Create Account

S54 PT #2 - Play by Play

We are nearing the end of the first period. There has been a lot of back and forth between the Anchorage Armada and the Vancouver Whalers so far. With neither team getting the upper hand.

The Armada has set up camp in Vancouver's zone.

Reeves gets a shot on net!

It is saved and kept close by Braulin.

Vancouver wins the faceoff and takes off into the neutral zone!

Anchorage was not ready for it and have only two men back.

Reeves successfully bothers the puck carrier enough to loosen it and ships it for an icing.

The Armada were lucky to be able to cancel that counter attack.

Boivin wins the faceoff for Vancouver. But they immediately lose the puck and we have another icing.

Vancouver changes lines and in comes Marcus Ohlsson on the faceoff dot and the rookie Sven Yxskaft sees the ice again.

Ohlsson wins it. Passes up to Sven Yxskaft on the point.

Sven let's it go! A one-timer!

HE SCOOOOORES!

The rookie's first goal in the SMJHL! It comes at the 17:16 mark in the first period.

This is one of my favorite moments in the league so far. I had gone so long without scoring, and very few assists. I wanted to feel like I was actually good enough to play on this level. And something as small as this made me think I had a better chance to not get cut. And even better, it was my only goal for the season. I was so relieved that I would not have a 0-goal season.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

Announcer: Ladies and gentleman the season 48 SMJHL is officially underway tonight. The Colorado Raptors have recently drafted star prospect Bo Kane 12th overall in what many are considering an absolute steal in the 2nd round. It will be interesting to see if he’s able to make an immediate impact in the SMJHL. He has no past professional experience but is filled with pure raw talent. He will be starting on the 3rd line tonight!

My favourite career moment would have to be my very first game in the SMJHL. It’s the beginning of everything which is awesome. Playing for the Raptors has been my favourite part of my career so far and that was the beginning. I enjoyed it so much and continued my career on through being a scout, coach, co-GM, and now general manager. I had a pretty respectable SMJHL career and there is talks of them renaming the top offensive award after me!

Falcons Canada

Game: S49 Playoffs Eastern Conference Final - Manhattan Rage vs New England Wolfpack - Game 3

Announcers: The Manhattan Rage have won the first two games of this series and the score is one to zero in favour of the Rage late in this first period.

Christiansen shoots the puck towards the Rage goal but it’s blocked by David Vent and goes back to the blue line where Bitties is and he retrieves the puck, gives it to Gotze at the top of the circle, but Gotze lose the puck from a poke check and it’s back at the blue line on the other side of the ice on Kalju stick.

Kalju pass it to Kohn who gives it to Gotze on the other side.

He shoots and they score.

Anders Christiansen deflect Gotze one timer in front of the net and the game is tied at one.

I choose the first goal of this game, because Anders went on to score a hat trick and we won our next four games and got into the Challenge Cup final after trailing two to zero in the series.

187 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

Maxime's favourite moment was the pass that he gave to Otis B. Driftwood who snapped it to Barry Batsbak to score the winning goal in game 7 of the Challenge Cup finals against the Tampa Bay Barracuda. It has to be. What better feeling can you get than that? Watching your team mate and friend score. Being the guy that made the play happen. Bringing the cup home to your fans, family and friends. You can't make that stuff up. It's the stuff of dreams. Maxime will never forget scraping the puck loose from the Barracuda defenceman's stick and spying Driftwood in the corner of his eye, sneaking into the top position on the umbrella. Quickly using his skill to precisely snap it onto his blade and witnessing the perfect redirect in front of net to stone Benjamin Blue. That moment will be singed into Bouchard's memory until the day he is no longer apart of the human race.

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

Back home in finland my hometown announcer use to have many a calls he was and still is number one to me. One of my favorite he would use was HES A SILLY SEAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS IN SALSALITA. As u can see the man is hella talented a seriously well endowed mind a true beacon of enlightenment amongst lesser men. I sometimes wish he would be here in the shl I use to get so amped to hear him call my name it truly was my favorite times. He had more though like BUY SAM A DRINK AND GET HIS DOG ONE TOO. Morse from the man were YOUD HAVE TO BE HERE TO BELIEVE IT, and SCRATCH MY BACK WITH HACKSAW. He was a true revolutionary and genius I wish I could have stayed there forever to play truly missed are these legendary calls. To the man the myth the legend mike Lange Number one baby!

157 words

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

"Tatu Makela chips the puck into the Steelhawks' end, and Monkey D. Luffy is able to beat Jax Duggan behind the net for possession. Luffy works up the wall, dumps the puck back for Viktor Marius who feeds it to Hippo Passamus for a quick shot, a sliding block there by Tig Murphy. Marius picks up the puck along the wall, puts a nice move on Hugh Jazz there, he cuts into the sl- AND HE IS HAMMERED THERE BY TIG MURPHY, a bone-rattling hit as Aaron Wilson controls the puck and moves it up ice to a streaking Sophia Bennett."

"That's a big fuckin' hit Jim."

"It sure was, Gumpy, absolutely wrecked him. Bennett works the puck up the wall to a waiting Murphy who walks the line. Murphy cuts into open space, he SHOOTS, SCORES! Tig Murphy caps off a clinical shift by drilling a slapshot off the crossbar and in."

"You'd think former teammate Cedric Robinson would have a book on his junior captain, but when you rip a puck that hard I guess there's only so much you can do."

"Indeed, and that gives the Steelhawks a commanding lead as they look to close out the series with a convincing 4-0 sweep of their rival Stampede."

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Welcome back from the break, you're watching the Four Star Cup Finals where the Colorado Raptors are facing elimination by the Carolina Kraken, newly branded this year. The Kraken, of course, are seeking a back to back championship and their first under the new name. What a season they've had so far.

The the game is tied at 1 a piece, with a goal scored by Bobby Lane. We'll have a face-off here. It's Heikki Jaakola against Ja'Aj Coitus-Wagg, and Jaakola takes the draw. A slick pass to Jaguar Johnson who skates it in, but attempts a move on the defense and loses the puck . Kuster is there to recover. He Knifes it ahead to Last-Name, back to Kuster, over to Anthony Archer, the Raptors are buzzing, they need to keep this momentum. Over to Finn-Rhys, back to Kuster, back to Archer. The crow is antsy, waiting for the shot to let loose. He fires! but Nolan McMahon with an incredible save and a wide rebound to Archer, who dumps it in while his team makes a change. McMahon recovers and sends it up to Johnson, who feeds it to Schweinsteiger, the big Defenseman out of Germany. Hans gets it deep while the Kraken make their change. On hops Michael Fitted, the prophet of Terry. Emiko Nabs the puck, over to Wolfe, but Claude intercepts and skates it in, a deft move to avoid the defender

He sends it across to Fitted, back to Fiddler, FIRES but it's wide. At the other end, Horris is there, another shot goes wide! Sarantez picks up, the Kraken trying to generate that cup winning momentum. Another shot, another save, but picked up by Fiddler, a shot wide and TIPPED IN BY FITTED! What a beautiful goal! The Prophet gets his 2nd of the playoffs and the kraken are up 2 to 1 in the second!

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Welcome back to Game 7 of the hotly contested S51 SMJHL Four Star Cup Finals where we have the Anchorage Armada with a 3 to 1 lead against the Kelowna Knights with 6 minutes to go in the 3rd period.

The Anchorage Armada are heading to a 5 on 3 man advantage where they could potentially ice the game with another goal.

Cyril Vyskoc is waived out of the circle as Andrei Petrikov takes his place on the dot against Ryan Shepard.

Petrikov wins the draw straight back to Augustus Wang.

Wang quickly rifles a pass across to Jake Primeau who passes it right back to Wang.

Wang takes the pass and slides it to Petrikov along the boards.

Petrikov threads a nice pass through the slot to Joe Kerr on the opposite side as the Armada start to close in on the slot.

Kerr tees it up for Wang.

Wang steps into it with a heavy slapper from the point...

AND IT’S IN! AUGUSTUS WANG MAKES IT 4-1 FOR THE ARMADA!!

Wang’s goal proved to be the game winner as the Anchorage Armada win with a score of 4 to 3, just like the series, to secure their first Four Star Cup since their relocation as the Prince George Firebirds!

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

NSFL UW

So, while most people are doing highlights of their players, I'm choosing a defining moment from last season, arguably Chamberlains roughest game to date...which spawned his determination for not only Season 54, but all seasons in the future with Winnipeg.

(Linked from my personal host, as I chose to do an audio track....10 minutes long of PBP, just because.  Don't hate me :| )

Listen to file here.

[Image: QsZ1vOb.jpeg]
[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2020, 12:49 AM by StadiumGambler.)

Nick Brain 1st career goal, Season 48, Game 3 of 50 in the Regular Season, Calgary Dragons at Winnipeg Jets

"Third line coming out on the ice now for Winnipeg and the fans are just GIVING it to Nick Brain........... They booed him in the home opener too, and they're giving it to him again. Chico Smeb tries a breakout pass but Brain steps in front of it and we have a 3-on-2 going the other way. Shepard has it, lost it, Gallagher SHOT, STOPPED, REBOUND! SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOORES! NICK BRAIN SCORES HIS FIRST CAREER SHL GOAL! The Jets take the lead over Calgary within 90 seconds, and its the 3rd line starting the proceedings!"

"Nick Brain banging against the glass as he celebrates with his teammates but watch this play here...... Chico Smeb tries the long breakout pass, Nick takes it on the legs, doesn't break stride, the kids come down 3 on 2. Shepard loses the handle, but Gallagher crosses in, gets a good shot, and Vilde leaves a fat rebound, Brain outskates Kennedy, and that's gotta be a relief. Young kid, getting booed by his own fans, but he gets his debut goal and hopefully he starts taking the monkey off his back."

[Image: 0K3YdqN.png]

Agent of Nick Brain: Center/Right Winger - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of John Torrance: Advisor to the General Manager - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of Anatoli Terrorov: Head Coach - Colorado Raptors

Nick Brain Player Profile: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91326
Nick Brain Update Thread: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91332
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2020, 03:23 AM by RedCapeDiver.)

This Play by Play is of Adam Scianna's first career goal. It game in his 22nd game after being drafted by the Kelowna Knights.

The play starts with Adam's team mate Luke McSquirrelly taking a minor penalty for roughing half way through the second.  The first penalty kill line jumped on the ice and did a good job dealing with the Halifax Raider's offensive pushes and dumped the puck into the Halifax Zone.
One of the Knight defenseman, Noah Nystrom, took one of the clearings for an opportunity to get some fresh legs on the ice and changed. Now on the ice were Knights Captain Ryan Shepard and Kalevolaripaavo Kaspertommevisnapuu for the forwards, and Danila Zhernov and Adam Scianna on Defense.
The Raiders goalie, Biz Nasty, retrieved the puck behind the net and made a short pass to Timmo Kyllonen, who then made a breakout pass to Abel Skinner.
But Kalevolaripaavo Kaspertommevisnapuu stepped up on and stripped the puck away. Kaspertommevisnapuu moved the puck back to Zhernov who passed it up to Shepard in the neutral zone.
Shepard took the puck into the offensive zone, and being the calm veteran he is put a half dump half shot on net to buy some time. Biz Nasty made the routine save and the rebound fluttered out off to the side. But he wasnt to worried about that as they were on the power play, what could possibly go wrong.
And then out of no where the puck was in the back of the Halifax net. The Arena was stunned, the Raiders were stunned, even the Knights were stunned
After the dust settled everyone was able to piece together what happened. For what ever reason, to knight's rookie defenseman decided that he was going to join his captain on the "rush" during the penalty kill, and he got lucky that it paid off.
After the game his coach told the media that he was damn lucky he put the puck in the net, otherwise he would be doing skating drills all night.
Adam said in his post game interview that he barely remembered the play leading up to the goal, he just remembers when the puck landed on his stick and he released the shot.

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights

PBE/NSFL Affiliation

[Image: Too9kfy.png]
 Player Page  |  Update Page
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2020, 08:33 AM by Cobbenstein.)

This is a transcript of a recent 5-4 comeback victory for the Timber over the Outlaws:

"Anaheim's Ethan Price controls the puck in the Timber corner looking for somewhere to move it"
"Price hesitates and gets crunched by Nathan Thomas freeing up the puck which is scooped up by Roach and its passed up to Hellquist!"
"Hellquist dumps it in looking for the much needed line change"
"Sutton wins the race in the Anaheim zone and recovers the dump for the Timber"
"From behind the net, Sutton dishes it out to Danke, who looks to move it back to Thomas at the blue line"
"Time is winding down in this 4-4 game, the Timber need to do something now if they want to avoid OT"
"Thomas and Danke cycle trying to make some room!"
"Thomas back to Danke and he blasts one!"
"The shot is fought of by Bergman, but its loos in front!"
"Shepherd corrals the loose puck, shoots...."
"SCORE!!! Timber 5-4 with only 19 seconds remaining!"
"Down 4-2 to start the 3rd, Maine takes their first lead of the game with only 19 to go!"
[175 word]

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif][Image: cobb.png?ex=663d5bb2&is=663c0a32&hm=7637...ae0e53216&][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif]
Thank you @Ragnar  for the Sig!
Previously: Patrick Shepherd (S52 - S64)

It's been quite some time since Karlstraße Scholz entered the league, but one memory he looks back on fondly is recording his first goal for the Edmonton Blizzard. It was his first home game in his rookie season, and the crowd roared as the name Scholz returned to Rexall for the first time since his father and long time player Nikolaus Scholz retired in S46. After a few rough shifts adjusting to the skill and speed level of the SHL Karlstraße had his legs under him and was ready to contribute. A member of the 3rd defensive pairing at that time with line Jordan "JVM" Von Matt, they took the ice with 5 minutes remaining in the second looking to break the 0-0 deadlock. Hercules Rockefeller won the draw and through the puck back to JVM. He looked down the wall for Teddy Cuddles, but the opposing Dragons quickly snuffed out that option. He looked across the blue line at a young Scholz poised to released a wicked clap bomb and sauced it his way. Scholz cranked the one T on net and shelfed it top cheds to give the Blizzard a 1-0 lead over the Dragons. They would hold on to that lead entering the third. After exchanging a goal each in the 3rd the Blizzard would win the game 2-1 and Scholz would receive 1st star honours for scoring his first career SHL goal in a winning effort.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride