Create Account

Chad Johnson is coming to San Francisco

(659 words. Ready for grading.)

Chad Johnson sat in the plush leather seats of his custom Gulfstream G650, champagne flute in hand. He had been in a high stakes corporate takeover meeting in Dubai when the call came in from California and now he was staring out the window of his descending private jet as it passed over the Golden Gate Bridge. Johnson’s plane, nicknamed “The Moneymaker”, touched down on the tarmac. Chad made his way down the stairs and adjusted his dollar bill green Rolex as he climbed into the rear of his waiting Maybach. The Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase’s theme song began to sound from Chad’s pocket, his ringtone. He withdrew his phone, housed in a Louis Vuitton phone case, and checked the call – it was from his son, Gabriel. Chad sent the call to voicemail.

The Maybach pulled up at the curb outside the San Francisco Pride headquarters. The driver got out and walked around to open the door for Chad and let him out. As he stepped out into the sun he withdrew his Ray Ban Clubmasters from the breast pocket of his suit and put them on. The paparazzi were already there waiting for him, just as he had told his publicist to make sure of. The camera’s clicked as microphones were shoved close to his face.
“I have no comment at this time!” Chad repeated to the various microphones with a smirk on his face. “Maybe soon, though. Who knows.”
Chad’s crocodile leather shoe clacked as he ascended the dozen or so steps to the double door entrance. He turned to strike one last pose for the paparazzi’s cameras before entering the building.

The Pride headquarters had an extremely modern interior. Slatted stairs hugged the left wall and climbed to a second story full of office spaces with opaque windows. On the ground floor where Chad found himself now there was a coffee bar and a buffet style cafeteria, the smells from which filled the air in here and made Chad’s mouth water. Towards the back of the lobby there was a large glass window, through which Chad could look down at the practice rink. He leaned against the glass for a second observing a private practice session between Jonas Larsen and the coaching staff. Johnson had seen Jonas on television before of course, but he was much taller and dare he say sexier in person.
Why can’t my son be more like you? Chad thought.

“There he is!” Chad turned from watching the ice and saw Pride General Manager Jeff Kirkstone walking towards him, his hand outstretched for a hand shake. The two men greeted each other before Kirkstone lead Johnson up the stairs and into one of the opaque windowed meeting rooms.
“I’m sure you know why I called you here,” Kirkstone started.
“I have some idea.” Johnson responded as he picked up his cup of coffee from the cherry wood meeting table and took a sip. The large purple and gold lion head logo adorned the wall and Chad pictured himself having to wear that logo and those colors – he knew he could pull it off.

A few hours later Kirkstone and Johnson descended the stairs together. The duo went out the front doors of the Pride headquarters and to the podium that Chad had arranged to be there. The cameras and reporters turned their attention to the podium with bated breath. Kirkstone approached first.
“On behalf of the San Francisco Pride organization I am happy to announce that Chad Johnson will be taking over the role of co-gm. We had a great meeting and we think that Chad has a solid vision for the future.”
Chad stepped up to the podium and for the next half hour to forty-five minutes asked questions from the media after withdrawing the Pride hat from inside the podium and sticking it on his head. He looked forward to leaving his mark on this great and storied franchise.

@Gwdjohnson @Grapehead

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/glswenson.gif[/img]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/agentchadjohnson.gif[/img]

Nice work. I feel as though Chad makes money and/or loves money. I could be wrong though.

Not so sure about describing the Pride as "great" or "storied" though.

Good luck and Congrats!

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

11-14-2019, 04:12 PMJKortesi81 Wrote: Nice work. I feel as though Chad makes money and/or loves money. I could be wrong though.

Not so sure about describing the Pride as "great" or "storied" though.

Good luck and Congrats!

Chad is everything I hate but low key wish I could be in one person. Thank you for the well wishes.

How does a man as fabulous as Chad have a son like Gabe Johnson?

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

11-14-2019, 05:30 PMAcsolap Wrote: How does a man as fabulous as Chad have a son like Gabe Johnson?

you dont want to know who the mother was in this case would be my guess

11-14-2019, 05:30 PMAcsolap Wrote: How does a man as fabulous as Chad have a son like Gabe Johnson?

He doesn't know and it's a constant source of disappointment.

Idk ask my dad in real life

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]