Create Account

RIP Mac

Many sad Cry
Way too fucking young.
Always enjoyed our beard chats in Anchorage

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

sad news, RIP

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Oh man, I'm so sad to hear this. Mac liked to stir up trouble, but he truly did have a heart of gold and was an extremely loyal friend. He was a huge part of my early time on this site, from being drafted to Regina together in juniors to our cup win in S23, and while I haven't talked to him n years I have so many fond memories. RIP Mac :(

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

Sad :(
RIP

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Mac used to be one of my closest friends on the site. He had a lot of strong opinions and rubbed some people the wrong way, but if you ever spoke to him you’d realize he was a really good person. Just like most people he went through some really tough times, but still found time to help me work through issues I was having. Looking through our many conversations from the past makes me feel so empty right now. Absolutely awful news, but I hope he’s at peace.

[Image: SigStorm.png]
[Image: QHLWtic.png?1]
san francisco group of cats - mikael koskinen
quebec city citadelz  - mikael koskinen

Fuck this. I loved having Mac on our team. When we traded him to WKP I felt so bad but we had a wonderful discussion. He basically supported me through making the hard decision of trading him even though it was him who was getting the bad news. He was way too young. RIP.

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

Had a lot of fun chats with Mac and he was always a super nice dude to me, so fucking sad to hear about this.

[Image: lebbish.gif]

Mac got me through many a dark night over the years. Fuckin RIP. Fuck.

[Image: mTgAyCs.png]

Damn, knew him from a nhl fantasy league from even before I joined the shl, took us a while to find out we were actually both in this league. Really shocked by his passing. RIP Mac<3

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

RIP <3

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

damn

[Image: wLeEjGc.jpeg]

condolences to family and friends

[Image: bVSLWwI.gif]
[Image: zdXC6eb.png] [Image: r6dZEGN.png] [Image: 8b7dmkE.png]

Hate to see these threads because it's always someone taken before their time. Condolences to family and his friends around the site.

tragic at 33... what happened to go so soon Undecided

[Image: livius.gif]

12-06-2020, 07:21 PMbbp Wrote: tragic at 33... what happened to go so soon Undecided
Dangel was 28 man..

Take care of yourselves guys.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother