Create Account

New England Wolfpack Punishment

:simon:

[Image: zuck_1.jpg]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png][Image: Citadel-NAVY-Wavy-Line-65K.gif][Image: qzGJBye.png]

Buffalo is hive mind and they are bad booo buffalo

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

05-19-2020, 07:28 PMZombiewolf Wrote: Buffalo is hive mind and they are bad booo buffalo

finally, someone who gets it

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

05-19-2020, 06:38 PMEricNCSU Wrote:
05-19-2020, 06:24 PMWallflower Wrote: what if im not 21 !

Quarantine has no rules bro...

Time for the Purge.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Yikes

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

05-19-2020, 07:21 PMJNH Wrote:
05-19-2020, 07:20 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: the timing also shows intent, premeditation. Its not just "oh haha, lets rib him a little". its a concerted effort, made beforehand, with the express purpose of making fun of ace/the situation.

I mean, if comedy is tragedy plus time, WHERES THE FUCKING TIME? Ace could laugh about this in a month of he didnt get fired. But when he's sweating bullets, ready to leave the SHL over this? How is this in the realm of "in good fun?"

Ace and I have had more than our fair share of battles but if the SHL loses him over this it'd be terrible.

Couldn’t agree more. Not a reason to lose a member with the passion he has for this league. Punishable, yes. Fireable, no.

[Image: Wally.png]

05-19-2020, 07:05 PMFlareon Wrote: I think the real question everyone should be asking is why haven't we let Slappy make a spreadsheet for SHL picks? He's made an excellent one for the J

Uh no, I definitely did no such thing

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

I don't think this could ever really be considered a single incident, and if it were I think the punishment has to be more severe than just the initial one instance punishment without a doubt.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

wat

05-19-2020, 07:32 PMSlappydoodle Wrote:
05-19-2020, 07:05 PMFlareon Wrote: I think the real question everyone should be asking is why haven't we let Slappy make a spreadsheet for SHL picks? He's made an excellent one for the J

Uh no, I definitely did no such thing

Slappy as in Slap McShotty (@bbjygm)

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

05-19-2020, 07:36 PMKeygan Wrote: I don't think this could ever really be considered a single incident, and if it were I think the punishment has to be more severe than just the initial one instance punishment without a doubt.
I agree completely with this. They're two separate trades, two separate incidents. Doesn't matter they relate to the same pick or during the same draft, two separate trades.

[Image: 55708_s.gif]

First Ever SHL Goal:
Code:
5. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Piotr Czerkawski 1, Cameron Dubois 2) at 16:27

First Ever Hat Trick:
Code:
S45 Game 46 NEW vs TOR
6. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Artemi Berezin 3, Tigole Bitties 5) at 5:21
9. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 2 (Artemi Berezin 4) at 18:58
10. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 3 (Tigole Bitties 7, Manuel Gotze 2) at 19:38 (Empty Net)

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2020, 07:51 PM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

Ngl i dont think this is any worse than for example cheating with lines in the playoffs and i dont think the punishment should be any more drastic than the one NOLA got.

Then again, i'm just an idiot. The rulebook is clear on it tho.

That is if i understood it correctly that both trades were the same night.

05-19-2020, 07:36 PMKeygan Wrote: I don't think this could ever really be considered a single incident, and if it were I think the punishment has to be more severe than just the initial one instance punishment without a doubt.

It needs like a weird 1.5 incident sort of situation

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

05-19-2020, 07:49 PMスウェグキング Wrote: Ngl i dont think this is any worse than for example cheating with lines in the playoffs and i dont think the punishment should be any more drastic than the one NOLA got.

You can see both trades without scrolling in the GM discord, they were within an hour.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2020, 08:13 PM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

05-19-2020, 08:03 PMKeygan Wrote:
05-19-2020, 07:49 PMスウェグキング Wrote: Ngl i dont think this is any worse than for example cheating with lines in the playoffs and i dont think the punishment should be any more drastic than the one NOLA got.

You can see both trades without scrolling in the GM discord, they were within an hour.

I mean ya, its definitely a fuck-up, still dont see it as worse than cheating twice in the playoffs. Undecided

And im definitely not calling for JoeKs head RN, let me make that clear.