Create Account

S55 Championship Week
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2020, 06:20 PM by BloomeyGB.)

1. I personally believe that I had a dreadful regular season. I barely managed to coax myself into an above .900 save percentage, whilst conceding almost 4 goals a game on average. It did get relatively better as the season went by though. At one point at around the 30 game mark, I had a save percentage of about .880. I then started to improve myself, hitting the .900 barrier with about 6 games to go. I think I reached .906 before a disappointing finish, left me with .902 instead.

The playoffs however, where much better. The first series we had was against Detroit, which we won comfortably. I was quite surprised with my performance during that series, having both a GAA below 3 and a save percentage above .900. The Anchorage and Kelowna series were both equally as impressive, although a little bit more hard fought. The finals also went quite well, but not as well as the previous series. All in all, a good postseason I would say.

3. Yes, there should. I am probably a bit biased here, but I think that an SHL or SMJHL team in London would be a huge hit. Hockey is on the rise in the UK and I'm certainly a testament of that. It's a huge market for North American sports and leagues with a passionate fan base. There are plenty of opportunities for branding, with tourist attractions or just simply national animals. The team could work in partnership with one of the local EIHL teams to try an being more income/ exposure. I really can't see the reason to delay an intercontinental expansion.

[Image: bloomfield.png]
[Image: NEW_Team_final.png][img=0x280]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/789216032630898779/789216043259265024/unknown.png?width=1103&height=613[/img]

Code:
1. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
Reflection on your season - how did your player fare on the ice this season? Did you meet or surpass your individual player goals or did you come up short? Whether you excelled or disappointed - what can you attribute that to? What will you try to do better next season?

In terms of where I was last season I think this season was a huge disappointment for me. I also do not think the poor season had really anything to do with my playing ability or my team's ability. Kelowna had a good season but I just was not there. My point total dropped from 49 last season to 39 this season. The amount of goals I scored fell from 27 to 22 this season. I also went from a +28 to a -3. My shooting percentage also dipped this season. I do not think there was anything that I really excelled at. The problem was my PDO and my team's PDO. I tied with the lowest PDO with someone from my own team. It really is just unfortunate how things played out. I am hoping things bounce back into my favor next season when I play in the majors but as a rookie I do not know what to expect.

Code:
2. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
This offseason will be extra exciting, as it features the rare expansion draft! Write about how you think the expansion draft will play out, either for one or both of the expansion teams or from an SHL team's perspective.

The expansion draft was great to see. I think both teams made some really good picks. The first pick by Seattle picking Darrow was a great way to start things as he is a 2000+ tpe defender. Both teams had a good mix of old guys like Smyth who was one of the oldest members of the New Orlean Specters, and in fact, one of the oldest active players out there currently getting drafted in S39 and Chico Smeb a S46 guy. They also selected some newer guys like Keith Lee who is a S52 guy and Abel Skinner a S50 guy. There were some players left out that might have been good picks like Aleister Cain who were not picked but there was some good reasoning behind that. Overall I like how both teams picked. If things work out the way Seattle wants them to, I think they won but still a very good job by Atlanta.

Code:
7. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.) The two finals teams have decided to team up for a fundraising opportunity to benefit both cities. What noble cause will the teams decide to benefit? What sort of fundraiser will the teams hold together? How will the two teams mesh before the finals start?

Before the start of the series both teams decided to put aside their differences and support a good cause. They both even decided to set aside a portion of ticket proceeds to benefit this cause! What is the cause you might ask? Both teams have decided to raise money to help the homeless. Yes both cities do have a problem with homeless and they decided to try and help. Both teams decided to create limited edition bobble heads. Each player on both teams got their own bobble head and they were sold to fans with 100% of the proceeds going to fight this cause. Doyle had a bobble head of her making a breathtaking save somehow. Monkey D. Luffy’s bobble head was of him hitting a one timer. They raised a lot of money and are very proud about how it turned out. Some of the bobble head collections included a player from both teams combined into one set. It was a real site to see.

Code:
13. Written, up to 4 TPE Pick up to 4 Challenge Cup related topics to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.
a. Both of these teams have stacked defenses - which team do you think has the defensive advantage in this series?

I think that buffalo has the defensive advantage in the series with players like Eko Van Otter with over 1900 tpe Darrow with well over 2000 tpe, Selich sitting at close to 2000 tpe and Scoop with over 1800 tpe. It is a pretty unstoppable defense. Buffalo aslo had the least amount of goals scored on them out of any team being the only team with less than 100 goals against

b. In the two regular season matchups, each team won once at home. Do you expect the results to reflect a home ice advantage in this series?

This series was extremely close and I expect that to stay the same going into the series and I was right as it went to game seven overtime. Buffalo took the first two games at home with New Orleans taking their two home games. Buffalo played at home in gave 7 and won.

c. Based on FHM player ratings, New Orleans has higher average ratings in bravery, aggression, and fighting? Will that toughness have any impact on this series?

I think aggression for sure plays some factor into the series but overall I do not think it plays that big of an impact overall. I think the other stats like scoring, passing, puck handling, and speed stats play a bigger role. Hitting for sure does play a role but I do not think fighting is all that important.

e. There are several animal names in this series - which of these animals is the coolest? sloth, hippo, otter, monkey, fox, kirby.

Otter’s are probably the coolest animal out of the bunch. Watching videos of otters they are just the cutest thing. They are also pretty cool. They know how to use rocks as tools to open things like clams and they eat all the time. What is not to love? They also always seem to want to play

16. Trivia
Word

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2020, 06:48 PM by Grum.)

Code:

Reflection on your season - how did your player fare on the ice this season? Did you meet or surpass your individual player goals or did you come up short? Whether you excelled or disappointed - what can you attribute that to? What will you try to do better next season?

This season Nicholas Owens was just shy of 20 points with 19 which can be broken down to 4g and 15a which was a 6p improvement. Overall I feel like I surpassed my players goal which every season of my SHL tenure has been to just improve bit by bit on the points front as for defensive stats, they stay relatively the same for now. I feel that almost all the credit for my improvement from last season has to go to my team, the Buffalo Stampede. I say this because my build didn't change all that much between seasons as I'm getting to the point where getting even a stat up can take quite a while and I was more inactive than I have been in past seasons due to IRL stuff so that rate of tpe climb wasn't where it could have been. I also look that the 6 point improvement all came from assist meaning my team was able to score more whether that be because of me or just because they have gotten better.

+ 3 TPE | 3 TPE TOTAL

Code:
3. Written, 2 TPE (100 words min.)
It's too late for this go-around of expansion, so hypothetically - should there be SHL franchises in other continents? I saw some interesting European proposals in the PT. Should these - or proposals for any other continent that's not North America -
become a reality in the SHL?

Personally I would love to see SHL franchises on other continents to promote the sense of pride that can come from playing for a home town/state. The mass majority of people I've talked to that aren't from North America come from the EU so I think having a team anywhere based in Europe would be great for the community. Unfortunately though I think the community would want to keep stuff relatively realistic to a certain degree so I can't see us forming a SHL franchise across seas but one can dream that maybe someday that can change or maybe we'll just name it after somewhere when it's not there?

+ 2 TPE | 5 TPE TOTAL

Code:
4. Written, 2 TPE (100 words min.)

Which SHL or SMJHL team was the best team to not make the finals this season and why?

This is a really easy one. Without a doubt the best SHL team that didn't make it to the challenge cup finals this season was the western regular season champs, The Edmonton Blizzard. The Edmonton Blizzard fell to the New Orleans Specters in 7 games of the western conference title game (I don't really know what you call it tbh lol). In my honest opinion they were the better team would could be seen in the regular season. They had a stacked team on both sides of the court with the likes of Tony Pepperoni, Bo Kane, Theo Morgan, and Scholz to just name a few. They also had Emiko in the net who had quite the stellar season. 

+ 2 TPE | 7 TPE TOTAL

Code:
6. Written, 2 TPE (100 words min.) The world's hottest app is TikTok - which SHL or SMJHL player would have the biggest following on TikTok? What do they post there?

I think without a single doubt, my fellow Buffalo teammate Augustus Wang would have the biggest following on TikTok and that might not only be biggest in the SHL. Wang is a blast to have on the team from the hilarious things he says that never fail to put a smile on my face. As for what Wang would post... I think he could make some hilarious skits that just revolve around his every day life. Like drinking gallons of alcohol from the challenge cup or sleeping with it with our captain Monkey D. Luffy... whatever really. I'm sure there will also be a lot of promos for his discount code. 

+ 2 TPE | 9 TPE TOTAL

Code:
13. Written, up to 4 TPE Pick up to 4 Challenge Cup related topics to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.
a. Both of these teams have stacked defenses - which team do you think has the defensive advantage in this series?
b. In the two regular season matchups, each team won once at home. Do you expect the results to reflect a home ice advantage in this series?
c. Based on FHM player ratings, New Orleans has higher average ratings in bravery, aggression, and fighting? Will that toughness have any impact on this series?
d. What is your favorite name from a player appearing in this series? Why do you like that player's name?
e. There are several animal names in this series - which of these animals is the coolest? sloth, hippo, otter, monkey, fox, kirby.

a. I believe without a doubt that the Buffalo Stampede had the defensive advantage in the series. We had probably the deepest defensive core in the whole league with the likes of Scoop, Darrow, Selich, Wang, Owens, and Vanderberg this season. I think the stat that really shows that is our +/- as all our defenseman had I believe 20+ going up to the mid 40's
b. I don't think there will be any home ice advantage in this series to be completely honest. Both NOLA and BUF are such good teams that I think every game will be extremely close and although there might be some very tiny boost by playing on your home court, I don't think it will be that evident to say that there was a home ice advantage in the series.
c. I don't think the higher average rating in bravery, aggression, and fighting will have that much of an impact in the series. BUF plays a very slow pace defensive game (or at least we did last season I think in the playoffs) that the rough play won't affect the course of the game all too much. BUF also has probably the most aggressive rough player in the league in Poopity Scoop that will definitely even out the playing field.
d. Eko Van Otter is definitely my favorite name out of both of the teams. Having a name after an animal in my opinion is cool enough but also having a first name of Eko is just sick. I also just love names that are broken into three parts because they usually become an acronym of sorts and Eko Van Otter has one of the coolest in EVO.

+ 4 TPE | 13 TPE TOTAL

16. Verification word: Grums 

+ 3 TPE | 16 TPE TOTAL
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2020, 07:37 PM by Kylrad.)

My player had a pretty good season on the ice again with 72 points, 2 more than last season and some pretty good overall defensive stats and advanced stats to be one of the top players in the league and a potential MVP candidate. Just like last season i'd say overall I met my individual goals and didn't come up short or really surpass them since I expected to have a pretty good season. The real area I fell short was when it came to team success. It was a pretty rough regular season for Chicago compared to last season and compared to expectations coming in for a variety of reasons whether it be other teams improving or the bad puck luck and many low PDO's. Next season will be my first season of regression but I don't think it will hurt me too much individually but at this point i don't really mind how my player does and am more focused on the team having success.

This offseason will be extra exciting, as it features the rare expansion draft! Write about how you think the expansion draft will play out, either for one or both of the expansion teams or from an SHL team's perspective.

Expansion drafts are always an interesting an exciting time for the league, maybe less so for some of the teams losing players and players that are heading into the draft. For the expansion teams I think they'll be set up pretty well compared to past expansion drafts just due to the pure amount of talent in the SHL these days so they have even more good players to pick from, it'll be interesting to see what routes they go as it's unlikely they'll be able to build a super competitive team right away without many fas or trades due to how important depth is in FHM. As for the rest of the teams and league expansion could shake up some of the structure of the league in regards to who the top teams are or just how dominant they are with them being the ones most hurt from expansion compared to the bottom teams. It also makes FA much more important with all the teams having room for top tier fas now after losing players to expansion.

Both teams defenses are insanely stacked but I think Buffalo has the advantage with how high tpe their top 3 D are as well as with how much depth they still have throughout their whole blue line. New Orleans however has Cain which could make up for any defensive differences in the series

Yes I think home ice is quite important in FHM and especially in the playoffs when it comes down to match ups between top teams where the slightest edge could make a big difference, I believe there have even been a few fhm series where the home team has won every game in a 7 game series.

It probably will have an impact on the series, whether that be a positive or negative impact on New Orleans i'm not sure. They could get into more fights or take more penalties or potentially bait more penalties out of buffalo, it also depends on if their are fights or penalties who the combatants are.

I guess I think otters are the coolest since well they look cool, I guess it would depend on the type of each animal too, although now that I think about it Sloths are kind of cool too and so are some fox's, I guess i'll stick with otters since I picked them first, i don't actually know that much about otters or sloths though, maybe thats why theyre the coolest

5. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
What are your predictions for the upcoming IIHF or WJC tournament? What team do you think will win/surprise people/be bad/etc.?

I think as usual team USA and Canada will be the favorites to win the IIHF and one of them probably will. Team Great Britain is also quite good and is probably the 3rd favorite to win it all after USA and Canada, I was surprised how many good Great Britain players there are but that S46 class really helped with some top tier talent. After Great Britain, Czechia is probably the next contender. I think Latvia, Finland and Russia will struggle but anything can happen and I know Russia has a lot of help coming in this next draft class in the Petrovs and some other top creates. While I can't really say Japan will surprise people since they already did that last season knocking out Team USA and finishing 4th and as a result will have higher expectations now, I expected Japan to be competitive once again even if not a favorite. I also think Switzerland and Germany may be potential surprises, Germany in particularly surprised me with how much they struggled last tournament

16. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is now completed through a Google form linked below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post.

past

[Image: Kylrad2.gif]
[Image: Kylrad.gif]

16: Trivia

Verification = mmmbop

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

Code:

In my first season of regression, I am falling more specifically into the role that I was made for.  When you are a 2k TPE skater, it feels like you can safely be deployed in all situations.  So in S54, I was out in equal parts Power Play and Penalty Kill.  In S55, I recovered much of my lost TPE rather quickly but with my specialized focus on defense and the growing skill of our blue line, I was hardly deployed in Power Play situations anymore.  However, I remained as the Hits and Blocks leader as well as improving my GvA/TkA from 32/33 to 26/34.

Next season, I will have to go through another round of regression, but that should look a lot like claiming half a season worth of tasks and losing all of that plus a couple 40 point attributes.  I'm confident in our leadership to continue deploying me in this defensive role to make space for the younger D to take the spotlight.

Code:

The expansion draft WAS exciting as we see Seattle will attempt to compete right away in the West.  In the East, there is a core of dominant teams between BUF / CHI / HAM / MAN and ATL comes in at about 400 average TPE below any of those teams.  Even when shaking out regression, ATL has a lot of young skaters still climbing their skill curve.  In the West, the top teams are NOLA / EDM / CGY and then the field opens up.  With another round of regression and some off season shuffling, it seems like even the core of top teams in the West may also shake up a bit. Not to mention that EDM and CGY specifically lost some prospects to SEA and ATL that would have helped them swap out vets on the fly for continued dominance.  Seattle comes out of the gate right in the mix with the teams competing for the competitive last playoff spot.  Personally, it sets up for Slip McScruff to compete with fellow S45 Defensemen and 2k TPE club member, Cassius Darrow, in what should be a nail biting season.

Code:
It's too late for this go-around of expansion, so hypothetically - should there be SHL franchises in other continents? I saw some interesting European proposals in the PT. Should these - or proposals for any other continent that's not North America -  become a reality in the SHL?

It's definitely worth considering given the diverse population of the SHL users (and players) and the lack of physical restraints in a virtual world, but it would be tricky for an incremental expansion.  I would look for a mix of expansion and relocation to make an overseas division of four teams, not just two oddball teams across the pond.  I think the relocation would be a tough sell, because we'd be limited to relocation from the same division or we'd have to figure out the logistics of re-conferencing some teams to keep it balanced out.  It's a slim chance for this to actually work out since many users care about the history of franchises in the league, but it would be worthwhile to float a proposal if there are enough teams on board to make it a reality.

Code:
Which SHL or SMJHL team was the best team to not make the finals this season and why?

The Winnipeg Jets are the best team to not make the finals this season.  Specifically, they are also the best team to not make the playoffs this season.  They are the best because they have the most Slip McScruffs on their roster.  If you look across all teams in the finals and the wider playoffs, not a single one has or has ever had Slip McScruff on their roster.  Absolutely pathetic.

By other metrics, the Winnipeg Jets are also the best team in Winnipeg and the best team called the Jets, which none of these other teams can claim either.  If you want real stats, maybe just check out Brain, Shepard, and Crudelli with a side of Chamberlain on the rise.

Code:
6. Written, 2 TPE (100 words min.) The world's hottest app is TikTok - which SHL or SMJHL player would have the biggest following on TikTok? What do they post there?

Easy question, Slip McScruff has the biggest following on TikTok by at least 2 followers.  He uses it like an old man and all the kids find it endearing.  He is a sucker for any challenge that gets sent his way, real or fake, to the point where his GMs make him check in first so he doesn't poison himself.  In those cases, he makes videos about not doing the challenge and his "get off my lawn" attitude draws just as many views.  More than a couple times, he has posted duets where he tries to have a conversation and gets angry when the person in the recording does not respond.

Code:
14. Written, 2 TPE - The Procrastinator Special! (100 words min)
Welp, you waited until the last day to grind out your CW and the CC finals are longggggggg over by now. congrats to [TEAM], woo! Reflecting back on the series, who gets your vote for series MVP? Make the case why this player deserves it over any other.

Wow, congratulations to *checks notes* Buffalo!  The MVP has to be former Winnipeg Jet forward, Michael Scarn.  Traded to Buffalo in S50 for the rental of Louie Garrett, Scarn was a dominant force in the entire playoffs for the Stampede and likely in the series as well (can't really find those stats).  He caught my eye as leading in hits, but they were all clean as he never got called for any penalties in the entire post season.  He was second on the team in goals and tied for third in points, so he could seal the deal as well as throw his weight.  His spirit per 60 keeps up with his points per 60, so he's my series MVP.

Code:
16. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is now completed through a Google form linked below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post.
SUBMIT TRIVIA ANSWERS HERE

Verification: scruf

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

1. As Vrzala goes on longer and longer into his years unfortunately the expectations are slowly going lower and lower. At this stage, Vrzala realizes his role on the team and is taking strides in order to fulfill his job on the team with helping the newer talent come up and surpass him on the line. He's not overjoyed with his season all though he has transitioned to score more goals it is not what he signed up for, but it is what is being asked of him. Next season will be a pretty rough one as far as Vrzala knows, he full expects to give his everything he can on the ice, however the skill is starting to fade from these bones and as a player who wants nothing more than to win with his team it can only be seen as frustrating. This really all stems from the fact that Vrzala is old as hell now.

2.The expansion draft was one major point of concern for Vrzala. Starting with the fear that he would be left on the open and possibly taken from his new home in Calgary would be something that was stuck in his mind whenever there were issues with his on ice performance. The coaching staff and GM were all more than positive and supportive of Vrzala through this time, built by his own personal calculations there would be no real reason to protect him as there was too much upcoming talent in the system that is more valuable for sustaining the cup window. Outside of those fears, Vrzala is excited to get to play in new cities and see the rest of these beautiful places. He expects the competition to be tough but more or less is excited to be part of the fun and games and hopes to see some traditions form and start during these early years.

3.Let me introduce you to this little known country of Czechia. Czechia is a hockey capital in the world of the sport and there are more and more famous players coming from that country. The capital of the country is the best spot for the possible expansion and the location is perfect for the eastern european countries to be able to travel into the city set up and get to see some of the best talent on that side of the globe. With a full supporting of the Czechia team from the IIHF, there is no reason for the league not to expand to the greatest country on Earth.

4.The Toronto team really stands out to me. Look they might not have been the best team on the ice in terms of actuarial product that they put on the ice. But what is more important than winning? Memes. Toronto top to bottom is world renown throughout the league for the memes that it produces on the ice. The forwards? Memes. The Defensive Core? Memes. Winning? That's the biggest meme that they can field and the best thing you can ask for them to do. Nothing is more important than the memes and that's the one thing we can constantly rely on Toronto for!

5. The IIHF is the best competition other than the finals and the playoffs, that any sport can produce. With that, and the aforementioned above that comes from the need of an interactive international team in the form of Czechia. There is no international squad that wants it more or that is hungrier than the Czechs. The Czechs are one of the scrappiest and one of the best looking teams on the ice. They have scoring depth, a stud defensive core and a goaltender to lock it down. They are pretty angry from one of the last one of these international tournaments and they are coming back to this year with full guns blazing. With the big names like Thompson, Vent and all the young guns that you can think of, the talent is there and with the all star coaches behind the benches and figuring out the rosters, they are the team to watch.

16 PW: YellowTeam

16/16

[Image: Off.gif]

1. Written, 3 TPE

Esa Parmborg had a strong season as a defensive forward with the highest DGR on the team among forwards while scoring 35 points. He defintely could have scored more as his points were down from the previous season but his focus was in his own zone which was a team need heading in S55. I'm very happy with his performance as he increased his blocks by a large margin and also had a decent amount of takeaways. He was very strong in his own zone and was effective in the offensive zone as well. I would attribute the lower points season to focusing more on D and playing as a counter attacking forward with more bachecking than he displayed in previous seasons. Next season Parmborg will try and remain as strong defensively while adding to his point totals and become a little more offensive in S56 than he was in S55. He led the dragons in post season scoring so the talent is definitely there for a big year.

3. Written, 2 TPE

Yes I absolutely think we could have an SHL team in Europe and if we did I think the Parma Chicken Parms would be an exciting place to play. Parma Italy has great food and obviously the parm flows like wine, so I could really see the city getting behind the Chicken Parms as a team. There would be a great fanbase, rabid and hungry for wins, especially on parm night which would pretty much be every night in Parma Italy. Travel from north america to italy may be a little challenging but im sure the league could work it out, SHL always finds a way.

6. Written, 2 TPE

I'm old and don't know much about this tik-tac thing but I think it's a place for young people to make short videos of them singing or something. I wouldn't really be into that but if it's anything like instagram there must be a lot of people posting pictures of food also. So I would probably say that Calgary goalie Kata Vilde would have a lot of followers. He kills our food thread in the dragons locker room with all sorts of delicious looking things he makes, from cakes to pies to pulled pork to chicken parm. He's an amazing chef so I would think if he posts videos of his food on tic-tac that he'd get a lot of followers. I know I would follow him. 

8. Graphic, 3 TPE.

[Image: nola2.jpg]

9. Graphic, 3 TPE

[Image: berserk1.jpg]

16. CW TRIVIA, 3TPE - Verification Word: Parm

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

Code:

Luke Thomason played very well this season, having his 3rd best season in his career, having a career high in goals for a playmaker. Thomason has been preparing for his start of his downturns, he is just gearing up to making himself better. he will be working as hard as ever to get his body back into shape. Of course its sad that he wont be winning any awards or all stars, but the dedication to the team is the #1 important. to get back to the finals and to win it again is what he is going for. The ability to command the game like he has been, thats what he is searchign for. He is excited to play with Wagstrom and Roenick again, and hopefully adding some more players to that. Losing their backup goalie and #4/5 defenesman sucks, but he trust managment in order to get the job done in order to secure a bright future.

Code:
12. Podcast, 3 or 4 TPE
Record a mini-podcast on any of the below topics!
- Highlights of the S55 season (on or off the ice)
- S55 playoff round-up
- S55 Challenge Cup/Four Star Cup finals Breakdown
- S56 predictions

1 person Mini-Pod: 3 TPE for 5 minutes or 4 TPE for 7 Minutes
2 person Mini-Pod: 3 TPE for 6 Minutes or 4 TPE for 8 Minutes
Post the direct link to your podcast.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/74fZJCOWoB2stJabknQmtW

Code:
d. What is your favorite name from a player appearing in this series? Why do you like that player's name?

a. the Defensive advantage is Buffalo obviously. having 2 2k defenseman is a huge piece of the puzzle, as well as having most defenseman over 1300 TPE, its a no brainer. The ability that they have to get the puck out of their zone and deep into the other teams zone is so important for Buffalo to let their other 2k players score.

b. In terms of the teams on the home and away ice, I think both will have a very even series there. and looking back at it, it was a very even, as they both went to game 7, and you can see that both teams and goalies can steal games on their own away ice you know. I think in the end both were very good teams there.

c. toughtness would not have any impact on the series. Buffalo Stampede is just too tough for the New Orleans Specters. Yeah sure they have higher fighting, but there is no fighting in the finals. Yeah sure they could be tougher, but they could cause more penalties and both teams do not want penalties so I think there is nothing there.

d. My Favorite name is Eko Van Otter. What a great name eh ? I love the 3 word names, and its one of them taht rolls of the tongue very easily. The other name that I enjoy is Elizabeth Doyle. Its a classince name. Lets see, what other names are good. Probably names like Demaricous smyth or someone like Nicolaj Muller.

e. the collect animal is the Hippo or an Otter. First of all hippos are metal as fuck. in Africa, they dominate the water. they can kill almost anything with their jaws is a very cool animal. Also they look pretty cool as well. Also for Otters they are really cute as well. Their little paws and swimming on their back is so cute.

Code:
Welp, you waited until the last day to grind out your CW and the CC finals are longggggggg over by now. congrats to [TEAM], woo! Reflecting back on the series, who gets your vote for series MVP? Make the case why this player deserves it over any other.

Oh wow congrats Buffalo on beating the New Orleans specters, fuck yeah! the series MVP in my eyes is Monkey D Luffy. we was a force on all ends of the ice and on the neutral ice. He was able to ofrecheck, backcheck, paycheck type of vibe. he was really popping off throughout the series, its a matter of when he could turn it on. another MVP canidate is Elizabeth Doyle, she played lights out that series, keeping the New Orleans Specters to 2 or less goals most games. I can defiently see her getting the MVP of the playoffs.

Code:
NOOT

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Code:

My player's individual goals were not met, and in a way that rocked me to the point where I begin to wonder how much longer Reginald MacIntyre is going to hold out. I could attribute it to the combination of regression once again pushing him back down, and in particular, lacking strength hurt him a lot with the way the Rage need him to play. Additionally, his demotion to third pair in his old age with younger, higher TPE defensemen was expected and has also cut into his personal statistics. He still kills penalties well, and can be a formidable roleplayer as one of the few defensive-minded skaters in the squad. What I will try to do better this next season is think a lot harder about what I can afford to cut down on during regression, and what I need to build back up straight away. There will be a boon in TPE this offseason and into week one. Beyond that, it's the slow trickle of improvement and hoping he can recapture some old glory. If he makes it a third season into this pattern, it is 99.9% likely it will be his last.

(195)

Code:
It's too late for this go-around of expansion, so hypothetically - should there be SHL franchises in other continents? I saw some interesting European proposals in the PT. Should these - or proposals for any other continent that's not North America -  become a reality in the SHL?

I'm all for it. I've seen it come to be in the ISFL, PBE, the SFL, and it's been exciting to see. In the SFL especially, it helped garner interest from real-life international players and get them on-board with the league, even across the pond in London. In the ISFL, the development team in London will help get a foothold there for the pro level to adopt one eventually. Out in PBE, we have our first from outside the continent in the coming expansion with the Kashima Foxes. Here in the SHL, we have definite intercontinental interest, especially in real-life Europe. I'm all for some of our members from overseas having a "local" team to identify with.

(117)

Code:
What are your predictions for the upcoming IIHF or WJC tournament? What team do you think will win/surprise people/be bad/etc.?

I think Great Britain has been knocking at the door the past two tournaments in the FHM era and this third time will be the charm. The Crown will win gold this time around. They've got more defensemen than they know what to do with, so they assigned the more offensive-minded ones to play forward. Even with a bit of an awkward arrangement there, they have top-tier forwards in Nick Brain, Jimmy Slothface, Guy Zheng, Rex Kirkby, Olivier Cloutier, and Jon Forty One. On defense, Dominic Montgomery, Tony Ford, Perry Morgan, and Ray Bork make for a fearsome foursome. In goal is the rising star of Luca Del Vecchio. He's had some challenges, though he's come a long way since the last tournament and has a rock-solid team in front of him to keep things clean for him. The time is coming once again for one of the mightiest international squads in recent seasons to take gold for God and Country. They're going to hang a fourth gold medal around my player's neck.

(173)

Code:
7. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.) The two finals teams have decided to team up for a fundraising opportunity to benefit both cities. What noble cause will the teams decide to benefit? What sort of fundraiser will the teams hold together? How will the two teams mesh before the finals start?

I would propose the two could come together in a time like this to remember those in their communities who are downtrodden daily. In New Orleans, the destitute and homeless swelter in the summer heat. In Buffalo, they freeze when winter comes. In both cases, bare necessities are hard to come by and attitudes right now are inward focused, and those who need us most become invisible.

I propose the two teams pitch in together for the cause of homeless aid. Any way that can be helped - getting them necessities on one end and transitioning them into getting an opportunity to make a living on the other. It's not going to be easy to solve and it won't be solved in one fell swoop on any front. There are all sorts among those in need - those whose families have been chronically destitute, former inmates with nowhere to go outside of prison, and even folks who very recently fell hard on hard times. With investment of resources, training, and a campaign to shift the public's attention, a lot can be solved by starting with the poor among us.

(107)

Code:
Welp, you waited until the last day to grind out your CW and the CC finals are longggggggg over by now. congrats to Buffalo, woo! Reflecting back on the series, who gets your vote for series MVP? Make the case why this player deserves it over any other.

Far and away, it's gotta be Monkey D. Luffy. He not only led the Stampede in points, he got in there for takeaways, fulfilled his duties well, especially with regards to offense, and scored the Cup winning goal. If he didn't have the Cup winner, he'd still be the MVP who set them up in position to get there behind his stellar play. The case can be made for Jimmy Slothface as well, who had similar figures to Luffy. Aside from the Specters not winning the Cup, those penalties he took hurt his case to take it over the hockey-playing pirate captain.

(102)

Code:

Verification Words: questions

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

Code:
Name Redacted did very well on the ice this season. His Vancouver squad was off to a pretty slow start, and he was partly to blame for that. However, halfway through the season he was able to get very hot, and the team popped off with him. Vancouver ended up with one of the best back-half records in the SMJHL and managed to clinch a favorable matchup in the first round of the SMJHL playoffs.
Name Redacted ended up hitting 7 milestones, which is absolutely phenomenal. By all measures, this season can be considered a huge success for him. He managed to hit a ton of stat goals, and was able to backstop Vancouver to a playoff series win in his first playoffs.
Next season Name Redacted hopes to work a little better with the defensemen in front of him and work to either get passes up ice or to freeze the puck more quickly. Vancouver still has a bad habit of turnovers high in their own zone, so Name Redacted can help quarterback that a bit and make sure the team has a good shot at a favorable breakout.

Code:
So I’m an outsider to how this whole thing works, and I’m definitely not a natural for a GM position. But the SMJHL has gone through the expansion draft already and I can see certain things being very important in an expansion draft in order to put together a good team. I see some high TPE players exposed, and I fully expect those to be picked through first and foremost. I see defensemen being the most important of those, as they are harder to come by.
Secondly, I see the draft taking a few goalies that are either young and on the upswing, or are pretty high tpe but regressing. As long as the expansion teams can get 6ish seasons out of whomever they pick, they should be able to last long enough to grow their own defensemen through the entry draft.
Most importantly, however, I think expansion teams are going to end up selecting some players strictly as locker room presences. Expansion teams are expected to go through some tough times, and having a locker room that can weather the storm goes a long way to making sure that players are retained and rookies want to be drafted there.

Code:
It's too late for this go-around of expansion, so hypothetically - should there be SHL franchises in other continents? I saw some interesting European proposals in the PT. Should these - or proposals for any other continent that's not North America -
We should absolutely consider franchises outside North America in the SHL and SMJHL. The main reason this doesn’t happen in meatspace is because of travel and scheduling issues. This entire thing is happening virtually, so why not open it up for other nations and cultures to be able to put their mark on the SHL. London, Paris, Stockholm, Beijing, Tokyo would all be excellent places to put a franchise in a simulation hockey league. It would really set things apart and generate excitement. I don’t think it would conflict at all with IIHF, as it’s still SHL and not International level play.

Code:
As much as I give them shit throughout the year, I’m shocked that a stacked Anchorage Armada team didn’t make it to the SMJHL finals. Firstly, up until the playoffs, Scoochie Stratton was red hot and was an unstoppable force in the Western conference. For some reason, that completely died in the playoffs and he regressed hard. They also had a stellar defense that was super suppressive. It was very difficult to get good shots on net against them all season. While that did show up, it wasn’t enough to counteract a powerful Maine Timber offense, and they ended up bowing out early.

Code:
If there was a famous SHL or SMJHL player on tik tok, it would have to be (Clean) Andrei Kostitsyn. Every time he is penalized and goes to the box, he has a chessboard set up in the box and he posts tik toks of him playing speed chess against himself while waiting to be released. He gets very upset if the penalty ends early and he doesn’t have the full two minutes to play. Also, as inspired by his recent plea for Ace to be returned his GM position, he frequently sings a mashup between Tenacious D’s “Tribute” and the Killers’ “Human,” which is a fan favorite.

Code:
The sloth is by far the coolest animal appearing in a name this series. Sloths are amazing creatures, they hang out all day and sleep and eat stuff and don’t give a fuck. When not training or playing hockey, Name Redacted strives to live the sloth lifestyle as much as possible. He is also going to set up a sloth preserve.

Code:
Spagooter

[Image: x7WZYBT.gif]
[Image: hTAHbeC.png][Image: OaCJVMI.png] | [Image: pMYriGC.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2020, 10:10 PM by CanadianDuck.)

Task 1: (3 TPE) This season was one of reflection and change for me. Stats wise, it was the weakest I've had in my entire SHL career. San Francisco have begun another rebuild, so the lower points were to be expected for all of us. I have decided to leave this place after 10 seasons, unfortunately a trade wasn't able to be made to give back to this amazing team on my way out at the trade deadline.The Pride have been my home since I was traded here a few days after I was drafted by Edmonton. With my contract coming to an end, I am looking for a chance to add a Conference Cup to my Championship collection. I will miss my days in San Francisco will all the great team mates I got to play with. I want to thank all the fans, players, and GMs I got to meet and wish nothing but the best for this franchise.

Task 3: (2 TPE) Expansion is always an exciting time in the SHL. The rumors light the fuse and when it finally goes off and the rumors get confirmed the gossip of where the teams will land goes crazy. I am hopeful that the day finally comes when teams land in other places besides just North America. China, Mexico, Japan, Australia, Madagascar, ect. there are just so many cool exciting places teams could be placed to help grow this amazing sport around the world. Placing teams only in North America is fine for leagues like the NHL, but with no restrictions or things holding us back, the SHL could become the first hockey league to have teams all over the world!

Task 5: (3 TPE) The IIHF Tournament is an exciting time for everyone. Players get to represent their home countries against the best of the best, fans get to witness an amazing game regardless of which teams are playing, and bragging rights are always on the line. This year, with so many incredibly stacked rosters, anything can happen. I have a strong belief that the USA will still be the top team to beat. Great Britain will surely shock some with such a stacked team, losing early would be a shock to me. Canada will hopefully stay competitive as they try to defend last years Golden Finale. If I had to choose one team to be the biggest surprise, I would pick Sweden as my dark horse. They may not have the greatest team on paper, but the heart and determination of those players may be just enough to pull off an incredible Cinderella run.

Task 13: (3 TPE) 

A: "Defense wins Championships" has always been the unwritten rule, and both of these teams have proven this to be true up until now. Only one of these unbreakable defenses will remain victorious. I suspect that the winning side in this battle will be Buffalo because they have been just a little more solid on the back end in these playoffs.

B: I don't expect home ice advantage to be as big of a difference maker in this series as has been the case in the past. These two teams are so evenly matched, that they are both set to defend and overcome regardless of which logo is at the center of the ice.

C: New Orleans has proven to be better at the bravery, aggression, and fighting side of the game which I do believe will be a difference maker, but not for the good of the Specters. If Buffalo can keep their cool, the officials will make the calls favor the more disciplined team and help tip the game in favor of the Stampede.

Task 14: (2 TPE) This series was very memorable and exciting to watch with so many amazing talent on both sides of the ice. Now that the Stampede have emerged victorious and claimed a hard fought Championship all that remains is to name the series MVP. My vote goes to the amazing Monkey D. Luffy. His on ice smarts and talent stood out and proved just how much better he is when compared to similar players. He never let up on his opponents and his resilience could be considered the biggest difference maker in this matchup between two of the best the SHL has to offer.

Task 16: (3 TPE) complete

Total: 16/16

Maxime's season sucked compared to what he was supposed to achieve. Honestly I put it down to the lack of substances the coaches gave him access to. Should have let him go out there raging full of ketamine, maybe his production would have been better. I mean, he didn't have the worst year but the redistribution into scoring was supposed to make him suck less and I don't think that was achieved at the end of the day. He's a bum. Next season I'm hoping the league loosens it's hold on banned substances. If mankind can manufacture them then they are natural. They made weed legal didn't they? That's natural, and so is good old black tar. Anyway, I hope I score more next season but I can't really be bothered with franchise hockey manager, Bouchard is a little bitch no matter what I do. I guess it's a good thing he's in regression and will be dead soon.

Considering as I left this to the final day approximately 3 hours until the deadline, you can see how interested I am in the expansion draft. It just enthralled me so much that I had to go and watch it and then report back. So no surprise that triple h man got selected first overall. Typical of a buffalo scrub to expose himself in public, dirty bunch of grass inhalers that lot are. To be honest all I cared about was who got taken from my team, and I lost two good teammates in xdPark and RaginCajun. I'll be sad to have to play against them, they are great guys. I feel sorry the Argonauts draftees cause I am personally not a fan of the logo that they have to put on before going on the ice every game. Regardless, I think it played out well and both teams are alright. But what really matters is that hotdog got a team. He's a legend.

Honestly I have no idea, I haven't paid attention to that competition in like 8 seasons. It's been great. So, um, I think Japan has a great shot at winning the whole thing. They have good players and a strong team to definitely win it again this year. They were virtually unstoppable last season and it showed both on and off the ice. I think most other teams will have to get pucks on net, play deep and watch their defensive zone time. They will definitely have to play a clean game too. Japan like to agitate the enemy and then pull out at the last second and get the advantage. They go all in and hope for the best, and it works out a lot of the time. I also think Finland will do very poorly and probably have their lockers broken into after the game by hooligans and thugs. That's my prediction anyway, who knows if it'll come true or not.

7. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.) 
The two finals teams have decided to team up for a fundraising opportunity to benefit both cities. What noble cause will the teams decide to benefit? What sort of fundraiser will the teams hold together? How will the two teams mesh before the finals start?

I doubt they will mesh at all. They will probably both decide to paint the town red in pigs blood for the meat eaters society of mid-western America. Buffalo won't want to celebrate the eating of bovine and bovine related animals, and New Orleans will be happy to commit some voodoo curses and potentially implode the entire city into a gravity well of shame and debauchery. Lots of alcohol will be consumed, lots of ritualistic sacrifices will be held, and lots of vegans will be very upset. You ever see that episode of South Park where the animals summon satan and have a blood orgy? That's pretty much what I'm picturing here. Either that or they'll give some money to the local hospital. I could see that happening too, but mainly from the point of view that they are searching for more sacrificial targets. I mean, they don't just come along and sacrifice themselves on the altar now do they?

I think Buffalo have the disadvantage because of their self sacrificing member. Who does that honestly? And making trades so that one of the expansion gm's has to pick himself and lose out on a selection. Either way I'm wrong, Buffalo ended up winning so it doesn't even matter what I write here anymore. Buffalo have the better D cause Kirkby is a bum.

Definitely. They are a direct representation of exactly how the series will play out. I'm not even going to see what the actual results were, I'm definitely right about this. it will be two wins, then two wins the other way, then one win, then one win, then the final win. And because New Orleans won the Presidents, they will lose the series obviously.

Nah. None of this matters. It's all just a ruse to get us to type more words into this website so that they can mine our data for more algorithms and sweet, sweet bitcoin. Everyone knows that's the way of the future. And being aggressive in the bitcoin world is what really matters. Who even knows if it applies to franchise hockey manager, the whole thing is just a simulation anyway. 

Kirby is the coolest. He has the best cooking ability, the best succ, the ability to change his form into whatever the hell he wants because he's a giant pink marshmallow. Honestly how do you even beat that? You can't. Kirby is like a dream, and that stupid penguin he fights hasn't got anything on him, never mind a fox or hippo or whatever.

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

Well I can tell you that I was not impressed by my performance this season by any means. That's not to say that I did awful, but I had some higher expectations of myself and that is for sure. I was coming off a hot season in s54, scoring the most goals for my team in the regular season and being in a 3 way tie for top goal scorer in the entire IIHF Round Robin Tournament. So to score a measly 11 goals in 50 games this season was a bit shocking to be honest. I could not find the back of the net and I didn’t change anything about my game, which is the confusing part. Nonetheless the Rage did pretty well this season and our scoring was very spread out among the entire roster so I can’t complain. If anything it has kept me grounded and made me realize I should continue to work hard. 158 words

As we already know how the Expansion Draft went I figured I would look into the new teams rosters and give my thoughts. I’ll be honest and say I’m not exactly familiar with all of these players, I’m not sure how active the users behind them are or how well their respective builds work within the sim… I’m purely basing my thoughts off of TPE relative to draft season. Let’s start with the Inferno in Atlanta. From what it looks like to me, this team is going to start off a little slower and try to focus on looking ahead into the future. They only have one player over the 1500 TPE mark, Eko Van Otter, who’s user is coincidentally the team’s GM. 5 freshly acquired Inferno players are in or going in to regression, though they look to be decent calibur Veterans who should be serviceable. As for the Argonauts... they look to have taken a different approach. Though they may still have their own struggles to deal with, it doesn’t seem like defense will be one of them. They are absolutely stacked on the back end with 5 out of 6 of their top players (in terms of TPE) being defensemen. Like Altlanta, Seattle has 5 regressing players... who you could say are of similar or possibly slightly higher calibur. I think Seattle has an edge in terms of who will have a better inaugural season but it will be interesting to see how things pan out. 249 words

On one hand I do see many people’s argument against this sort of thing, it would really confuse or overcomplicate things when it comes to splitting all of the teams into different conferences and divisions… but in all honesty I believe that any location and branding should be considered if it is done well enough. It might take some planning but I believe it could be done. One sort of simple solution that I could think of would be to split conferences by National (inside the US) and International (outside the US). The divisions for National would be easy, East and West. For International you could do something like Canadian, since we already have a good amount of teams in Canada, and European. 5 or so teams in each division? Seems like it could work out. 136 words

I’ll be a homer for this prompt and say I could’ve seen the Rage reaching the finals this season. Without the event of the untimely suspension of our most talented player on paper, the results of the first round could have easily been much different. That’s not to say we would have had an easy road ahead of us had we made it out of the first round victorious. I do like to imagine we would have had a shot against this season’s champions in Buffalo if we made it to the conference finals. We did have a sort of “off” or unlucky season so it’s very plausible that we could have turned things around at any moment. 118 words

I am really hoping that this will be the tournament that Czechia will take home the gold. Czechia has been a decently consistent team on the rise since the early s40’s. We have seen the podium a few times since, receiving 2 bronze medals and a silver. We have continued to work hard towards our golden goal and I believe we are one of the more feared nations out there. A gold medal would be really important to me personally because it is all I need to become a part of an elite group of players in the SHL, those that are part of something called the Quad Club. So far I have been a part of three different championship teams, earning a Four Star Cup, a WJC Gold, and a Challenge Cup, so it would be great to put an IIHF Gold Medal under my belt. I’m getting deeper and deeper into regression but there is no reason to think that we can’t do it soon enough with the squad we have. 173 words

pucknluci

Code:

So for my rookie season I think it went just ok but nothing great or bad to me. Coming into the season I was hoping for around 25-30 points, knowing that it was probably optimistic and 20-25 might be a little more realistic depending on team and line mates. I did choose to sign in Toronto who is an up and coming team and that did effect my stats however I would gladly make that decision again every single time. I ended the season with 19 points and hit a couple milestones so I can't be upset at my season in the slightest. Next season I will be potentially playing for Atlanta after being taken in the expansion draft however I could also go to FA and chase a cup if I so wished. Unfortunately, I can't go back to Toronto no matter what this season. I hope to be better defensively next season and hopefully get about 30 points if I'm lucky.

163 words

Code:
This offseason will be extra exciting, as it features the rare expansion draft! Write about how you think the expansion draft will play out, either for one or both of the expansion teams or from an SHL team's perspective

As I am doing this so late and the expansion draft has already happened I have decided to write about how it did play out instead of how I would have thought it would. Since I was taken by the Atlanta Inferno in the draft I want to focus on their expansion draft for this task and some of the top picks. First up for Atlanta was the selection of me, Keith Lee. I definitely went higher than I assumed I would in the draft but assuming that I sign with Atlanta then they definitely gain a top earner not even close to his prime yet and could potentially with some luck reach 2000 TPE. The next pick was Guy O'Shea, the young stud defenseman from Texas. The same age as Lee he should be able to enter his prime around the same time as the young forward to make a nice stable of elite players.

156 words

Code:

I think just like last season the clear cut top teams will definitely dominate the tournament. With FHM it's just too much of a difference between the top and bottom teams so that there won't be too much parity, at least not in the top teams and more so in the middle. I think USA, Canada, Czechia, Sweden, and Great Britain will be the top teams with the 3 medals almost guaranteed to go to 3 of those 5 teams and if I had to wager a guess it would be between Canada and the USA going for gold and silver. For the WJC tournament it's a little more open and I think there could be some surprise teams. Team British Isles and Team World might pull off some big moves and I think BI finally takes home the gold now that I'm not there holding them down. USA I think will disappoint and end up outside the medals like chumps.

161 words

Code:

1. I think Buffalo clearly has the better defense. While New Orleans has some top talent such as Kirkby they just don't have the overall depth that Buffalo has to be able to dominate on the level that Buffalo has all season. I also think Buffalo's forwards are better defensively just to add more to the formula.
56 words

2. I think the switch to FHM has definitely shown a tendency for the home teams to win more often than not however it's not a guaranteed win to be at home like in some other leagues. So I think the teams will probably do well on home ice but there will definitely be some games won on away ice. So I think overall it'll slightly reflect the home ice advantage.
70 words

3. I think it could definitely help in some aspects of the game but overall you want to be able to score the puck and stop it from going in. And since the series is over it's became pretty clear that while New Orleans might have had a tougher team it didn't help them raise the cup at the end of the year and they could have used some more scoring to really solidify that cup coming back to NOLA.
79 words.

5. Sloths are 1000% the coolest animals in the entire series. Most laid back while also being the most handsome out there. If Mr. Jimmy Slothface is anything like his animal counterpart then I expect he would be one of the coolest guys in the league to talk to and hang out with. And since I used to share a lockerroom with him I know those to be true so therefor by the unknown property (because I didn't major in science) it has to be true.
85 words

Code:

Word: Limitless

[Image: thedangazone.gif]