Create Account

Geekusoid Suspension

Hello Friends,

It was brought to the attention of SHL HO that user @Geekusoid used language in the SMJHL Youtube stream chat that was deemed inappropriate according to the SHL Rulebook’s Section 2, Subsection J, Article 3 which reads:
Quote:3. Personal Attacks/Forum Related Discipline
a. Personal attacks, excessive trolling and trolling in a malicious way, baiting and spamming, racist or homophobic remarks, general hate speech and any other types of comments that are meant to slander members of a certain religious, ethnic group, or those with disabilities will not be tolerated.
We have deemed it necessary to issue a consistent punishment in accordance with the SHL Rulebook’s ruling for first time offenses.

The ruling is as following:

- Geek's player Strom Chamberlain will receive a 3 game suspension.
- Geek will receive a one week forum posting ban, which will allow them to view the forums but will be unable to post for the duration of the ban. This ban will begin effective immediately, Thursday, April 16th at 10:00PM EST and will run until the following Thursday, April 23rd at 10:00PM EST.

Geek did apologize on stream, and after speaking with Geek we feel that this was a momentary lapse in judgement and that it won't happen again.  We all (for the most part) like a little banter between squads, but please be mindful of the words you're using.

Tagging @BDonini and @nykonax for awareness’ sake.

Please be excellent to each other,
SHL Head Office

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

oof

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

What???

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

yeah Undecided oof

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

you fuckin what mate

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

we got like my cock. soft

[Image: dakiller11.gif]
somebody please make me a sig

Days since last incident: 0

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

makes sense

:monkaS: I'm getting suspended

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

(This post was last modified: 04-16-2020, 09:54 PM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

Just curious, can a suspended user with post ban still do training now with the new bank that doesnt require posting?

Doesnt matter here because its just 1 week, just something i thought about just now. Smile

Also that : ) is so ugly shy the open mouth :(

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

04-16-2020, 09:53 PMスウェグキング Wrote: Just curious, can a suspended user with post ban still do training now with the new bank that doesnt require posting?

Doesnt matter here because its just 1 week, just something i thought about just now. Smile

That's actually an interesting point. Didn't know if that was a thing when I made it. I assume if HO wanted to they could decline a training

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

my god can we not be assholes for just one fucking second

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs
(This post was last modified: 04-16-2020, 09:56 PM by fishy.)

Still awaiting the Barnabas suspension

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

04-16-2020, 09:56 PMjfisherr Wrote: Still awaiting the Barnabas suspension
carlz one too

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

04-16-2020, 09:59 PMbluesfan55 Wrote:
04-16-2020, 09:56 PMjfisherr Wrote: Still awaiting the Barnabas suspension
carlz one too

Yo FUCK that guy