Create Account

Poll: Do you piss in the shower?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
79.21%
80 79.21%
No
20.79%
21 20.79%
Total 101 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do you piss in the shower?

What I dont understand is that, if you had to go, why didn't you just do it in the toilet as soon as you walked into the bathroom? Or are you guys really just taking that long of showers?

[Image: vDWeWJB.png]
Sig By Carpy48
Selected #14 Overall to the Colorado Raptors
Selected #9 Overall to the Calgary Dragons
Finland Dragons Raptors
[Image: zdXC6eb.png][Image: 8b7dmkE.png]

01-21-2020, 10:17 PMefiug Wrote:
01-21-2020, 09:55 PMBriedaqueduc Wrote: so basically how it happened is that me and @Otrebor13 ended up arguing about that somehow in the LAP lr, and since then, every time there's someone new in the lr we ask them to know what side they're on. And this time it was brought up in other lrs afterwards and @Kalakar thought it would be a great idea to make a poll about it.

Btw I'm baffled at how many people actually do it without any shame

i think its quite simple actually. the shower embodies the human condition quite astutely. the warm water pouring on you back emulates both rain and childbirth, showing the naturality of taking a shower. the shower also gives you the most freedom in the world, you don't need clothes or money or status, everybody showers. showering is an art and if you don't use your shower to its fullest potential then you are simply denying your primal urges to be free.

>Everybody showers

That's an assumption

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

01-21-2020, 10:30 PMMarlinManiac4 Wrote: What I dont understand is that, if you had to go, why didn't you just do it in the toilet as soon as you walked into the bathroom? Or are you guys really just taking that long of showers?

Peeing in the shower helps save water. #gogreengopee

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Bunch of savages.

Renegades  raiders  Finland

Listen, sometimes you hop in the shower not needing to pee, then over the course of the shower you need to piss. You gotta do what you gotta do, and the rest of the men in my kitchen and family agree

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

I pee in the bath

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

01-21-2020, 10:38 PMSecondSucks22 Wrote: Listen, sometimes you hop in the shower not needing to pee, then over the course of the shower you need to piss. You gotta do what you gotta do, and the rest of the men in my kitchen and family agree

[Image: EnchantingExemplaryHoverfly-size_restricted.gif]

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

bet you guys think wiping your ass with some pieces of tissue paper is enough too

Sometimes

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

imagine not pissing in the shower

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

about 79% of us are normal fucking human beings

sometimes i pee alot before the shower and then i have to pee more in the shower

But say you take a really hot shower with lots of steam. And then you piss in the shower and it evaporates too. But your pores are more open on account of the heat and steam. So you have all those piss vapors making their way into your skin. So after you take this nice clean shower, you still smell like piss. And hopefully you're hydrated and didn't eat a lot of asparagus (my favorite vegetable) or it might be a weird day in the office. So this pissing in the shower might seem "normal", but just he wary of the piss vapors.

Renegades  raiders  Finland

even if i don't feel like pissing before taking a shower the hot water makes me wanna piss, it's a shower ritual. also if you're not pissing in your shower chances are someone else is if you share a shower sooooo

[Image: 3.png]

There are people who don't piss in the shower?

[Image: notoriousTRON.gif]
Sig Cred: Carpy, ML, RainDelay, Donini & Geekusoid
[Image: gs89eGV.png]