Create Account

STL Punishment

Fuck St Louis

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

I always thought it was a stupid rule but st.louis should have done it properly.

Also idk why evok is suspended.

wow @Evok u really fucked up this time!

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

suspend evok forever she has corona

ban the city of st. louis

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

02-08-2020, 12:56 PMBaelor Swift Wrote: wow @Evok u really fucked up this time!

yeah my player should have totally not gone on the ice that day. empty net all the way!

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

02-08-2020, 12:45 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Explain the reasoning behind Doyle’s suspension @BadWolf

Basically the suspension is "extra backup games". Suspension forces them to be done with Doyle scratched which should have happened when called up and also makes the punishment more general in the case this happens for a position player.

02-08-2020, 02:07 PMgolden_apricot Wrote:
02-08-2020, 12:45 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Explain the reasoning behind Doyle’s suspension @BadWolf

Basically the suspension is "extra backup games". Suspension forces them to be done with Doyle scratched which should have happened when called up and also makes the punishment more general in the case this happens for a position player.
Why did you decide not to rule that they should play 2 more backup games vs. suspending Doyle? Why did the ruling go against precedent? I’d also like a response from BW on this.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Punishing Doyle even tho it wasn’t their fault. Lmao

[Image: 336.jpg]

Where is Dr. Izzy

02-08-2020, 02:07 PMgolden_apricot Wrote:

I dont think player should be punished when player litteraly have no way to be at fault. Punishing the team is fair but its not like the player asked to not have it done properly. Way to go about promoting activity when you punish a bystander to the situation.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

#FreeDoyle

#CorruptHO

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

What exactly did Doyle do to get punished?

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]

02-08-2020, 02:42 PMStamkosFan Wrote: What exactly did Doyle do to get punished?
existed

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

I stand with Doyle. @Evok
HO fucked up on this one.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]