Create Account

juniors ass

Gotta say, I was relieved to see what this was about based off of the title

why waste time say lot word when few word do trick

(This post was last modified: 11-19-2020, 09:48 PM by ml002.)

11-19-2020, 08:58 PMACapitalChicago Wrote:
11-19-2020, 08:53 PMGooney Wrote: ah good question. it just feels very unrewarding after your first go around. this is fake hockey. why do you need to put in so much work to make a good player. speed it up baby. up the tpe you earn. up up up. no need for this to take so long

Sorry, not sure I understand still. So, is it that you don't like spending time in the SMJHL or is it that you want to earn more TPE to be a better player? Increasing the amount of TPE you earn would risk making it even more difficult for new players to catch up to the rest of the League.

Don't change the amount of tpe earned. Make it more viable for a player at say 600-700 tpe to not be a complete detriment to their team

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

11-19-2020, 09:47 PMml002 Wrote:
11-19-2020, 08:58 PMACapitalChicago Wrote: Sorry, not sure I understand still. So, is it that you don't like spending time in the SMJHL or is it that you want to earn more TPE to be a better player? Increasing the amount of TPE you earn would risk making it even more difficult for new players to catch up to the rest of the League.

Don't change the amount of tpe earned. Make it more viable for a player at say 600-700 tpe to not be a complete detriment to their team
yes ml youre smart buddy.

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

11-19-2020, 09:47 PMml002 Wrote:
11-19-2020, 08:58 PMACapitalChicago Wrote: Sorry, not sure I understand still. So, is it that you don't like spending time in the SMJHL or is it that you want to earn more TPE to be a better player? Increasing the amount of TPE you earn would risk making it even more difficult for new players to catch up to the rest of the League.

agree, make the update scale more forgiving at mid ranges (13 - 15 or something). shouldn't make too much of a difference in the J but will help out players trying to make the jump to the SHL

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

11-19-2020, 09:57 PMgoldenglutes Wrote:
11-19-2020, 09:47 PMml002 Wrote: Don't change the amount of tpe earned. Make it more viable for a player at say 600-700 tpe to not be a complete detriment to their team

agree, make the update scale more forgiving at mid ranges (13 - 15 or something). shouldn't make too much of a difference in the J but will help out players trying to make the jump to the SHL

Absolute worst case scenario is we dump the 425 tpe cap if the changes hurt the production of the J rookies

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

(This post was last modified: 11-19-2020, 10:06 PM by Patty.)

I'm not sure speeding up how fast you can get out of Juniors is a good idea.  Faster you can leave, the more inactive players J teams will have, which will be bad for new player retention.

And if you say juice rookie tasks to get them to a competitive SHL TPE level faster.  You'll have to take that TPE away somewhere down the line.  And then the stuff you spend the majority of your career doing feels worse to do cause you get less TPE.

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

I do somewhat agree with the overall premise of what I think is being said. You could, in theory, spend 3-4 seasons down in the minors even as the highest earning person in your class. That could be legit a year. That seems like a TON of time to be down in the minors. I feel like the ideal lifespan of a player should be 1.5 years to keep people interested and engaged. This seems way too long to get into the SHL.

Now, I do like my minors team, but to spend a year in the minors is a TON of time against your regression that you're making no impact on your SHL team. I feel like minors should be for 1-2 seasons at most.

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

Tell ur GM to not be a dimbi and call u up tbh i believe in u brother gooney go get em

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

11-19-2020, 10:08 PMPanda Wrote: I do somewhat agree with the overall premise of what I think is being said. You could, in theory, spend 3-4 seasons down in the minors even as the highest earning person in your class. That could be legit a year. That seems like a TON of time to be down in the minors. I feel like the ideal lifespan of a player should be 1.5 years to keep people interested and engaged. This seems way too long to get into the SHL.

Now, I do like my minors team, but to spend a year in the minors is a TON of time against your regression that you're making no impact on your SHL team. I feel like minors should be for 1-2 seasons at most.
Yeah its just too much irl time.

1 to 2 seasons would be ideal. 3 max. 4th season you're dragging my balls through the mud at this point

just have a good locker room lmao wyd

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

11-19-2020, 10:28 PMLime Wrote: just have a good locker room lmao wyd
THE LOCKER ROOM IS GOOD. JUNIORS IS UNREWARDING

11-19-2020, 10:30 PMGooney Wrote:
11-19-2020, 10:28 PMLime Wrote: just have a good locker room lmao wyd
THE LOCKER ROOM IS GOOD. JUNIORS IS UNREWARDING
YOU'RE JUST A SPOILED LITTLE BRAT. I CANT BELIEVE I CHANTED YOUR NAME DURING A DRAFT.

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

11-19-2020, 10:33 PMLime Wrote:
11-19-2020, 10:30 PMGooney Wrote: THE LOCKER ROOM IS GOOD. JUNIORS IS UNREWARDING
YOU'RE JUST A SPOILED LITTLE BRAT. I CANT BELIEVE I CHANTED YOUR NAME DURING A DRAFT.
IM NOT SPOILED