Create Account

Rich and Luke - Episode 29
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2020, 10:46 PM by Rich.)

Hello SHL!

This week, we answer questions from @honkerrs, @Nhamlet, @JayWhy, and @bluesfan55. We cover a whole bunch of the post draft offseason shenanigans. Free agents, LAP stuff, and RED's article.

Thanks to everyone who tuned in to the live show.

We'll catch you next week for episode 30!

Video:
Twitch vod

Audio:
anchor.fm link
Spotify link

please split pay between myself and luketd

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

Stream has started. We will begin in a few minutes.

Adam Prpich Portal Link

Stream is over! Links to the video and audio recordings have been added to the original post.

Adam Prpich Portal Link

The PGS were only open to everyone for like four seasons, not 12 lmao. But yes, that guy from the University of Houston was to blame.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

09-20-2020, 10:37 PMztevans Wrote: The PGS were only open to everyone for like four seasons, not 12 lmao.  But yes, that guy from the University of Houston was to blame.
My memory of it was that it went through most or all of the S30s. I went back and looked at some posts, and there were some variations of the rules were it was open to send downs. I think I just lumped those seasons in with the ones where it was open to everyone.

Adam Prpich Portal Link