Create Account

S51 WFT #1 - Giving Thanks

White Goodman is thankful that S51 is all figured out and started, could you imagine what he would do otherwise? neither could he. Just be thankful. Also, Happy Thanksgiving.

[Image: 54855_s.gif]

Knights ||  Patriotes

Whalers|| Renegades ||  Patriotes ||  Finland

Renegades ||Militia ||Canada  

[Image: jearim.gif]

@esilverm

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

Im thankful for 3 people on this site to be honest. The 3 people would be Mikelis Ozolins, who is not active anymore unfortunately. There is also Calogero Crudelli ans Theo Morgan.
The reason I am thanful for them is because they are the ones that convinced me to rejoin the SHL and create a player. If it wasnt for them, I would have never returned here

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

I'm thankful for all of the amazing team mates and all the wonderful rivalries I have watched develop over 46 season in the SHL.  I am thankful for the opportunities I have had as a GM, a captain and now a member of the PT department. While there has been some times where I have gone inactive I always find myself coming back for the people I have met and the incredibly fun experiences I have had with this community.  It is crazy to think I have know some of you for a decade...

Firebirds Scarecrows raiders Blizzard  Platoon  Dragons  Stars

S52 "A" Alternate Captain of the Calgary Dragons
"GM" - Former Prince George Firebirds and Regina Force General Manager
"C" - Former Captain of the Halifax Raiders
S48 Brandon Holmes Trophy Recipient - Top Defensive Forward

FirebirdsScarecrowsraiders - TimberGrizzliesArmadaCanadaDragonsBlizzardStars - PlatoonSpecters
Davos Otasrob Player Page
Davos Otasrob Player Updates

Fish is thankful for a bunch of things. Fish is thankful for countries beginning to take global warming more serious, attempting to curb their CO2 output, helping minimize how acidic oceans are turning so fish has a place to love.

Fish is also thankful for Czechia, his first home. Czechia is proll the main reason why I remained active since everyone in there is always talking about something. Cal, Alaska, Blast, Esso, Shiny, Off, Luke, CoA, samee, infidel, static and on and on I’m really really too lazy to tag u all but you guys make czechia the bestia by far

STL, my first team Thank u GMs @Nictox @TML99 for drafting me, I wouldn’t wanna be anywhere else. To the vets @Mika_Kandinsky @“Huck24” @esilverm @BrewskyBoy thank you all for being so welcoming and helping me out with whatever shit I needed help with. Sorry we couldn’t help you guys win anything. To my fellow draftees @acdangel @Rankle you two are great wouldn’t want to be drafted with anybody else. Also to everyone on STL you are all great like @Evok and @“cpt_squall”

And Buff, my final home. @Tomen @WannabeFinn can’t believe u guys got me in the second round smh the rest of the league, appreciate taking a chance on me hopefully I’m another buffalo steal.
@luff even tho ur player is shit ur always active and fun as hell, and then mayuu hhh I’m too lazy to look up ur tags but I appreciate u fellas and everyone else

But yes most thankful for the end of the boomers so we can cleanup their mess and save the oceans and the rainforest and all the good nature stuff that needs to be saved sooner than later

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2019, 12:34 PM by ImShiny.)

To start off I'm very thankful for the Czech, Manhattan, and Kelowna locker rooms for being such great and fun places to be able to hang out. Everyone is super nice and keeps the lockerrooms active and a fun place to hang out and talk about anything you want.

I'm thankful for @GeckoeyGecko, @Citizen of Adraa, @"luketd", @Tomasnz, @hewasajazzman, @Esso2264, @Blastmeaway, @caltroit_red_flames, @efiug, @Z0REM,and @"jfisherr" for being outstanding human beings.

I'm thankful for @Inf1d3l for being our DM, being an amazing gaming partner, and for being someone I can talk to about anything. Also for having stellar music tastes.

I'm thankful for @39alaska39 for honestly being an incredible and nice person every time we talk. I can talk to you about anything and you make me laugh a lot. I'm glad to be friends with you even though I don't get put on special teams for the Rage.

@Off You are literally my brother and I am glad you are. Thanks for getting me into the SHL. Congrats on the cup. You're still a dickhead

@JayWhy and Kayla of course. You are such a wonderful person. You are so nice to me and I know I can talk to you guys literally about anything if I need to. You are one of the reasons I'm still apart of the SHL and I can't thank you enough. You guys are my  SHL mom and dad.

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

First off, big shout out to @Dangles13 and @SpartanGibbles for taking a gamble on me in the first round. As a newcomer to the site, I didn't know what to expect and they made me feel comfortable right away.

@SDCore my man. You do so much for this community and you're always going the extra mile to help me or anyone else who asks. The best. 

@JNH @BDonini you guys were there in my first year at Anaheim to acclimate me to the site. I'm sure you also put in a good word with @Velevra to draft me to Chicago which I'm most appreciative of. Can't wait for this season where we can all play together again

Big thanks to the Anaheim front office for all your hard work. You guys are amazing @Segi @bbjygm @thiefofcheese

HUGE shout out to my S48 Outlaw brother @tedlamotors. Easily one of the nicest people on the site. Miss playing with you buddy

Thanks to everyone in Chicago who puts up with my feeding in league. Let me carry you in an fps, I'm much better I promise. @kit @nykonax @O4L @Naosu @chetib

[Image: xvPjYUR.png]
syndicate Outlaws Switzerland

I'm thankful for all the members of the Calgary dragons. Without the great guys in the locker room I'd doubt I'd still be updating and engaged in the SHL. Thanks Dragons.

[Image: mstuk41.gif]
[Image: 35884_s.gif]

[Image: jcjcF7J.png][Image: nHs4nH0.png]

First, I am thankful for being drafted to an awesome team being Los Angeles. And second, would be to all the wonderful people and friends I have met here in the SHL and other sim leagues!

[Image: szY1Nbi.png]
[Image: vwglei8.png]
Left Winger - Gylfi Eriksson
Update Page  ====  Player Page

I've gotta be thankful for @Wasty who somehow talked me in to joining the SHL again after a long time away from the site.

Definitely thankful for the Whalers who helped bring a Four Star Cup back to Vancouver in my last season as a Whaler @aaronwilson @dmills3 @SecondSucks22 @Bruins10 @MCP_ @TheHockeyist @C9Van @nubbedindaribs and I might be missing a couple people, so I'm sorry about that. Also, my fellow inactives Cullen Gray and Sami Rieder, huge part of the team as well.

@"luketd" for getting me on the Whalers and just being an overall good guy. Definitely helped in keeping me around and keeping my interest while I was in the SMJHL.

Lastly, thankful to everyone on the site trying to help fix the issues that have arisen in the last couple of weeks with the simulator. Huge props for trying to find a solution!

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

I am thankful for everyone past, present, and future that currently or previously held a job or position in the SHL. Without you, the league wouldn't be successful.

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

I'm thankful to all my Shl teammates and GM's who have been by my side and super supportive of me throughout my young career. I'm also thankful for the great linemates I've had and all the friends I've made whether they be my crow boys, new recruits in Toronto or my Russian comrades.

I'm very thankful for my past season and the Jesster trophy!

Mika Kandinsky Stars 

[Image: mika_kandinsky.gif]

I'm thankful to all of my locker rooms, St. Louis, New England, and Russia. All three are amazing and very supportive, I'm very lucky be in all three.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

I'm thankful for every past and present teammate as well as any management I have been in contact with. It has always been a pleasant and enjoyable. The Raptors lockerroom will forever be a home for me and I'm looking forward to being called up and being a bigger part of the SFP lockerroom in the future.

Falcons Canada

28 words
This year's Thanksgiving, Jack Kennedy is most thankful for his team mates. For, they always have his back, they always lend their support, and offer great advice.