Create Account

Re: My Suspension

06-13-2020, 09:26 PMCampinKiller Wrote: I see a lot of harm in letting a guy that’s committed multiple felonies go home. Not saying the shooting was necessary by any means, but this wasn’t some dude who hadn’t done anything wrong. To even get to the drive thru the guy had to drive drunk. Depending on his level of intoxication and past history, that could’ve been a felony as well. I mean the dude even fired the taser at the cop that shot him. He wasn’t just running off

He fired the taser when the police initiated a chase. He was well clear of the physical confrontation and trying to run away when the police chose to escalate it further by initiating another physical confrontation. He was running away and leaving his car behind. He was not an imminent danger to the public, he did not deserve to be extra-judicially executed for trying to flee a DUI charge on foot.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=663a63f4&is=66391274&hm=70...8f89c3f46&]
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2020, 09:35 PM by PremierBromanov.)

06-13-2020, 09:26 PMCampinKiller Wrote: I see a lot of harm in letting a guy that’s committed multiple felonies go home.

Didn't you just say you agreed that the justice system was flawed? Or am i illiterate

Edit: i realize you must have meant he was in the process of committing them, not having had a history

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Wendy's black man is scary :(((( pls shoot him big strong police officer

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

06-13-2020, 09:31 PMleviadan Wrote:
06-13-2020, 09:26 PMCampinKiller Wrote: I see a lot of harm in letting a guy that’s committed multiple felonies go home. Not saying the shooting was necessary by any means, but this wasn’t some dude who hadn’t done anything wrong. To even get to the drive thru the guy had to drive drunk. Depending on his level of intoxication and past history, that could’ve been a felony as well. I mean the dude even fired the taser at the cop that shot him. He wasn’t just running off

He fired the taser when the police initiated a chase. He was well clear of the physical confrontation and trying to run away when the police chose to escalate it further by initiating another physical confrontation. He was running away and leaving his car behind. He was not an imminent danger to the public, he did not deserve to be extra-judicially executed for trying to flee a DUI charge on foot.

What evidence is there to support he was no danger to the public after assaulting two people, stealing and discharging a weapon? It's all theoretical at this point, none of us were there in the moment to support any of our points.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

06-13-2020, 09:29 PMKeygan Wrote:
06-13-2020, 09:27 PMleviadan Wrote: Did you watch the video though? He was well clear of the officers and was trying to leave. He discharged the taser back toward the officer when they got up and started the chase. If the officers just let the guy go there wouldn't have been any further conflict. They could have realized the initial mistake in trying to solve a non-violent issue with force and not escalated the situation further by initiating a chase and yet another physical confrontation.

The conflict between the officers at that point had diffused if they let him run, but at that point he had just assaulted two officers and was now in public with a weapon, no?

It's a taser. They can call it in and they can find him later to figure things out. He was running and fighting because he didn't want to be detained. Why would they have any reason to think he'd just go tasing random people? That's an enormous leap of logic to try and justify executing someone.

I feel like it's worth repeating that the man was asleep in his car. There should not have been a physical altercation to begin with, and the police should have had the conflict resolution skills to realize that chasing him down was going to further escalate the situation.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=663a63f4&is=66391274&hm=70...8f89c3f46&]
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2020, 09:37 PM by CampinKiller.)

06-13-2020, 09:31 PMPremierBromanov Wrote:
06-13-2020, 09:26 PMCampinKiller Wrote: I see a lot of harm in letting a guy that’s committed multiple felonies go home.

Didn't you just say you agreed that the justice system was flawed? Or am i illiterate

How relevant is that?

Edit; I have seen your edit, yeah not the history, that he was committing those acts

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Police officers in the United States should not have guns

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

06-13-2020, 09:33 PMKeygan Wrote:
06-13-2020, 09:31 PMleviadan Wrote: He fired the taser when the police initiated a chase. He was well clear of the physical confrontation and trying to run away when the police chose to escalate it further by initiating another physical confrontation. He was running away and leaving his car behind. He was not an imminent danger to the public, he did not deserve to be extra-judicially executed for trying to flee a DUI charge on foot.

What evidence is there to support he was no danger to the public after assaulting two people, stealing and discharging a weapon? It's all theoretical at this point, none of us were there in the moment to support any of our points.

Oh my God are you serious?

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

06-13-2020, 09:37 PMSlashACM Wrote: Police officers in the United States should not have guns

That’s an incredibly hot take. Send unarmed police to gun calls? Yikes

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

06-13-2020, 09:33 PMKeygan Wrote:
06-13-2020, 09:31 PMleviadan Wrote: He fired the taser when the police initiated a chase. He was well clear of the physical confrontation and trying to run away when the police chose to escalate it further by initiating another physical confrontation. He was running away and leaving his car behind. He was not an imminent danger to the public, he did not deserve to be extra-judicially executed for trying to flee a DUI charge on foot.

You're literally saying he could theoretically hurt someone so letting them kill him is better than just pursuing him in their vehicle.

[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]

06-13-2020, 09:41 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
06-13-2020, 09:33 PMKeygan Wrote: What evidence is there to support he was no danger to the public after assaulting two people, stealing and discharging a weapon? It's all theoretical at this point, none of us were there in the moment to support any of our points.

You're literally saying he could theoretically hurt someone so letting them kill him is better than just pursuing him in their vehicle.

I've never once said he deserved to die in any of my messages, please don't twist my words.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

Blizz in shambles

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

06-13-2020, 08:49 PMTommySalami Wrote:
06-13-2020, 08:10 PMCarbine Wrote: Let me break it down for you.

From https://www.lexico.com/en/definition/murder:

The video appears to show a lawful use of force. If the courts decide otherwise, the officer will be punished. That's how it's supposed to work. It doesn't magically change because we're living in crazy times right now.

Murder is never justified. This does not legally appear to be murder. I'm sorry you disagree.

Please explain to me how I am racist. I'm pretty sure you can't.

Let me break it down for you.

Just because something is legal, does not make it right. It was legal to own slaves. Were slave owners morally justified by lawfully beating their slaves? I'd hope you'd agree not.

Take a second to think about this, make your own opinion and decide if you want to be on the right side of history or not.
How does slavery have anything to do with what we're talking about? That's pretty disgusting to imply that I might support slavery just because it used to be legal.

I do not support or condone any kind of slavery, nor do the vast majority of people support or condone it. I should not have to clarify that position. It's 2020, for fuck's sake.

As for my opinion, it is ever-changing. I am willing to change my mind on some things. However, as someone who would identify as right-leaning politically, it's pretty clear where I stand at the moment. The lies, arguments, and personal attacks are not making me change that opinion very quickly though.

[Image: Carbine.gif]
Sig Credit: Suavemente, rum_ham, Turd Ferguson

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

[Image: 711381262207811636.png]

06-13-2020, 09:49 PMKeygan Wrote:
06-13-2020, 09:41 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: You're literally saying he could theoretically hurt someone so letting them kill him is better than just pursuing him in their vehicle.

I've never once said he deserved to die in any of my messages, please don't twist my words.

Then say right now they shouldn't have killed him

06-13-2020, 09:37 PMSlashACM Wrote: Police officers in the United States should not have guns

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]