Create Account

S55 mPT #2 - Behind the Username

Trautner was the last name of an amazing wonderkid regen that I had in Football Manager 14 which was one of the first sports simulation games I played.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

[Image: scarn.png]

[Image: m59RPb7.png] [Image: czechup.png]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

So my username is nothing too special. My name being Yosuf, I wanted to incorporate a Y into my username somewhere, but at the same time I wanted it to be visually appealing. And next thing you know The__Y-man__100 was born

[Image: zcOwSzN.png] [Image: b1AwZLU.png]
First ever Yukon Malamute draft pick (1st overall S65)

[Image: ezgif-3-597e9990a5.png]

I use the username rindiee on everything that requires an online alias too be honest. It’s due to it being a nick name from my last name that my mom and sister have called me for a while.

[Image: minadsslatt.png]

i honestly have no clue where my username come from, meaning that i absolutely don't remember why i picked it. I think it started as a key smash and just stuck cause it looked cool and didn't had any meaning for me in french when i was young

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Mine is pretty simple. When I played Star Wars Galaxies I was Crazysean in the guild Obsidian Asylum. When the game died ? I picked up the Obsidian moniker because I liked it and added my hockey numbers 3 11 and 4. After a couple years I dropped the 4 and thus was left with Obsidian311.

[Image: mTgAyCs.png]

My username is based off of my favorite hockey player, Steven Stamkos. As a lifelong Bolts fan, he was my childhood hero and one of the first players I really got to see from when he first entered the league to the present; not to mention he is one of the greatest goal scorers of all time. He will probably be the last player ever to get 60 goals in the NHL.

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]

I have no problem sharing where my name comes from since I have told enough people on discord.

The Spartan part is after the village that I grew up in, although I often get asked if it's after Halo or MSU.

The Gibbles part of my name is my nickname from high school. My last name is difficult to pronounce correctly so that's what friends, teachers, and coaches called me. Most people also don't even pronounce Gibbles correctly since the G is pronounced more like a J.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

It's pretty lame, but when I first got my Xbox live account back in 2005 or 2006 (whenever the 360 launched) I just randomly generated a bunch of names until DaftRaincloud popped up, which I thought was pretty cool. It's sort of stuck around ever since then. I wish there was more to it like some personal story but nope - just randomly generated.

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/glswenson.gif[/img]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/agentchadjohnson.gif[/img]

(This post was last modified: 08-05-2020, 11:31 PM by Wawazat.)

I had been contemplating joining a sim football league and thought this was a damn fine name for a speed WR/KR..
Well , I never joined the football league and when I signed up here I thought ...ohwatdafuk...
I misappropriated the name from a DLR song.. enjoy you’re welcome.

[Image: Untitled-5.jpg][Image: 189-1895167_american-flag-superman-logo.png]

UPDATE PAGE

Quote:S56 WJC AWARDS
“Our third award is one that is dear to my heart as a SHL goaltender… The Peter Larson Award for the Top Goalie! This is voted by the GMs and considers both the round robin and medal rounds. The S56 Winner of the Peter Larson Award is….…
C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa

Well you see it's fairly simple, quite a while ago I went to prison and while I was there this was the nickname they gave me for the crimes I had committed.

[Image: Thor-Hockey_2.gif]

Nothing crazy, I used to have a super childish username across all games/websites that I got constantly ripped apart for so I eventually decided to go with a nickname IRL + 43 which was used to represent Pascal Siakam, one of my favorite basketball players

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl

OrbitingDeath is my new online nickname, I had a lot of variations on Green before but grew tired of it. Orbiting Death is a football team in the galactic football league books. It's not the main team the books are about, but they do get mentioned a lot. Loved the name and found it unique enough to adapt in a username.

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

a long time ago i was playing lego star wars and i made a custom jedi and named him slash because he slashed with his lightsaber. ACM are my initials and SlashACM has been my screen name ever since

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Oh this is actually a good one for me. The name originated as a one of my first/favorite characters on World of Warcraft back in like 7th grade. I believe my thought process was something along the lines of "hmmm, the Mavericks are a basketball team, and I have a dad... dad = father... let's shorten both of those words and add a 'cool' twist... ah yes, Mavfatha!" Clearly I was quite the original grade schooler. The Mavericks aren't even my favorite team or anything lol

[Image: gotze_team_siggy.png]
[Image: lKRNHAn.png]

Well, this is going to be bad for me. But the way I learned to write coherently when I was a kid was via a role-playing website, and one of my favorite users there had a similarly-spelled character name. So I adapted a bit and made it sound "cooler" (to my kid/pre-teen self) and have never seen anyone use anything similar since.

[Image: qgldMOE.png]
Thanks @Amidships!