Create Account

S55 mPT #2 - Behind the Username

Honestly, my username is just a play off of my initials. It tends to be my username on games and forums, so I chose it for here when I started as well. Nothing too exciting.

[Image: 49775_s.png]
Thanks to Budgie and Carpy for the sigs!

Player || Updates

Ah, behind the username. Finally I can explain my cryptic user name. See, I'm from San Diego... and my name is Corey. So put those together and what do you get?

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

08-09-2020, 01:06 PMSDCore Wrote: Ah, behind the username. Finally I can explain my cryptic user name. See, I'm from San Diego... and my name is Corey. So put those together and what do you get?

Saint Diago?

[Image: Wally.png]

Mook- meant to imply I'm uneducated and just a moron. Which is not actually far from the truth. So I guess it's just a warning

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

I like this question. I choose LarksTongue because one of my favourite albums ever is Larks Tongue In Aspic by King Crimson. It is also a great song. I also find no one ever picks this username in anything so I can have a username without numbers or symbols.

[Image: shepard.png][Image: giphy.gif][Image: TFOzBaZ.gif]

Thanks to @FlappyGiraffe and @ToeDragon84 for the making these sick sigs!

Quote:                            First Goal (3rd Game): Commander Shepard 1 (Nick Brain 1, Noah Gallagher 2) at 8:48

Well, my username is pretty confusing and one that I've used for a long long time. The JCF parts are my initials, simple as that, the bey part was from a game I played awhile ago, I think, I can't remember too well it was a long time ago. And the 01 part was just my jersey number when I played sports (it was just 1 on the jerseys, but I've always used 01 for some reason).

[Image: 55708_s.gif]

First Ever SHL Goal:
Code:
5. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Piotr Czerkawski 1, Cameron Dubois 2) at 16:27

First Ever Hat Trick:
Code:
S45 Game 46 NEW vs TOR
6. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Artemi Berezin 3, Tigole Bitties 5) at 5:21
9. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 2 (Artemi Berezin 4) at 18:58
10. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 3 (Tigole Bitties 7, Manuel Gotze 2) at 19:38 (Empty Net)

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

I've used this username for a while now on a few various things. I've been a big Florida(now Miami) Marlins fan since i was a kid. Just that simple.

[Image: vDWeWJB.png]
Sig By Carpy48
Selected #14 Overall to the Colorado Raptors
Selected #9 Overall to the Calgary Dragons
Finland Dragons Raptors
[Image: zdXC6eb.png][Image: 8b7dmkE.png]

I made it because Taylor Swift is a great musician but she really fell off for a little while there with reputation and lover but she is back. folklore is amazing listen to it.

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

It's a nickname i've had since i was maybe 15 or 14, comes from my last name since both my names are quite long. People just started shortening it to Leppis. I then added the H for online use at it looks nicer.

[Image: lebbish.gif]

The story behind my username is pretty boring to be honest. It’s just a name I made up for an MMO I was playing at the time that I decided to use here.

33 words

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

My username is pretty self explanatory, I am the personification of greatness. I follow in the line of greats before me, Alexander the Great from Greece, Federick the Great from Prussia, and of course Catherine the Great from Russia.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

the story behind my username is really cool! really cool story for sure. it is my last name and i like the sound of it. good username, sounds good on my ears

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

Just some random thing someone said in high school once.  One day I needed a new name for a WoW character I didn't care about much and that's what came to mind.  Scruffdaddy didn't fit, so I dropped an f.  It's just stuck with me since then.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

Halfway through 9th grade I moved and since it was halfway through a semester they gave me classes. One of the classes I got assigned was intro to 2d design, and one of our assignments was to do an oil pastel portrait of a famous person. I decided to do Kim Jong Un and when I finished I wrote Good Ole Kimmy at the bottom. My art teacher was pissed because she said it was too political and called my Dad. We still have a laugh about it lol.

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

The reason why I chose the username Tomen is was because I was gifted a book by my godfather about a guy named Thomas who gets transported to the middle ages on accident and has to change his name to the name Tomen because Thomas wasn't a name yet in medieval Germany. Somehow liked this name and this was before the whole Game of Thrones thing came out with Tommen.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)