Create Account

Your mental health is important.
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2020, 10:56 AM by trella.)

hey everyone, as it’s suicide prevention month, i wanted to create a thread as a place for myself and anyone else to share resources to help with mental health. i know a lot of people are having a hard time, especially in times like this including myself, and i think that this thread could be a nice way to spread some awareness and maybe help people get help. you are loved and you have many people who care about you. my dms are always open to anyone here, much love <3

please feel free to drop any websites, phone numbers, or other various ways to get help down below and ill add them to the OP.
Mental Health Resources USA
Mental Health Resources Canada

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Ah yes yes, with the way you handled your nevada thunderdome, you're definitely the first person that comes to my mind if I ever need to talk to someone.

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

This thread lasted precisely 0 replies before SHL drama had to be brought into it. You hate to see it.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

09-06-2020, 11:25 AMKalakar Wrote: Ah yes yes, with the way you handled your nevada thunderdome, you're definitely the first person that comes to my mind if I ever need to talk to someone.

[Image: BountifulAppropriateAtlanticridleyturtle...ricted.gif]

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Always an important topic that we should be aware of, especially with the mental health issues that arise in quarantine and a pandemic. Good work, trella

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Thanks for posting this.

[Image: x9gTXZa.gif]

S48 Four Star Cup Champion (Vancouver Whalers)

09-06-2020, 11:54 AMztevans Wrote: This thread lasted precisely 0 replies before SHL drama had to be brought into it.  You hate to see it.
such is life my friend

09-06-2020, 11:25 AMKalakar Wrote: Ah yes yes, with the way you handled your nevada thunderdome, you're definitely the first person that comes to my mind if I ever need to talk to someone.
no need to be rude

Damn Kal really showing he is just a d bag.

Go whine about not getting a littleton and then complain about getting the littleton as a pity award LOL

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

09-06-2020, 02:59 PMBasedMinkus Wrote: Damn Kal really showing he is just a d bag.

Go whine about not getting a littleton and then complain about getting the littleton as a pity award LOL

Pot meet Kettle.

09-06-2020, 02:59 PMBasedMinkus Wrote: Damn Kal really showing he is just a d bag.

also not the place for this

09-06-2020, 03:01 PMVandy Wrote:

Pot meet Kettle.

Not even close to the same thing.

But it was distasteful in a thread to promote mental health and I apologize.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

U talk bad to trella be prepared to get roasted and have ur health suffer

FITTED OUT

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

09-07-2020, 01:39 PMFitted2106 Wrote: U talk bad to trella be prepared to get roasted and have ur health suffer

FITTED OUT

Lee in

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Good thread start

[Image: tumblr_lxx6a6fFfT1rn95k2o1_500.gif]

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]