Create Account

New England Wolfpack Punishment
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2020, 08:46 PM by JHS.)

05-19-2020, 08:41 PMスウェグキング Wrote: Is draft pick tracker a paid position?

should be the commissioner’s job since they have to approve all trades, imo.

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !

Errrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmm...............Why do I not like this already?

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle

05-19-2020, 08:22 PMLoco Wrote:
05-19-2020, 08:19 PMCampinKiller Wrote: I require evidence
[Image: DSC_0038.JPG]

also see above, finish your drink

Those truly lemonades are delicious.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

05-19-2020, 08:53 PMwumaduce Wrote:
05-19-2020, 08:22 PMLoco Wrote: [Image: DSC_0038.JPG]

also see above, finish your drink

Those truly lemonades are delicious.
very dangerous tho, every time i drink one i end up drinking like 6 cuz they taste so good

júnior Guarda
Throat Goat

05-19-2020, 08:54 PMLoco Wrote:
05-19-2020, 08:53 PMwumaduce Wrote: Those truly lemonades are delicious.
very dangerous tho, every time i drink one i end up drinking like 6 cuz they taste so good

Do they come in a 6/12 pack? I've only seen them as tall boy singles.

05-19-2020, 08:55 PMwumaduce Wrote:
05-19-2020, 08:54 PMLoco Wrote: very dangerous tho, every time i drink one i end up drinking like 6 cuz they taste so good

Do they come in a 6/12 pack? I've only seen them as tall boy singles.
i usually by them by the 12, 3 of each flavor (mango, black cherry, strawberry, and straight lemonade; the lemonade alone is the worst one).

júnior Guarda
Throat Goat

05-19-2020, 09:05 PMLoco Wrote:
05-19-2020, 08:55 PMwumaduce Wrote: Do they come in a 6/12 pack? I've only seen them as tall boy singles.
i usually by them by the 12, 3 of each flavor (mango, black cherry, strawberry, and straight lemonade; the lemonade alone is the worst one).
Black Cherry is flavor #1

05-19-2020, 09:05 PMLoco Wrote:
05-19-2020, 08:55 PMwumaduce Wrote: Do they come in a 6/12 pack? I've only seen them as tall boy singles.

I think I got one of those variety packs. Only the strawberry and straight lemonade were good to me. I'm not a big mango or black cherry person. It's been like 2 months and I still have some of the bud light seltzer variety pack sitting in the back of my fridge.

05-19-2020, 08:43 PMWallflower Wrote:
05-19-2020, 08:27 PMSlashACM Wrote: Personally I think we should revisit the NOLA punishment a third time
I have made a unilateral decision that no NOLA players can be on thread teams as additional punishment. Case closed

Noooooooooooooooooooooo

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

For reference, while it does seem odd that a GM can be fired for this and not fired for cheating with the lines, it's worth noting that these punishments weren't made up on the spot- there's standard penalties for both of these offences and both have been applied before in recent SHL history. mpclardy got sacked as Seattle GM only a couple years ago, and accidentally cheating on the lines turns up every other season. Ace was very unfortunate to have incurred both strikes on the same night, though.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

(This post was last modified: 05-19-2020, 09:22 PM by JHS.)

05-19-2020, 09:10 PMAvakael Wrote: For reference, while it does seem odd that a GM can be fired for this and not fired for cheating with the lines, it's worth noting that these punishments weren't made up on the spot- there's standard penalties for both of these offences and both have been applied before in recent SHL history. mpclardy got sacked as Seattle GM only a couple years ago, and accidentally cheating on the lines turns up every other season. Ace was very unfortunate to have incurred both strikes on the same night, though.

Yeah but Clardy was also garbage, Ace has been one of the most consistent GM’s in the league

iirc didnt clardy also get caught tampering before

thanks @suavemente !

applied

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

05-19-2020, 08:27 PMJHS Wrote: All jokes aside though if the first time was the pick tracker’s fault then how can you punish him twice

someone please explain to me how the failure of the league to update a service they offer GM’s to avoid this very thing warrants the GM being punished for what is essentially the league’s fault.

It’s been confirmed in this thread that the pick tracker was updated before the draft so that clears that part up. The two trades that were done on draft night that included the S55 NEW 3rd were done within 45 minutes of each other, not sure how you forget what pick you traded 45 minutes prior.

Tough for Ace but this isn’t on the pick tracker, and the rule is pretty clear cut on this issue.

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

Quote:ho hired the wrong guy

[Image: SigStorm.png]
[Image: QHLWtic.png?1]
san francisco group of cats - mikael koskinen
quebec city citadelz  - mikael koskinen

05-19-2020, 09:24 PMjfisherr Wrote:
05-19-2020, 08:27 PMJHS Wrote: All jokes aside though if the first time was the pick tracker’s fault then how can you punish him twice

someone please explain to me how the failure of the league to update a service they offer GM’s to avoid this very thing warrants the GM being punished for what is essentially the league’s fault.

It’s been confirmed in this thread that the pick tracker was updated before the draft so that clears that part up. The two trades that were done on draft night that included the S55 NEW 3rd were done within 45 minutes of each other, not sure how you forget what pick you traded 45 minutes prior.

Tough for Ace but this isn’t on the pick tracker, and the rule is pretty clear cut on this issue.

where has it been confirmed that the pick tracker was updated? ive only seen people saying it wasn’t.

That third trade there’s no question about but that should be the one infraction and shouldnt lose him his job, if the tracker wasnt updated with the pick

thanks @suavemente !