Create Account

Hamilton Steelhawks Unveil S50 Captains

Last season was one to forget for the rebuilding Steelhawks, who came last place in the SHL while not owning their first round pick. However there is much hope for the future in Hamilton, as they have a brilliant young core to look to for the future, accentuated by a great haul of prospects from the latest draft, as an iconic S50 for the SHL is rolling around. For this historic season for the Steelhawks, here are the captains of the team:

First Alternate Captain: Aaron Wilson ( @aaronwilson )

(Aaron doesn't have a sig I can use for this article so I decided to whip one up quick on MS Paint, yes I know its fantastic)

[Image: asron.jpg]

Wilson had a promising first season as a member of Hamilton after being a second round pick in S47, and has become a real leader on and off the ice. He was one of the better rookies of S49, posting 13 goals and 12 assists playing on the Steelhawks' first line. Playing nearly twenty two and a half minutes in his debut campaign, lots of faith is being put in Wilson for the present and future, as has been reflected in him winning a spot in captaincy.

Second Alternate Captain: Tig Murphy ( @notorioustig )

[Image: crtigger.png]

Murphy is a player who is a large part of the heart and soul of the Steelhawks, and although his point production has not quite reached the high heights expected of him, he is undeniably a great presence on the team who is now entering his prime. Last season, Tig had 7 goals and 26 assists last season, and his numbers will only be expected to increase in S50, as he will be playing with cone up-and-coming rookie Gabe Johnson this season.

S50 Hamilton Steelhawks Captain: Robert Phelps ( @DrunkenTeddy )

Phelps is a player whose name is synonymous with the Steelhawks organization, and an easy no-brainer for being captain for an 11th season running. A first overall pick by the Steelhawks all the way back in S50, the 30 year-old continues to be the best player on the team by a significant margin, and a cherished presence. Last season, despite being at an age many would call past his prime, Phelps put up 51 points in 50 games, an increase from his 45 in S48, and once again he will look to have another fantastic season while donning the 'C' once again.

Steelhawks Steelhawks Steelhawks

C - Robert Phelps
A - Tig Murphy
A - Aaron Wilson

Code:
Around 420 words hehehe, also I'll leave it to the grader if my beautiful Wilson sig gets me money  :biggrin:

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

snubbed

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

Beautiful

Player info | Updates | Stats
SteelhawksCanadaWhalers

[Image: aawil.gif]

Nice.

[Image: lebbish.gif]

I was snubbed. Im under 700 tpe, but I was snubbed

[Image: dmills3.gif]
[Image: 6by0kBi.png] || [Image: ohmEd0h.png]

CanadaWhalersSteelhawks

Wilson is a franchise tier player and no one can tell me otherwise. Also Wilson needs a sig damn.

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]