Create Account

Buffalo Stampede Punishment

I demand 1st ov as payment for my pain and suffering

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

I don't understand why we aren't banning them from competing in the SHL for 3 seasons

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

BuffaLOL

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

[Image: 3q0aey.jpg]

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Lol it feels kinda good to have Buffalo back in the hot seat. Hamilton took our cup and our heat

02-22-2020, 08:32 PMkarey Wrote: Lol it feels kinda good to have Buffalo back in the hot seat. Hamilton took our cup and our heat

What do you mean? Hamilton has never won a cup before

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

CheatabeFinn

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

02-22-2020, 07:59 PMml002 Wrote: I demand 1st ov as payment for my pain and suffering
Pain and suffering was self inflicted; you applied tk GM Toronto

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Don't let this distract you from the fact that buffalo mostly regressed out of passing

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

02-22-2020, 08:41 PMhhh81 Wrote:
02-22-2020, 07:59 PMml002 Wrote: I demand 1st ov as payment for my pain and suffering
Pain and suffering was self inflicted; you applied tk GM Toronto

I blame HO for putting me in charge I'm clearly the worst choice

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

02-22-2020, 07:42 PMTomen Wrote:
02-22-2020, 07:36 PMhotdog Wrote: Was this just in today’s playoff sim or the regular season too?
To provide some clarity.
for the first 48 regular season games the 4th line was at 10% wanted ice time and full scorer.

For the last 2 regular season games and the 1st playoff game against TOR it was at 0% wanted ice time and full scorer.

Can we have your playoff spot

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

02-22-2020, 07:38 PMnour Wrote:
02-22-2020, 07:36 PMhotdog Wrote: Was this just in today’s playoff sim or the regular season too?
From the start of the regular season up until today's sim

Can we have their playoff spot

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

Damn. Always seems like there's a healthy amount of punishment thread consistently throughout the calendar years. Wasn't always this way!

Grumble, grumble... old man stuff... "back in my SHL days" monologue

[Image: ThdtxoF.png]

|| Fujikawa Player Page || Update Page ||

02-22-2020, 07:52 PMBoomcheck Wrote: Weak punishment.

New England misses playoffs

GM pay and just a 3rd smh this buffalo bias #freedaco shl getting more cheating scandals than the mlb

J O D A N

02-22-2020, 09:00 PMml002 Wrote:
02-22-2020, 08:41 PMhhh81 Wrote: Pain and suffering was self inflicted; you applied tk GM Toronto

I blame HO for putting me in charge I'm clearly the worst choice

#UrsinForGM

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]