Create Account

Poll: Would you be interested in having a character?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
80.00%
28 80.00%
No
5.71%
2 5.71%
Go away, nerd!
14.29%
5 14.29%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

SHL Wrestling

[Image: VIvMzud.jpg]

So I've been toying around the idea a while, based on my old love for wrestling and "E-Federations", and combining it with the SHL (thanks to some of the all-star break "royal rumble" posts I remember seeing)...of making a completely FOR FUN SHL wrestling scenario using our players as the wrestlers.   There would be champions with goofy title names and other things.

I'd be utilizing Fire Pro wrestling as the sim, recording the events and tossing them here in the arcade.

The question is:  besides me and a couple other people, would anyone else be interested in participating in this, just for fun?
(This post was last modified: 12-16-2020, 11:52 AM by TheSparkyDee.)

[Image: source.gif]

pretty sure fitted and turg are already wrestlers

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

If It is a minimal amount of work to create a player and assign stats. I'll do it.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

@Toast you still got your guys in that wwe fed?

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

12-16-2020, 01:28 PMRangerjase Wrote: If It is a minimal amount of work to create a player and assign stats. I'll do it.

oh yeah, I'm not about to go in depth on this.   In the character creation, for the face alone there's like 600+ options.    I'm thinking of just saying if you want to participate, pick a wrestler (from any genre or era) that you want to use and that'll be the base set.  I'll adjust height and weight to your shl person's stats and change the name (maybe the outfit) and badda-boom, we go have fun.

I'm all about the K.I.S.S. method here

Julio Tokolosh is in!

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History

I'm in

[Image: tenor.gif]

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

The Macho Man is in

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

Stuff in the off-season is always fun, count me in.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

Sounds fun, I would be in

@BarnabasCollins wrote some amazing rumbles

One from Jan 2020
Old one from 2015

He did others as well!

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

12-16-2020, 04:09 PMMack Wrote: Sounds fun, I would be in

@BarnabasCollins wrote some amazing rumbles

One from Jan 2020
Old one from 2015

He did others as well!

Yeah!  Those are the ones that originally inspired this Smile

Yes please.

[Image: traphag2.gif]
(sigs courtesy of Carpy48, BDonini, Turd Ferguson, FlappyGiraffe, and Sulovilen)

12-16-2020, 01:31 PMJayWhy Wrote: @Toast you still got your guys in that wwe fed?

Stopped doing that about a year ago now. Good times

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

You know they say that all men are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Samoa Joe and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another wrestler, you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But I'm a genetic freak and I'm not normal! So you got a 25%, AT BEST, at beat me. Then you add Kurt Angle to the mix, your chances of winning drastic go down. See the 3 way, at Sacrifice, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because Kurt Angle KNOWS he can't beat me and he's not even gonna try!

So Samoa Joe, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning at Sacrifice. But then you take my 75% chance of winning, if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, I got 141 2/3 chance of winning at Sacrifice. See Joe, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at Sacrifice.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]