Create Account

Dragons Contract Extensions, part 1

[Image: TeamBarDragons.png]

The Calgary Dragons are thrilled to announce the following contract extensions as we head into a new era of SHL Hockey on FHM!

Brennan Kennedy Jr !!  We're stoked to extend BK, he's a big leader for us and has quickly become one of our top players. He's now in his prime years and we'll lean on him heavily in FHM. He's already our wealthiest player so we thank him for taking a home town discount!

Terms:
Dragons S53: 3M*
Dragons S54: 3M*
Dragons S55: 3M*

*Hometown Discount

Mike Izzy !! The Augment is still a force to be reckoned with even in his 18th season! We'll look for him to continue to be the bruising two-way power forward we all came to love in sths and carry that on in FHM! Also he's done an amazing job as our new co-gm, he's absolutely invaluable to me personally and this franchise! Thanks Izzy!

Dragons S53: 3M*
Dragons S54: 3M*

*Hometown Discount

Mikael Choybuk !! Big Game Boychuk has turned into Big Game Choybuk! The long time Dragons veteran on his second player with the team has once again been fantastic for us. He's creating another star player and will take on the role of super sniper in FHM. We're excited about his game and love having him here!

Terms:
Dragons S53: 5M
Dragons S54: 5M
Dragons S55: 5M

Kata Vilde !! Our resident star in net and a big presence in our locker room, Vilde is one of the top goalies in the SHL and we expect him to be a one of the key reasons we remain in contention for the cup in FHM. He's excited to no longer be subjected to the randomness of sths goalie luck, we are too!

Terms:
Dragons S54: 5M

Chico Smeb !! Still the only Champion Smeb in the league, we're excited to sign Chico to his annual 1 year contract! Smeb has been a great player for us since we drafted him and we're excited about his offensive prowess from the blue line heading into FHM! Park is a long time league veteran and we love having him on the Dragons!

Terms:

IFA Extension:

Shooter McGavin
Dragons S53: 4M

Dragonite Dragonite Dragonite Dragonite

Welcome back @bk1689 @Mike Izzy @BarnabasCollins @xDParK @DollarAndADream !!!

Cheers

Hell yeah boys!

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

Accept

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

Dragons

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

Yup

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

Very happy to re-sign!

Accept.

[Image: 9d3oxij.png]// [Image: 8xyKeyf.png] [Image: SHLEmoteDragons.png]
[Image: RNCgTPl.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]
[Image: RIXCbNI.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2020, 03:38 PM by Evok.)

So many second of their name in this team

Edit: Ignore me im dumb they are exclamation points

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Accept !

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

#Agreed!

Dragonite Dragonite

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

03-11-2020, 03:38 PMEvok Wrote: So many second of their name in this team

Edit: Ignore me im dumb they are exclamation points

I Slappy, first of my name, am happy to congratulate my teammates on their impressive extensions (and their new contracts too)

Dragonite

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Processed.

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread