Create Account

Samat Beibitzhanov Pre-Draft Presser FINISHED
(This post was last modified: 01-19-2020, 05:29 AM by Duff101.)

Code:
Ready for grading, double draft media

Samat walks out on stage wearing a clearly well-worn Colorado Raptors sweatshirt and sweatpants. in his right hand he holds a large tub of peanut butter, which he is eating with a spoon in his left. He trips and nearly drops the tub, barely managing to collect himself before setting the peanut butter down on the podium.

Well? Ask questions!

Quote:How do you pronounce your name?

Telling everyone answer would ruin the fun of listening to everyone butcher it. No cheating, but I will give you hint, it is four syllables.

Quote:Any goalies you want to model your game after?

I model game after goalie who does goalie things and stops the puck. I think it is very good role model because I also do goalie things and try to stop pucks from entering net. His name is Goalie Goalie and he is a very good goalie who does many good things for goalies including being a goalie and being a goalie.

Quote:Any teams you’re particularly interested in being drafted to?

I have no particular interest in any team other than I would like weather to be cold and miserable and full of snow because it makes me happy.

Quote:What are your opinions on Colorado?

I love Colorado it is good state with many big mountains that has many pretty nature sites. In addition state has many great tourist attractions like SMJHL hockey team that is fun for whole family. Visit Colorado today.

Where is my ad check?

A man offstage flashes a roll of cash and directs Samat back towards the audience.

Quote:How did you feel your first season went?

I feel like first season went very well. We did not finish as well as I like but me and other prospects on team like Simothy Drunkebird did very well and I think future of team is in good place. I think biggest failure of season was 0 penalty minutes which was very disappointing for me, I really need to work on improving that aspect of my game over offseason to really come back next year in a better place.

Quote:You had a great rookie season.  20-22-2 with a save percentage of .889 and a 2.65 goals against average.  That sets a pretty good starting mark in Colorado.  What are you doing in the off-season to improve for next season?

Thank you for numbers. Next season we make numbers bigger for everyone.

Quote:Is there a player at the next level that youve taken notice of and would like to emulate?

Yes. There is player in SMJHL named Samat Bebizzanof, I have no idea how to say last name but he is very good player and clearly best player in whole league and I seek to emulate him in every way because he is awesome and cool and best player in league. If I were like him I would be very happy with performance in season.

Quote:when are we gettings shots

How about right now?

Reaches under podium and pulls out tequila bottle.

What? Not all post-Soviet country people are vodka drinkers.

Quote:What sets you apart as the best goalie in this SHL draft?

I do not claim to be best goalie in draft because I think Mr. Draft will disagree with me and say "NO! Samat you are second or third best goalie in draft!" And at the end of the day Mr. Draft has the final say on how good I am in compared to other goalies. I am only goalie who start nearly whole season but that does not matter because I suck in playoffs etc etc. It is my job to prove Mr. Draft wrong and retrospectively make him say "Samat was best player in draft."

Quote:You're here on the cusp of a major SMJHL Draft. What can you tell us about any of your fellow countrymen hopeful to hear their names called Sunday by juniors teams?

To be honest I do not pay too much attention to teams not named Colorado, I attempt to be big focused on only my team and how I can improve myself and team. I wish everyone success against Mr. Draft.

Quote:What are you most looking forward to as we move into a new season?

Winning more games than we lose.

Quote:Did random men from Buffalo and Winnipeg come to whisper to you?

My lawyer has advised me not to answer that question as it is currently part of a closed investigation.

[Image: Duff101.gif]
Credit to Geck, Ragnar and Juni for sigs

How do you pronounce your name?

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

Any goalies you want to model your game after?

Any teams you’re particularly interested in being drafted to?

What are your opinions on Colorado?

How did you feel your first season went?

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2020, 03:24 PM by Chevy.)

Raises Hand

Peter Croslen - Ocregister.com

Mr. Beibitzhanov (Bay-bit-ZHAN-off)

You had a great rookie season.  20-22-2 with a save percentage of .889 and a 2.65 goals against average.  That sets a pretty good starting mark in Colorado.  What are you doing in the off-season to improve for next season?

[Image: QsZ1vOb.jpeg]

Is there a player at the next level that youve taken notice of and would like to emulate?

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

when are we gettings shots

What sets you apart as the best goalie in this SHL draft?

You're here on the cusp of a major SMJHL Draft. What can you tell us about any of your fellow countrymen hopeful to hear their names called Sunday by juniors teams?

What are you most looking forward to as we move into a new season?

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Did random men from Buffalo and Winnipeg come to whisper to you?

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle