Create Account

GroupMeIsKindOfOkay Suspension

04-14-2020, 10:27 PMDeenerys Targa-rene Wrote:
04-14-2020, 10:26 PMImShiny Wrote: nah people who are close-minded and rude for no reason are. You guys fit it really well
Thanks for defining boomer dude

Here i was thinking it was an age group

Imagine being 28 and still thinking derogatory terms are funny to use on people

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

04-14-2020, 10:25 PMCarlz Wrote:
04-14-2020, 10:23 PMImShiny Wrote: the boomers are out trying to be funny and edgy
Do u think 28 is a boomer LOL

Some people on this site really be that dumb, idk about shiny tho

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

04-14-2020, 10:34 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Shiny stepping up to Deener and Carlzner in a thread about Alex being suspended

what year is it
In all reality I just came back to pay respects to 701, all of this is just me being a goof and trying to stir up some shit like the good old days

Good to see ya Finn. Hope you and the fam are doing well during these crazy times brother

04-14-2020, 09:49 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: 28 is old you fucking moron

The fuq am I reading?

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

04-14-2020, 10:35 PMImShiny Wrote:
04-14-2020, 10:27 PMDeenerys Targa-rene Wrote: Thanks for defining boomer dude

Here i was thinking it was an age group

Imagine being 28 and still thinking derogatory terms are funny to use on people
Dude I'm going to tell you something that you will come to learn as you age

1) 28 is not old it's still the beginning of your life
2) words are words and nobody can protect you from them, just relax
3) the only jokes that are funny are derogatory and become more funny as you age

Relax kiddo. Go outside, run, read a book, stop getting worked up about what somebody said on the internet. It's a waste of your life

04-14-2020, 10:38 PMDeenerys Targa-rene Wrote:
04-14-2020, 10:35 PMImShiny Wrote: Imagine being 28 and still thinking derogatory terms are funny to use on people

3) the only jokes that are funny are derogatory and become more funny as you age

Relax kiddo. Go outside, run, read a book, stop getting worked up about what somebody said on the internet. It's a waste of your life

Bruh stop thinking you are superior and are in the right.

(This post was last modified: 04-14-2020, 10:42 PM by Deenerys Targa-rene.)

04-14-2020, 10:39 PMImShiny Wrote:
04-14-2020, 10:38 PMDeenerys Targa-rene Wrote: Dude I'm going to tell you something that you will come to learn as you age

Bruh stop thinking you are superior and are in the right.
Smile) I honestly dont care what you think about me dude, just trying to give you some life advice so you can live a more relaxed life.

Some people come on these sites to destress and be goofy away from whatever issues they're dealing with in their real life. You dont have to agree with or accept anything anyone says, but if you think in the real world you will be censored from stupid shit people say you're going to live a very stressful and meaningless life

Seriously dude, I'm saying it for you. Just relax. Nothing in the world is that serious, you won't even remember any of this in 2 months. Just enjoy what you enjoy and ignore the rest

04-14-2020, 10:38 PMDeenerys Targa-rene Wrote:
04-14-2020, 10:35 PMImShiny Wrote: Imagine being 28 and still thinking derogatory terms are funny to use on people

[Image: 41d36c0e67483ae4f2703d5c77dbd308?width=650]

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

04-14-2020, 10:42 PMDeenerys Targa-rene Wrote:
04-14-2020, 10:39 PMImShiny Wrote: Bruh stop thinking you are superior and are in the right.
Smile) I honestly dont care what you think about me dude, just trying to give you some life advice so you can live a more relaxed life.

Some people come on these sites to destress and be goofy away from whatever issues they're dealing with in their real life. You dont have to agree with or accept anything anyone says, but if you think in the real world you will be censored from stupid shit people say you're going to live a very stressful and meaningless life

Seriously dude, I'm saying it for you. Just relax. Nothing in the world is that serious, you won't even remember any of this in 2 months. Just enjoy what enough enjoy and ignore the rest
Nah I'm not gonna relax when someone as ignorant as you is trying to tell me to do so. As if I would listen to life advice from someone like you. Someone who comes back out of nowhere to start shit

04-14-2020, 10:43 PMImShiny Wrote:
04-14-2020, 10:42 PMDeenerys Targa-rene Wrote: Smile) I honestly dont care what you think about me dude, just trying to give you some life advice so you can live a more relaxed life.

Seriously dude, I'm saying it for you. Just relax. Nothing in the world is that serious, you won't even remember any of this in 2 months. Just enjoy what enough enjoy and ignore the rest
Nah I'm not gonna relax when someone as ignorant as you is trying to tell me to do so. As if I would listen to life advice from someone like you. Someone who comes back out of nowhere to start shit
Okay brother. I wish you all the luck in the world once you truly enter it

04-14-2020, 10:45 PMDeenerys Targa-rene Wrote:
04-14-2020, 10:43 PMImShiny Wrote: Nah I'm not gonna relax when someone as ignorant as you is trying to tell me to do so. As if I would listen to life advice from someone like you. Someone who comes back out of nowhere to start shit
Okay brother. I wish you all the luck in the world once you truly enter it
Don't wish me luck in anything. Grow up

04-14-2020, 10:45 PMImShiny Wrote:
04-14-2020, 10:45 PMDeenerys Targa-rene Wrote: Okay brother. I wish you all the luck in the world once you truly enter it
Don't wish me luck in anything. Grow up
That's a very autistic way to look at it Wink HAGS and FAGS dude love you xoxoxoxo!!!

04-14-2020, 10:48 PMDeenerys Targa-rene Wrote:
04-14-2020, 10:45 PMImShiny Wrote: Don't wish me luck in anything. Grow up
That's a very autistic way to look at it Wink HAGS and FAGS dude love you xoxoxoxo!!!
Thanks for proving my grow up comment

[Image: 41d36c0e67483ae4f2703d5c77dbd308?width=650]

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

There's the permaban comment I've been hoping you'd drop, let's goooooo Yay

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]