Create Account

S53 Predictions

Darnell Johnson was thinking about Gabriel Johnson again. Gabriel was a cold-blooded virgin with pretty thighs and wobbly feet.

Darnell walked over to the window and reflected on his derelict surroundings. He had always loved damp Mom's Shed with its ratty, regurgitated rusty aluminum siding. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel disgusted.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a cold-blooded figure of Gabriel Johnson.

Darnell gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a stoic, bold, beer drinker with squat thighs and fluffy feet. His friends saw him as a lovely, little lover. Once, he had even helped a greasy Acsolap cross the road.

But not even a stoic person who had once helped a greasy Acsolap cross the road, was prepared for what Gabriel had in store today.

The snow flurried like drinking goldfish, making Darnell grumpy. Darnell grabbed a girthy hockey stick that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As Darnell stepped outside and Gabriel came closer, he could see the adorable glint in his eye.

Gabriel glared with all the wrath of 308 stupid breakable bears. He said, in hushed tones, "I hate you and I want a relationship."

Darnell looked back, even more grumpy and still fingering the girthy hockey stick. "Gabriel, I'm your brother," he replied.

They looked at each other with aroused feelings, like two mutated, mighty maggots eating at a very gentle snow storm, which had flute music playing in the background and two polite uncles thinking to the beat.

Suddenly, Gabriel lunged forward and tried to punch Darnell in the face. Quickly, Darnell grabbed the girthy hockey stick and brought it down on Gabriel's skull.

Gabriel's pretty thighs trembled and his wobbly feet wobbled. He looked excited, his emotions raw like a knowing, kaleidoscopic kettle.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Gabriel Johnson was dead.

Darnell Johnson went back inside and made himself a nice drink of beer.

THE END

[Image: EsVSFns.png][Image: uzmDXiJ.png]
Sigs by @Carpy48 and @tweedledunn
(This post was last modified: 03-23-2020, 03:41 AM by frithjofr.)

I always knew this is how it would end between me and Gabe. Rest in piss, penis.

In Memoriam:

[Image: DV74lWz.png]

[Image: y8tF71f.png]

[Image: oDWyk7P.png]

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-07-07_at_12.29.58_PM.png]

03-23-2020, 03:32 AMfrithjofr Wrote: I always knew this is how it would end between me and Gabe. Rest in piss, penis.

In Memoriam:

[Image: DV74lWz.png]

[Image: y8tF71f.png]

[Image: oDWyk7P.png]

I scrolled down and saw these screenies of stuff I've said in Anchorage and I was worried about what they would be, thank fuck they're more innocent ones.

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

This is a god damn masterpiece

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]