Create Account

Re: My Suspension

06-12-2020, 06:29 PMスウェグキング Wrote:
06-12-2020, 06:26 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: oh no

[Image: buffaloavatar.gif]

It took me way too long to realize why this was a different image every time I refreshed.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

06-12-2020, 06:27 PMImShiny Wrote:
06-12-2020, 06:25 PMKatth Wrote: So not talking about racism, but do talking about suicide makes someone a racist? If I'd take that kind of stance you probably want people to kill themselves too. You probably won't, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but you see how stupid that is? We have people defending someone who told someone to kill himself. How is that not bad? Just cause someone isnt always outing racism doesnt mean hes racist. So get off your SJW horse and not just side on the hot topic.

Again I also said people in this community are defending racist remarks and ideals. If you only want to talk about how I said this thread go for it.

And being anti suicide wishing is not that.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

I am a proud racist. Kimi Raikkonen is one of my favourite drivers of all time

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

06-12-2020, 06:33 PMztevans Wrote:
06-12-2020, 06:29 PMスウェグキング Wrote: [Image: buffaloavatar.gif]

It took me way too long to realize why this was a different image every time I refreshed.

F5 has powerful magic in it

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

L

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

[Image: scarn.png]

[Image: m59RPb7.png] [Image: czechup.png]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

06-12-2020, 06:33 PMKatth Wrote:
06-12-2020, 06:27 PMImShiny Wrote: Again I also said people in this community are defending racist remarks and ideals. If you only want to talk about how I said this thread go for it.

And being anti suicide wishing is not that.

never once agreed with him but go off

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

06-12-2020, 06:33 PMwumaduce Wrote:
06-12-2020, 06:14 PMjRuutu Wrote: That is nice, notice how I´m not the one using vulgar language. When you have cleaned your potty mouth we can talk more.

I have not claimed that the world goes around me or that everybody should think like I do.

You serve the same purpose on this planet as a platypus. You're absolutely useless and the result of evolution gone wrong.
[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

06-12-2020, 05:37 PMteztify Wrote: Imagine thinking saying “I’m not racist” is enough. It’s a neutral position, it’s meaningless. Questioning whether black people have been oppressed is a racist action regardless of any presence or lack of malicious intention.

Imagine thinking it’s ok to tell people you barely know to kill themselves because of a perceived viewpoint. Imagine wishing that torture on their innocent family and loved ones.

You all suck.

this is all accurate. thank you for the words.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2020, 06:41 PM by The__Y-man__100.)

Lol, this escalated quickly

[Image: zcOwSzN.png] [Image: b1AwZLU.png]
First ever Yukon Malamute draft pick (1st overall S65)

[Image: ezgif-3-597e9990a5.png]

Want to make a few things clear from my point of view, as both a site user who is for the Black Lives Matter movement AND for supporting those with mental health struggles, and as the co-commissioner and a member of HO.

1. Bromanov’s comments were wrong. I appreciate those in the thread who are eagerly pursuing the fight here on speaking out against racism and anti-black ideals. I encourage people to speak out on this because conversation, dialogue and education are important. That said, Bromanov himself said he knew the comments he made weren’t in line with the league’s community guidelines. I think there is room for aggressive education, fiery behaviour and strong language ESPECIALLY when its used to combat those ignorant of the oppression of black americans (which has gone on for over 400 years now), but it’s fair as well to say that a line should be drawn. Telling someone to kill themselves isn’t okay, and that kind of rhetoric DOES have an impact beyond just the person you say it to, especially those with mental health struggles.

2. Racism and ignorance regarding race struggles is also wrong. It should be called out with passion and rightfully so, it’s a struggle that has lasted too long and morally should be called out when someone is ignorant to it’s effects. I think the important thing to stress is the primary goal of calling it out should always be education. Be angry, be passionate, but know the limits to the language we use towards others. Some of the best conversations I’ve had on this topic with friends and family in my life who are ignorant was discussion-based and rooted in educating. That doesn’t mean we have to hold hands and sing kumbaya, we can be firm and aggressive but Black Lives Matter isn’t about treating other lives like they don’t matter, its about making it known and clear that black lives are just as important and valuable as each life. (Just so this doesn’t get misconstrued I’m not making an “All Lives Matter” statement here. That phrase is bullshit.)

3. Finally, I’ll say straight up I think Jruutu’s points are outdated, non-sensical and, yes, racist. The problem with identifying racism in today’s culture is A LOT of it is internalized now and stems from a root of ignorance, misinformation and being unaware. You can still be racist even if you don’t say “I hate minorities”, you can still be racist if you have friends who are minorities, the line isn’t drawn at blatant wrongs of saying the n-word or saying you hate Black people. The problem with this from an HO standpoint is we can’t punish ignorance. Hell I grew up with people who were close friends of mine and knew I was Iraqi, and they still behaved in ways that were racist even if it wasn’t directly hateful to me or excluding of me. It was clear from the thread that MOST of the site understands that which I loved to see, and even still I love to see the passion from this community to support the BLM movement and further the conversation on racial inequality in our world. Just wanted to clarify that as HO, its hard to dole a punishment out when the waters become muddied past explicit racism and into internalized and ignorant racism, which genuinely everyone who isn’t a minority is guilty of.

Those are all my thoughts, I again wanna stress I encourage calling racism out with as much passion and anger as you can, just to be mindful of the language we use when calling it out. Also, yes @jRuutu, what you’re saying and what you said in that last thread, does make you someone who holds prejudiced and racist views. Just because you didn’t say “I hate black people” doesn’t make you not racist.

Black Lives Matter
Defund the police
Fuck racism

Nour

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

06-12-2020, 06:33 PMwumaduce Wrote:
06-12-2020, 06:14 PMjRuutu Wrote: That is nice, notice how I´m not the one using vulgar language. When you have cleaned your potty mouth we can talk more.

I have not claimed that the world goes around me or that everybody should think like I do.

You serve the same purpose on this planet as a platypus. You're absolutely useless and the result of evolution gone wrong. You bring nothing to the shl, other than your drama seeking hot takes. Rather than being a thoughtful citizen of the modern day world, you choose to make everything an attack on you. The shl, and all Sim leagues, would be better off without you.

[Image: 99P8kd6.jpg]

y u do dis

[Image: iL2SMRp.gif]

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

06-12-2020, 06:40 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
06-12-2020, 06:33 PMwumaduce Wrote: You serve the same purpose on this planet as a platypus. You're absolutely useless and the result of evolution gone wrong.
[Image: giphy.gif]

We can only reasonably conclude that Wuma is Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz.

Nikolai Evans

I hate to be the one to break this to you all but...you are all connected as Humans. One day you will see that even the person you think is the most evil, awful piece of shit in history is actually part of you. Just like when you have a bad dream and you wake up only to realize the bad guy was actually your mind playing a trick on you all along.

Row, row, row your boat
Gently down the stream
Merrily merrily, merrily, merrily
Life is but a dream

Sorry to break up the hate party, back at it boys!

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

06-12-2020, 06:43 PMMack Wrote: I hate to be the one to break this to you all but...you are all connected as Humans. One day you will see that even the person you think is the most evil, awful piece of shit in history is actually part of you. Just like when you have a bad dream and you wake up only to realize the bad guy was actually your mind playing a trick on you all along.

Row, row, row your boat
Gently down the stream
Life is but a dream

So the bad guy is why I keep having dreams about being late for work even though I'm still working from home so it is literally impossible for me to be "late to work?"

Nikolai Evans

06-12-2020, 06:46 PMztevans Wrote:
06-12-2020, 06:43 PMMack Wrote: I hate to be the one to break this to you all but...you are all connected as Humans. One day you will see that even the person you think is the most evil, awful piece of shit in history is actually part of you. Just like when you have a bad dream and you wake up only to realize the bad guy was actually your mind playing a trick on you all along.

Row, row, row your boat
Gently down the stream
Life is but a dream

So the bad guy is why I keep having dreams about being late for work even though I'm still working from home so it is literally impossible for me to be "late to work?"

Wake up earlier and you won't have those dreams.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]