Create Account

Keith Lee's future

With game 7 looming for Carolina and our season on the line, I wanted to take the time to think about my personal future as well. Now I have been very happy in the New Orleans locker room and I do love the team that I helped build but sometimes a change of scenery can go a long way too. Not a knock on NOLA or anyone in there because they are all great but more an observation on my personal tendencies with my players. I like to experience new things and see how green (or brown) the grass is on the other side. Sometimes it pan's out and I find myself making a lot of new friends who I love and it's fun. Other times the team may not be the best fit and that's fine as nothing ventured, nothing gained.

So it is here today that I announce that Keith Lee will be going to free agency after his contract expires this off-season. I would like to make clear that this is no guarantee I do sign elsewhere instead of NOLA because they have been home for so long and it will feel weird if I'm not part of the team. However, I will be testing free agency and if the right team and right deal come along I will consider it very heavily and there's a good chance I could take it.

I won't be making a FA team rankings or anything because I do not think it's fair to potentially bash a team I don't care for and nor do I need drama pushed because of my personal choices. So I'm willing to listen to every team once FA finally opens and if the fit is right then we'll see how it goes. I'd still say it's a 50/50 shot I end up back in NOLA at the end of the day but I wanted to do a media to not discourage teams to try as I know a lot of teams will not even send offers to those they feel are hardcore loyal, which I completely understand.

I look forward to all the FA talks once the SHL draft is over and FA officially opens. Good luck to all the teams still in their respective series'.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

I wish you and bloos the best of luck in Tampa

S70 champs

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

07-07-2020, 02:51 PMSlashACM Wrote: I wish you and bloos the best of luck in Tampa

S70 champs

i doubt van der heijden will still play in s70

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

07-07-2020, 03:00 PMbluesfan55 Wrote:
07-07-2020, 02:51 PMSlashACM Wrote: I wish you and bloos the best of luck in Tampa

S70 champs

i doubt van der heijden will still play in s70

Vladimir Kostin coming to the smjhl in mid s60s?

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

S70 champs

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Tdz to Hamilton.

Barracuda

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

this kind of news I would have expected to learn from an SHL_Mckenzie post