Create Account

Stop the Bias Against non-Photoshop Users

01-02-2020, 12:13 PMGeckoeyGecko Wrote:
01-02-2020, 12:06 PMRainDelay Wrote: There was feedback, but it seemed rushed. Also, GIMP is a lot less streamlined than PS which makes cutting a much more arduous process. Of course there’s always stuff to be improved on, but I didn’t like the “oh there’s not enough ridiculously advanced stuff” some of which GIMP can’t even do.

obviously not a fix-all kinda thing, but there are precut renders out there, which should if nothing else save you some time. cant remember the site rn, should probably be in resources somewhere?

Ahh, yes I am familiar with those resources. Has some good precut ones for many players but for some (most) I prefer finding an image that I feel is “right” and cutting myself with the lasso tool, even just for the challenge.

And for some renders like Matthias Seger who plays in Switzerland there just won’t be any pre-cut lol

Thank you though!

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stop the Bias Against non-Photoshop Users - by RainDelay - 01-02-2020, 12:15 PM