Create Account

Re: My Suspension

I think jruutu is probably the dumbest person on this site but for all we know this hot take Picasso has decent people around him who care about him and they don’t deserve to see their loved one die. Suicide has more than one victim.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

06-13-2020, 02:03 PMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote: "All those racists who dehumanize whole groups of people and think certain peoples lives have less or no value are just the worst."

[Image: preview-small.jpg]

"Go kill yourself, lol ACAB."

The absolute irony of doing the exact thing you detest, but it's to cops so it's okay.

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

My step brother's uncle's roommate's boyfriend's dad is a cop and he's only shot 3 black people so I think he's a good cop

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

06-13-2020, 02:03 PMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote: "All those racists who dehumanize whole groups of people and think certain peoples lives have less or no value are just the worst."

"hitler hated people too so you're hitler "

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Very true, the systemic oppression of racists is getting out of line

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

06-13-2020, 02:13 PMCampinKiller Wrote:

The absolute irony of doing the exact thing you detest, but it's to cops so it's okay.

Bud. People hate black people because they look different. I hate racists because they chose to be shitty. They are not innocent. This is the "if you're so tolerant why dont you tolerate intolerance" argument. You realize that's super dumb right? Nothing is in and of itself good or bad, only how it is applied or how it exists in a context. Bucket of water neutral. Bucket of water to put out dangerous fire good. Bucket of water to drown babies bad.

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG

Are people actually defending the idea of telling someone to kill themselves?

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

pro tip shl just avoid doing things that are morally reprehensible at all to anyone it’s not that hard

[Image: 58170_v.gif]
[Image: 58170_s.gif]
Thanks to @Carpy48 , @sköldpaddor, @Weretarantula, @Bruins10  and @Wasty  for sigs
Extra special thanks to @Julio Tokolosh for the sick gif one

06-13-2020, 02:50 PMWasty Wrote: Are people actually defending the idea of telling someone to kill themselves?

No no no it's ok because he said some racist stuff!

Renegades  raiders  Finland

06-12-2020, 09:25 PMFlareon Wrote:
06-12-2020, 08:50 PMSerpe x 13 Wrote: no need to disrespect the police

ACAB

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

06-13-2020, 02:50 PMWasty Wrote: Are people actually defending the idea of telling someone to kill themselves?

Clearly.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

06-13-2020, 04:56 PMスウェグキング Wrote:

Clearly.
That’s pretty despicable.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

06-13-2020, 05:30 PMWasty Wrote:
06-13-2020, 04:56 PMスウェグキング Wrote: Clearly.
That’s pretty despicable.

Wasty racist confirmed

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

06-13-2020, 03:24 PMLeoben Wrote:

No no no it's ok because he said some racist stuff!
Now you're getting it

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG

06-13-2020, 03:45 PMcharlieconway Wrote:
06-12-2020, 09:25 PMFlareon Wrote: ACAB

[Image: ImShiny.gif]