Shoudda drafted better

Stop making them "relive" the draft.

So rude.

11-17-2020, 04:28 AMNUCK Wrote: HEY JALA!!!!!!!! Missed you dude :D
Hiya

[Image: NyUD4Ch.jpg]
[Image: 95lCCDx.png]

[Image: iXI1ET6.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-17-2020, 05:49 PM by DELIRIVM.)

Edit: Nuck is right. No excuse for making this comment. Statement removed.

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]

This has to be the worst way to go about a genuinely good suggestion.

There definitely should be an option for a player to opt out of IIHF play for whatever reason they want to come up with. It happens sometimes.

Renegades  raiders  Finland

Each and everyone of you, specially anyone with a position, who has used the phrase " relive " has done a far worse thing than I have! Each and everytime I see that and its fucking everywhere, is directly attacking me! Its become beyond hurtful and so I dont give 2 shits about you as a human or a SHL member. Why is it that rules dont count when its toward me? Or they count the very opposite way in my favor? Nothing i said was directed at anyone person, but your " relive " BS is a direct attack and dig at me, only me and just me. You who say it with malice also know I dont like and I have asked for it to be stopped, but again fuck me right? How is that not against the rules? The topic was removed from the locked GM section and made public and now I cant say shit or even look at shit without some fuck saying " relive ". People who were not even around use it, where's the line??? And you wonder why I am a prick?

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

11-17-2020, 05:38 PMNUCK Wrote: Each and everyone of you, specially anyone with a position, who has used the phrase " relive " has done a far worse thing than I have! Each and everytime I see that and its fucking everywhere, is directly attacking me! Its become beyond hurtful and so I dont give 2 shits about you as a human or a SHL member. Why is it that rules dont count when its toward me? Or they count the very opposite way in my favor? Nothing i said was directed at anyone person, but your " relive " BS is a direct attack and dig at me, only me and just me. You who say it with malice also know I dont like and I have asked for it to be stopped, but again fuck me right? How is that not against the rules? The topic was removed from the locked GM section and made public and now I cant say shit or even look at shit without some fuck saying " relive ". People who were not even around use it, where's the line??? And you wonder why I am a prick?

Bruh the inherent problem here is you literally said being gay should be a crime in this thread. Someone mentioning the time you flubbed a word and became a meme isn't exactly on the same level.

Also the Streisand effect means the fact that you want people to get in trouble for saying a harmless joke just means the meme will grow more. If you simply ignored it, it would go away eventually, but since you made this situation into a site wide clown show, it's going to get used.

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2020, 06:02 PM by NUCK.)

11-17-2020, 05:53 PMml002 Wrote:
11-17-2020, 05:38 PMNUCK Wrote: Each and everyone of you, specially anyone with a position, who has used the phrase " relive " has done a far worse thing than I have! Each and everytime I see that and its fucking everywhere, is directly attacking me! Its become beyond hurtful and so I dont give 2 shits about you as a human or a SHL member. Why is it that rules dont count when its toward me? Or they count the very opposite way in my favor? Nothing i said was directed at anyone person, but your " relive " BS is a direct attack and dig at me, only me and just me. You who say it with malice also know I dont like and I have asked for it to be stopped, but again fuck me right? How is that not against the rules? The topic was removed from the locked GM section and made public and now I cant say shit or even look at shit without some fuck saying " relive ". People who were not even around use it, where's the line??? And you wonder why I am a prick?

Bruh the inherent problem here is you literally said being gay should be a crime in this thread. Someone mentioning the time you flubbed a word and became a meme isn't exactly on the same level.

Also the Streisand effect means the fact that you want people to get in trouble for saying a harmless joke just means the meme will grow more. If you simply ignored it, it would go away eventually, but since you made this situation into a site wide clown show, it's going to get used.

Are you fucking serious? How long do I have to leave it for?? 5 years? 10 years? Fuck that, I asked for it not to be used and was ridiculed for it. Didnt say shit, few YEARS later I say something public and one of the first responses I get is " relive ". Wait another year or more, guess what comes back! The only reason it is said, is so that people can be assholes to me!

It's obviously not harmless to me!

I said it yes, but I also removed it before most people even saw it. It also shouldn't have been said but I figured most people would realize it was a shock comment and not serious. Besides the fact that these old timers, not all of them but enough of them. Are the same people who used to call everyone *****, gay, homo or spam the once apon a time homo emo.

Bojo Machine
Player builder

bruh

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

When I say Old timers, I am only referring to the ones like JP who use relive every chance they get.

Bojo Machine
Player builder

i think its reasonable to ask a joke be put to bed

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Don't let them get to you Nuck! This place is full of little trolls who act holier than thou but still gang up on anyone who is willing to challenge their little circle, or well when talking about SHL - rather large circle.

@NUCK I nor anybody else here has any sympathy for your sorry, hateful, cowardly ass. Grow the fuck up and figure yourself out.

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

11-17-2020, 06:14 PMjRuutu Wrote: Don't let them get to you Nuck! This place is full of little trolls who act holier than thou but still gang up on anyone who is willing to challenge their little circle, or well when talking about SHL - rather large circle.
Ruutu with his victim complex here again. Fuck you. From the deepest part of my soul, fuck you and eat shit.

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

11-17-2020, 06:15 PMtrella Wrote:
11-17-2020, 06:14 PMjRuutu Wrote: Don't let them get to you Nuck! This place is full of little trolls who act holier than thou but still gang up on anyone who is willing to challenge their little circle, or well when talking about SHL - rather large circle.
Ruutu with his victim complex here again. Fuck you. From the deepest part of my soul, fuck you and eat shit.
Thats nice.

This ain't it chief.

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!