Create Account

How to defect?
(This post was last modified: 11-17-2020, 04:31 AM by Mutedfaith.)

The problem here is you trying to fight this fight on the forums. And going from 'I really dont want to play for Latvia anymore' to throwing slurs and other nasty shit in like six minutes.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

11-17-2020, 04:30 AMMutedfaith Wrote: The problem here is you trying to fight this fight on the forums. And going from 'I really dont want to play for Latvia anymore' to throwing slurs and other nasty shit in like six minutes.

Fine they are all directed at you, now you actually have a horse in this race and a reason to whine.

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

Cool.

If you want to throw away all the time spent on your player, and fuck over your SHL team in the process, just to get out of IIHF play be my guest.

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights

I believe what we have just witnessed is what is referred to as a "pro gamer move"

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

[Image: HighConcernedCanadagoose-small.gif]

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

11-17-2020, 04:54 AMnotorioustig Wrote: I believe what we have just witnessed is what is referred to as a "pro gamer move"
[Image: 300px-I%27m_Gonna_Do_What%27s_Called_a_P...r_Move.jpg]

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

Welcome back NUCK!

Personally, when I felt it was time for Metzler to step away from team USA, I simply asked nicely, and they agreed to fill my spot with someone who wanted it. But I commend you on your take- it's much more in tune with the traditional SHL Latvian experience.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

I remember Latvia last season asked me to to transfer to them, because “I would get much more ice time”. Now I see that active 1000 TPE player can’t even get in 2nd line. Uhhh. No problems like these in team Finland tho, haha. Smile

Stars Stars Stars

Scratches one from the list

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle
(This post was last modified: 11-17-2020, 07:57 AM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

On a serious note tho i wouldnt be against an option to refuse IIHF play, However i'd hope and think that IIHF GMs would accept a request from a player that doesn't want to play.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2020, 08:44 AM by GCool.)

At least Latvia got a head start on recruiting the replacement for S59.

Great job, Nuck. You're at the forefront of "should this be punishable?" yet AGAIN after a few years.

Smh I was able to acquire sitting out of IIHF. You just simply don't have the finesse to orchestrate it.

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

way to screw over a Latvia team that barely has any players to begin with, asshole

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Lmao classic NUCK

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]