Create Account

New England Wolfpack Punishment

05-19-2020, 06:41 PMml002 Wrote: I don't get why everyone is up in arms. Appeals exist for a reason and our current ownership group is as active it's ever been. Calm down and wait for the appeal response

Shut up

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/glswenson.gif[/img]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/agentchadjohnson.gif[/img]

05-19-2020, 06:40 PMhhh81 Wrote: I'm here to give you what you didn't know you wanted, the all SMJHL thread team!

Zombiewolf-Capt_Blitzkrieg-CptSquall
LordBirdman-Esso2264-JMacNCheese
sve7en-Faelax-MediocreFred
MyLittleHexx-rangerjase-GeckoeyGecko

mastersheep-Rabidsponge
SAwful-WannabeFinn
MCP_-AgentSmith630
HM: overdoo

Awesomecakes
honkerss

Also, I give you the backup F practice squad:
DaftRaincloud-Nobody-thecanadiancanuck
DonutDefender-Tayjay-CampinKiller
Patty, sulovilen
My man <3

[Image: awesomecakes.gif]
[Image: beautifulphoenix.gif]

05-19-2020, 06:30 PMsve7en Wrote:
05-19-2020, 06:28 PMRedCapeDiver Wrote: Junior Thread Team
William Hartmann  - Danny Marston - Jimmy Wagner
Eric Hudson - Ethan Duncan - Burlok Sulfurgold
 Ruslan Zaporozhets - Simothy Drunkbird - Justin Keahi

Adam Scianna - Axel Meszaros
Mikkel Asmus Sondergard - Alexei Petrikov
Rikard Bjerg - Derek Bohne Jr.

Elizabeth Doyle
Scoochie Stratton

Stacked

While I am extremely pleased to make the team I have to point out the disrespect to my man Zapo. No way do I deserve to be above him and he's not Junior anymore.. he's playing with the big boys now. Same with Doyle actually..

[Image: hudson.png]

05-19-2020, 06:41 PMFuzzSHL Wrote:
05-19-2020, 06:23 PMDaftRaincloud Wrote: There will always be a certain subsection of any population online that exists only to stir the pot and rile up drama. The best way to deal with it is always to ignore it because ultimately they don't know what they're talking about.

I agree, and as much as I want to ignore it, I can't. To watch a certain group of people only come in here to dunk on a guy at his lowest with zero repercussions is yet another glaring error in the way the site conducts itself. And the worst part? These people don't care, don't think there's anything wrong with what they're doing, and will continue doing it since they "aren't actually breaking the rules."

Hard agree. They're crossing over into harassment/bullying at this rate

[Image: owenm43.gif]
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]

Yikeeeees.

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

05-19-2020, 06:40 PMStamkosFan Wrote:
05-19-2020, 06:39 PMjfisherr Wrote: Maybe don’t trade it three separate times?
The second time that draft was a bad mistake, but really the first one was the pick tracker’s fault. Literally when’s the last time that thing got updated? Sure, GMs have a responsibility, but that job exists to actually do something.

I would love if that was true, but we have been told several times to not rely on it. Which is...weird, arguably, but it's a GMs fault for not knowing about his picks, not pick trackers.

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

05-19-2020, 06:41 PMJSS Wrote:
05-19-2020, 06:40 PMStamkosFan Wrote: The second time that draft was a bad mistake, but really the first one was the pick tracker’s fault. Literally when’s the last time that thing got updated? Sure, GMs have a responsibility, but that job exists to actually do something.

Wasn't the pick tracker updated for the draft?
I do not believe so, if it was that’s a bad look

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]

j team

Odinson Odinson Odinson
Odinson Odinson Odinson
Odinson Odinson Odinson
Odinson Odinson Rangerjase
Odinson Odinson
Odinson Odinson
Odinson Odinson
Odinson
Odinson

[Image: awesomecakes.gif]
[Image: beautifulphoenix.gif]

05-19-2020, 06:43 PMFlareon Wrote:
05-19-2020, 06:41 PMFuzzSHL Wrote: I agree, and as much as I want to ignore it, I can't. To watch a certain group of people only come in here to dunk on a guy at his lowest with zero repercussions is yet another glaring error in the way the site conducts itself. And the worst part? These people don't care, don't think there's anything wrong with what they're doing, and will continue doing it since they "aren't actually breaking the rules."

This isn't the first time they've done it. Unless one of them is actually punished for it, it won't be the last time it happens.

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

(This post was last modified: 05-19-2020, 06:45 PM by JSS.)

05-19-2020, 06:43 PMFlareon Wrote:
05-19-2020, 06:41 PMFuzzSHL Wrote: I agree, and as much as I want to ignore it, I can't. To watch a certain group of people only come in here to dunk on a guy at his lowest with zero repercussions is yet another glaring error in the way the site conducts itself. And the worst part? These people don't care, don't think there's anything wrong with what they're doing, and will continue doing it since they "aren't actually breaking the rules."

Clardy was fired 20 seasons ago and is still memed to this day

[Image: 3.png]

05-19-2020, 06:40 PMhhh81 Wrote: I'm here to give you what you didn't know you wanted, the all SMJHL thread team!

Zombiewolf-Capt_Blitzkrieg-CptSquall
LordBirdman-Esso2264-JMacNCheese
sve7en-Faelax-MediocreFred
MyLittleHexx-rangerjase-GeckoeyGecko

mastersheep-Rabidsponge
SAwful-WannabeFinn
MCP_-AgentSmith630
HM: overdoo

Awesomecakes
honkerss

Also, I give you the backup F practice squad:
DaftRaincloud-Nobody-thecanadiancanuck
DonutDefender-Tayjay-CampinKiller
Patty, sulovilen

ah, there it is, missing the all jrs team is more like it

[Image: 49775_s.png]
Thanks to Budgie and Carpy for the sigs!

Player || Updates

05-19-2020, 06:44 PMCitizen of Adraa Wrote:
05-19-2020, 06:40 PMStamkosFan Wrote: The second time that draft was a bad mistake, but really the first one was the pick tracker’s fault. Literally when’s the last time that thing got updated? Sure, GMs have a responsibility, but that job exists to actually do something.

I would love if that was true, but we have been told several times to not rely on it. Which is...weird, arguably, but it's a GMs fault for not knowing about his picks, not pick trackers.

I've never understood why we have a person whose job it is to track picks, yet HO tells GMs "don't trust this person to do their job. You must do it yourself."

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

Why have the job tbh?

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

05-19-2020, 06:40 PMStamkosFan Wrote:
05-19-2020, 06:39 PMjfisherr Wrote: Maybe don’t trade it three separate times?
The second time that draft was a bad mistake, but really the first one was the pick tracker’s fault. Literally when’s the last time that thing got updated? Sure, GMs have a responsibility, but that job exists to actually do something.
To be fair, bud, Head Office (albeit SMJHL) has made some precedent (in S46) that it's the GM's job to know everything, even when the pick tracker isn't fully up to date.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Very reasonable. GMs are human and make mistakes though, Tampa just did so. It’s easy enough to forget something or mess up, and unfortunately it ended up happening twice in one night this instance

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]