F - Kaarlo Kekkonen Renegades
D - FR Finn-Rhys Blizzard
D - Noah Brusky Renegades
G - Cillian Kavanagh Renegades

[Image: wachter3.png]
Alexander Wachter, RW, S51
Carolina Kraken - Texas Renegades - Winnipeg Aurora 
Player Page // Update Page

These are All-Star teams made up of the teams currently not making the playoffs, let's give some recognition to these warriors with no hope!

Eastern Conference:

C - Mika Kandinsky Stars
LW - Rhys Pritchard Stars
RW - Bobby Lane Stars
D - Nat Emerson Platoon
D - Delver Fudgerson Stars
G - Harry Carpet Stars

Western Conference:

C - Mika Mayfield Monarchs
LW - Jeff Brogen pride
RW - Cal Labotovich Monarchs
D - Alex Petrenko pride
D - Satoshi Zizagooney Argonauts
G - Geezus Kryyst pride

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Eastern Conference:
F - Dale Miller  Steelhawks
F - Michael Scarn  Steelhawks
F - Theo Morgan  Steelhawks
D - Nicholas Owens  Stampede
D - Samuel Michaud  Steelhawks
G - Elizabeth Doyle  Stampede

Western Conference:
F - Julio Tokolosh  Blizzard
F - Jon Forty-One  Blizzard
F - James Truong  Blizzard
D - Karlstrasse Scholz  Blizzard
D - Brennan Kennedy Jr  Dragons
G - Knox Booth  Panthers

[Image: Ugn5gZg.jpg]

1. Henrik Lundqvist Jr.
2. Tobias Lindemen
3. Eddy Ask Jr.
4. Jakub Bruchevski
5. Collin Gibbles
6. Akashi Sixnine

This all star team is special. I like to call it the Henrik Team. All of the players on the team have a player render with the first name "Henrik". Specifically Henrik Lundqvist and Henrik Zetterberg (and Henri Jokiharju jut because there weren't enough Henriks). This team won't actually function well because it has two goalies, two centers, two right wingers, and one defender. But oh well.

[Image: Fred.png]
[Image: PeZ8eh1.png] [Image: r2pSvNf.png]

F- Eko Van Otter
F- Elijah Jones
F- Mitchell van der Heijden
D- Rex Kirkby
D- Bork Lazer
G - Scoochie Stratton

My fantasy team is not only based around the Anchorage Armada, but also their prominent discord users. You will see these past Armada tearing up the ice, and shit posting in the discord all at the same time.

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Eastern Conference:

C - Mika Kandinsky
LW - Rhys Pritchard
RW - Bobby Lane
D - Nat Emerson
D - Delver Fudgerson
G - Harry Carpet

Western Conference:
F - Julio Tokolosh
F - Jon Forty-One
F - James Truong
D - Karlstrasse Scholz
D - Brennan Kennedy Jr
G - Knox Booth

[Image: QhAQn2i.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: yIvjn4j.png]

Being a goalie I never have to deal with +/- ratings so I can abuse this stat a little bit.  My all star team will  be dedicated to the all "negatives" star team.  Put a bunch of negatives together and somewhere you should get a positive. Or not, maybe just some bad bad frostbite when you take a look at these low low cold fronts.

C- Matthew Forrester  Barracuda (-38)
LW- Kalevolaripaavo Kaspertom  Barracuda (-48)
RW- Justin Keahi  Barracuda (-49)
LD- Elwulf Jericson  Barracuda (-43)
RD- Ambacas Cuddles  Barracuda (-44)
G- Ian Venables  Barracuda

Seeing it is a team thing I also add an extra in case of injuries or if a substitution would be needed, so the extra attacker would be:
LW- Dwight Knight (-47) and yes you guessed it he plays for  Barracuda

[Image: bVSLWwI.gif]
[Image: zdXC6eb.png] [Image: r6dZEGN.png] [Image: 8b7dmkE.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-16-2020, 11:30 PM by eagle_brand.)

I present to you.... ....the team of JIMMIES!

that's right. you never thought it was even possible? guess again.

Jimmy and the Nutclusters!
1. Jimmy Nutcluster
2. Jimmy Nutcluster
3. Jimmy Nutcluster
4. Jimmy Nutcluster
5. Jimmy Nutcluster
6. Jimmy Nutcluster

Jimmy and the Nutcluster are a full-fledged team of Jimmies that happened because hockey-loving Jimmy one day stumbled upon his father's cloning machine. Being an adult of valid age and maturity, he used it. As Jimmies began popping out of the machine, Jimmy had an idea. He would make his own team.. of himself. The world has never seen better! Jimmy, spending his time with his clones, has chosen each one to have a variable skill that they excel in. With this, they have offense, defense, goalie, support, referee, rusher, and the snack bringer for when it's time for orange slices and juice. There hasn't been anything like it. They way the Jimmies work in tangent is literally out of this world, they know their next move and work perfectly together, They can communicate with just a lock of the eyes, who is shooting where, who is getting passed too, etc. They call it their Jimmy tingles.

[Image: Zr5MBcp.png]

the S57 All Chad Team
the theme of this team is to represent the biggest chads in the SHL.
C - Michael Scarn @Trautner listen this chad scores when he wants and how he wants, bonafide chad vibes
RW - Dale Miller @dmills3 the guy is leading the league in +/- when hes on the ice good shit happens definitely a chad.
LW - Rotticus Scott @RotticusScott rookie here is having less time on ice but still is skating circles around the vets, chads dont let time in the league dictate anything
RD - DeMaricus Smyth @Blastmeaway this dude just wrecks faces, most fights won, 200+ hits 69 shots blocked, nice. Peak Chad.
LD - Bork Lazer @Frick_Nasty Biggest chad in the shl peep the title
Goalie - Kata Vilde @BarnabasCollins 6 shutouts leading the league. litterally not allowing the simps to score on his watch. Big Chad Energy

there you hav it the all chad team of s57

[Image: lazer2.png]

My S57 SHL All Star lineup would be:

G - Knox Booth
LD - Augustus Wang
RD - Kaspars Claude
LW - Maxime Bouchard
C - Michael Scarn
RW - Julio Tokolosh

This team features some of the best point scorers in the league while having a solid defensive line and a goalie having an outstanding season. This lineup would have a chance to be the best in the league.

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DYZ5jqO.jpg[/img]

Here is my S57 All Star team, I didn't decided it alone but with my latvian friends.. (My secret friends)

G - Elizabeth Doyle ( Stampede ) 32GP, 2.11GAA, 0.930SV% - This was my favourite pick in this team, when I was junior I played with this superstar in one team in St. Louis. That was fantastic time with this goalie. She was incredible on the ice but in locker.. OMG... she was the good spirit of the team, she was a leader everywhere. 
D - Luc-Pierre Lespineau-Lebrunette ( Platoon ) 41GP, 11P, 257 HITS - He is the king of HITS. It's very hard to play against him in the ice because he always are waiting for a chance to hit someone. Defensive king I think. 
D - Augustus Wang ( Stampede ) 42GP, 9G, 35A, 44P - Just another point machine but he's a def which is superly amazing in my opinion.. He have more points than I.. haha.. but obviously he is a leader in Buffalo and only I can say is that good luck to you in the future, too. Keep going.
LW - Maxime Bouchard ( Dragons ) 40GP, 25G, 30A, 55P - Calgary leader.. Omg I like that team so much because of that dragon and red colour.. But abou Maxime, he is third in points this season and also third in goals, so I don't know what to say anymore. I hope that is not only one season when he is so hot.
C - Michael Scarn ( Steelhawks ) 40GP, 29G, 35A, 64P - Well, first player from Hamilton here and yea.. Leader in points and goals in league. Hamilton's players always are good to score a lot of goals but this season he is absolutely leader in this stat. Next HAM player is Dick Clapper and he have 16 points less.
RW - Julio Tokolosh ( Blizzard )  42GP, 26G, 32A, 58P - Well, Julio ... I heard of him a lot now.. Everyone knows him and I think he is a good leader in Edmonton team. He looks so motivate in games to get a win any of it.

This is my all-star team and I hope I will be that good too to reach all star level.

SHJML Allstars-

RW- Aclepius Perseus Flitter- ANA
C- Zednko Beranek - QCC
LW- Yngve Simonsson - DET
RD- Jasper Maximov - QCC
LD- Jonas Kahnwald - NL
G- Tanno Rosejac - COL

SHL Allstars-
RW- Julio Tokolosh - EDM
C- Michael Scarn - HAM
LW- Maxime Brouchard - CGY
RD- Rex Kirkby - ATL
LD- Augustus Wang - BUF
G- A Jobin - HAM

Both teams are made up by the highest goal scorers/point earners in both leagues. Thus they are all stars.

[img=0x0]https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/grUaWFD9ou9EjLV73AFr8OZ5Z5ZgBJHWeh35DDNtFgI/https/i.imgur.com/hQtmi8A.png[/img]
CitadellesCitadelles

This on is the All-Star list of players I wish I played with in my career:

F-Jon Forty-One
F-Sasha Dangelchek
F-Alexander Wachter
D-Axel Meszaros
D-Cassius Darrow
G-Scoochie Stratton

My all star team is the Quebec starting line because we kick ass.

F-Igor Petrov
F-Stan Q. Next
F-William Salming
D-Teylora Petrov
D-Yuuto Kira Cloudera Jr.
G-Tyler Ward

[Image: cG4eDd7.png]

SHL West All-Stars
F - Esa Parmborg Dragons
F - Maxime Bouchard Dragons
F - Julio Tokolosh Blizzard
D - FR Finn-Rhys Blizzard