Create Account

New Orleans Gets Moyer Fun!

The New Orleans Specters are honored to announce that they've agreed to terms on a 2 year, $10 million with Free Agent center Steven Moyer!

Moyer, an S43 Draft Class player, spent most of his time with the San Francisco Pride. Last season, Moyer had 6 goals and 18 assists for the struggling Pride franchise, which is considered a "hiccup" in what has been a great few seasons. Moyer had 50 points in S54 and 46 points in S53. He'll be looking to get right back on track with a very talented New Orleans forward core.

On a personal note, its awesome to reconnect with @CanadianDuck who i had the pleasure of getting to know back when he was with the St. Louis Scarecrows. He's an awesome person and it's great to add him to our locker room!

Welcome to the Big Easy!

Steven Moyer Specters
S56: $5,000,000
S57: $5,000,000

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

shocker

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

I accept the contract.

I'm going to miss playing for the Pride, but am looking forward to reconnecting with some old friends and hopefully winning a Championship.

Ayyyyy

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

Budget Processed

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]