Create Account

S53 WFT #3 - Candles (???)
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2020, 08:58 PM by hotdog.)

[Image: istock-994807816.jpg?w968h681]

I'm excited to be the one that gets to announce the SHL's newest partnership with Willy's Wacky Waxy Wicks - the newcomer in the candle business set on making a big splash with their high-profile sponsorships and bold, confident scents. They've come to you for your own signature candle and they want to know what you want.

Written task: in 25+ words, describe the scents for your player's signature candle. You can choose scents you like, scents you think represent you as a player or as a user, or honestly do whatever you want with this.

Graphic task: show us your signature candle! make sure your face and/or name are on there so everyone knows it's yours.

For doing either task, you'll get 1 capped TPE. 8-10 users who go above and beyond in this task will be selected as Participation+ members and get an additional 1 uncapped TPE. 
Deadline: Sunday, April 12th at 11:59PM ET

This PT is for SHL players and senddowns only; it is not for SMJHL rookies. 

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2020, 09:54 PM by Ferda.)

All of us here at SHLKush.com have been working vigorously alongside Willy's Wacky Willy Waxy Wicks around the clock to provide you, our beloved customers, a signature scented candle made from the essence of our favourite SHL player, Augustus Wang. We have talked extensively with the Big Wanger himself and have narrowed down what we believe is the BEST candle put on the market. After a lot of planning and collaboration, we are proud to present to you: WANGVENTURE. The only candle capable of providing you with the perfect scent for every situation. Us at SHLKush have done many scientific tests regarding WANGVENTURE's applicability, but we decided to name it based on the adventure of feelings and thoughts you will have in every breath of the Wang's scent. At this point, you may be wondering, "What is this AMAZING candle made of?". The WANGVENTURE is only made up of the finest cannibis oil, demon blood, holy water, Wang's sweat, Wang's bathwater, bathwater of hot women that have [Redacted] with Wanger, old hockey gear, Wang's upcoming cologne, that ashes of your dead enemies, flowers, grass, math homework and the secret ingredient, male ejaculate.

We are offering the WANGVENTURE for the INSANELY LOW PRICE of $4.20. (Taxes Included)

USE PROMO CODE WANG20 TO SAVE 20% ON YOUR FIRST ORDER @ SHLKUSH.COM.

SHLKush and Willy's Wacky Willy Waxy Wicks is not liable for any unwanted intercourse, unprotected intercourse, unwanted pregnancy, death, taxes or unintentional exorcisms.

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

alright the scent of my personal candle scent would have to be something that smells like "carrying the weight of an entire d pair" and I would call it "Gabe Johnsons Dead Weight" which is because ive spent the entire season carrying this guy around the ice since he is a huge liability for our team. I wish he didnt suck so much but he does.
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2020, 09:05 PM by Budgie.)

In partnership with Willy's Wacky Waxy Wicks it is my honour to announce the newest SHL scent. In memory of Gabe Johnson (rest in peace Gabe), soon we all can carry his signature pungent aroma. I announce to you the dead rat candle, smells like the real thing! The process includes catching rats on shipping vessels in the harbour, marinating them for a year in a briny sludge, then liquidating the rats in a vat of whale blubber before forming them into candles and baking on low temperature for 30 hours. Truly, a magnificent invention (praise the Lord).

[Image: EsVSFns.png][Image: uzmDXiJ.png]
Sigs by @Carpy48 and @tweedledunn

04-09-2020, 08:59 PMBudgie Wrote: Something about Gabe's Johnson sweat, dunno

this is not 25 words.... fix please and no copy. Thanks

i don’t want to get into detail as to what Potts’ signature candle smells like as it’s all filled with regret and bad decisions. But to give you at least a little hint it smells of sweat, perfume and skunk.

[Image: minadsslatt.png]

Tig Murphy's candle scent would be called "Notorious Mediocrity." It would quite literally be the essence of mediocrity from a few sources. It wouldn't smell like recently cut grass, just regular grass. It wouldn't smell like freshly baked bread, more of a stale saltine cracker. It would be all about creating a sensory atmosphere that perfectly distills the very concept of "meh"

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

i'd call my candle "smjhl hold deez nuts" in honor of me leading the league in goals, therefore having the biggest dick in the league by default. the candle would smell of greatness, because let's face it, i am greatness

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Frans Eller's Signature candle is Danish Sweet Cream scented. One of Denmark's chief exports is their dairy products, and Frans Eller is ready to donate his dairy. The candle has sweet vanilla aromas which entice even the most chaste ladies to lubricate their loins.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Slap McShotty's signature scent would be a hard pounding of rubber as it bores into your face, followed by a tranquil twinge of blood from your nose.

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

Manuel Gotze is all about hitting hard on the ice. Off the ice, he's all about a scent that hits you hard as soon as you enter the room. From personal experience, I can 100% say that a sugar cookie candle would be the perfect fit for myself and the effect I am going for. It is super overpowering at first before you get to know it, and then you appreciate that sweet scent.

[Image: gotze_team_siggy.png]
[Image: lKRNHAn.png]

Something kinda sweaty. A little undertone of sweat. Not salt, but specifically sweat. You might smell it at first and think "wow, that's a nice ocean breeze" but then it gets bunched up in the back of your nostrils and it... lingers... and it gets kinda hot, and sweaty. And then you're like "buttered popcorn, maybe?". Maybe. But no. As it continues to build and linger, overwhelming your olfactory senses its true identity is revealed. Gym bag. Iccchk. Gross. But also kinda.... makes me wanna sniff it again. That's the Johnson Effect.

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-07-07_at_12.29.58_PM.png]

[Image: kQzVpj4.png]

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

When it comes to the best scent to represent Knox Booth's candle, it would definitely be vanilla bean. First off, it smells like cookies, and who doesn't love those? Second of all, it has a bean in it, and beans are the magical fruit.

[Image: p82ugau.png]

Kata Vilde's personal scent candle could only be one scent. That of course is the Slim Jim candle. That beefy spicy smell. Sniff into a Slim Jim! Ohhhh Yeahhhhh!!

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]