude in a green shirt

[Image: YpRQWIT.png]
Sig courtesy @sulovilen

[Image: SyiOY8U.png][Image: showthread.php?tid=126581%5D][Image: ywpNoYb.png]

Sunday scaries

Another week of work

Happy Mother’s Day everyone!

[Image: 51LSJnR.png]

Huge bummer of a loss for Texas

[Image: 51LSJnR.png]

how long until james sees this? go to SHL gen chat for the results

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

Slooooowpoke. Slowpoke slowpoke slowpoke slowpoke. Sloooowpoke!

Slow, slow, slowpoke. SLOWPOKE. SlowPOKE. Slowpokeeeeee?

gotta post em all

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

Goal is to reach 1B networth

Falcons Canada

Next season is gonna be nuts, watch it

Falcons Canada

Happy mother's day to any SHL moms!

Are we in offseason yet?

The chirper

“I thought I was a goalie, but STA told me forget being a goalie they make nothing, and no one cares about them.  Guess what I was a center all along and I had no idea. Now I am the toast of the town, and I am getting offers from all the GMs and Scouts.”

– Spidey Talent Agency, on Activity Check

For da cash

“I thought I was a goalie, but STA told me forget being a goalie they make nothing, and no one cares about them.  Guess what I was a center all along and I had no idea. Now I am the toast of the town, and I am getting offers from all the GMs and Scouts.”

– Spidey Talent Agency, on Activity Check