Create Account

S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone

I'm really happy that @LordBirdman was willing to take a chance on picking me up as an UFA and I hope that I can help Colorado in a ring for him. it means a lot to me, even if I haven't been the best earner. Same with @ml002 and @UrsinZ I know I'm not the best earner but I'm glad you guys are willing to give me a chance to be on the team. I just hope I'll be able to join and help the team one day. all of you have helped me want to stay and try and earn, even when life is crazy.

[Image: juniped_shl.gif]

so it's great that all these people pinging a ton of people in this thread (that's what makes this site so great) but the m'pt actually says someone so i'm going to try and pick someone. i could easily go on about the people in the LRs im in but they know i'd be IA without um.

gonna give a christmas shout out to @bluesfan55 though. just since march when i joined i can see how much more he's matured . his enthusiasm for the site is unmatched and is a better writer than I am which is always cool to see and what makes this site so unique. i think he asks a question for literally every podcast on this site lol. it's difficult being on this site as a young person but blues takes the chirps well now and not to be too dad like but that will definitely serve him well later in life in the "real world". hopefully ill still be on the site to see him commit to zoomass in the future

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]

Guys in locker room of Quebec (@Evok, @Faelax,@Hordle, @Tylar, @TheCC, @Vandy, @enigmatic, @storm, @Keven, @siddhus, @Salming, @zeagle1, @Matteo, @Bayley, @kentakira, @Allegiant, @Brandon, @AL GRINGO, @iamslm22, @LimJahey, @ztevans, @Smiley ); thanks for everything on ice, on this forums of this game and on discord. Have a happy and healthy new year and I hope you all had nice Christmas eve - that also goes for all players here. Now let's go and get this cup!!

[Image: Zyhl0FL.png]

@nour my boy,, my sweet angel. my sweet angel baby boy. you work so hard and I appreciate you so friggin much. thanks for getting me on the site. miss u <3

[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

@Donini13 is a great/friendly GM who has helped me with my player development immensely and has been very open and honest with me about his expectations of me and my player.

I’m keeping this short, because like many others there are too many.

Sincere thank you to flareon and citizen of adraa for drafting me way back and harassing me into full activity.

Secondly and definitely not last thank you to all the timber’s. you are the best part of my day, it warms my heart to see you guys stick it out and get drafted, and then find success in the big leagues. Love you all.

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

Lots of things to say, not a lot of time to say them... as I am leaving this to the last minute.

@notorioustig @nour Thank you for giving me a start in this league, and for making Detroit the reason I stuck around here.
Thanks to all the falcons who make the daily in the LR so amazing. @Mutedfaith @roastpuff @"Awesomecakes" @Rangerjase @Halkohol @Mediocre_Fred @JSS @Mr. Finland @Aephino @Waters @dankoa and everyone else.

Thanks to my S53 bois for motivating me for the Teeps and $ gains and to get more involved in this site. @juke @Nhamlet @sve7en @boom @Faelax.

Huge shoutout to @SDCore for letting me get a shot at HO. It has been my most fulfilling and interesting role to date.

Major thanks to three people who I think make the site so so much better (along with everyone else mentioned) @"luketd" @DrunkenTeddy @Kalakar. Without your hard work this would be not as cool. I know a lot of people probably tagged you in this, but I will make it one more, dammit.

General thanks to other awesome people I forgot to mention, but who have 100% made my site experience better. @hhh81 @WannabeFinn@Zoone16 @StamkosFan @Zema @Muerto @Inf1d3l @TheDangaZone

I am coming up on 1 year on the site and have never felt as invested into a community and group of people as I do with The SHL. That is thanks to all of you. Cheers.

Thanks Wasty, Carpy, JSS, TurdFerguson, Geekusoid and Awesomecakes for the sigs!
[Image: reidsuth.gif]

@AgentSmith630 Thank you for all the work you do with the SMJHL sims. It's an extremely intense job at times I'm sure and you do a great job with it.

@Steelhead77 @Mike Izzy Thank you for bringing me back to the Dragons and having kept it up to the standard it was at when I left it with my original player. I'm so happy to see the Calgary franchise is still a pillar of the league and it has the same atmosphere as before.

[Image: NyUD4Ch.jpg]
[Image: 95lCCDx.png]

[Image: iXI1ET6.png]

@Katth Thank you for picking me as your Co. I hope we can win a cup before your real life takes over.

@trashae Thanks a ton for helping out with the team and being an amazing captain. You've relieved me of a lot of stress with college and I appreciate it.

@RedCapeDiver It's a pleasure to have you stick around KEL management when you're a big boy GM now. Thanks for constantly fixing our spreadsheet formulas. Best SHL F1 driver I know since I don't think Kalash is here.

@leafs1997 Love having you around, you've been an amazing addition to the team. 

@SDCore Best commissioner in my short time on the site. Thanks for all that you did in your tenure.

@Kylrad You're the best league player I know. It must be tough to put up with plebs all the time, thank you for duoing with me. Also thank you for answering my FHM questions.

@nykonax You're a great guy and it's always fun to game with you. Thank you for the school storyline you've brought to the LR.

@JNH Thank you for being an awesome person and helping me with homework, I love you for it.

@dmills3 You were a huge inspiration for me as I started college full time. Thank you for teaching me it's possible to take six courses. Also thanks for all the draft picks.

@Gwdjohnson You're actually cool and don't smell bad. I wish it worked out that we could game more.

@AgentSmith630 You're doing an incredible job as SMJHL simmer. Thank you for putting up with my nitpick stuff.

[Image: jrousseau.gif]
[Image: j7ebBxQ.png] [Image: FbT2Pb1.png]
Canada Knights Canada Knights Canada

@The__Y-man__100

You are a great man! Thanks for doing an amazing job with PT tasks and Team Latvia! We are going to rise to the top! Have a great New Year!

[Image: 47052_s.gif]
[Image: 3NfeQdx.png]
[Image: rwzgzyB.png]
[Image: ju78wnC.png]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

I'd like to take this opportunity to not say thank you to any individual member, but more the entire community surrounding the SHL.
Everyone from owners to the members only logging in a few times a week/month make this site the great place that it is.

As with any time many people come together there are people you like more and less, some you'll agree with more than others and as we've seen people don't agree. But that disagreement most often stems from the care and passion we all have for this great game/community!

So this is my thank you to everyone here!
Thank you for caring and making our SHL the best it can be!

[Image: m59RPb7.png]   [Image: FcWmVTl.png]
[Image: krazkoSEA.gif]
credit to amazing @Carpy48, @Ragnar @sköldpaddor, @the_paytonium & @sulovilen !

All memes aside I'll say something nice about @Gwdjohnson. He was super active when I drafted him and has obviously helped build the incredible locker room that is Anchorage. At first he couldn't handle the banter but he's learned and evolved and now never seems to get his tits in a twist. He's also taken over the running of the Armada and is doing a pretty bang tidy job so far. Still didn't fucking meet me for a beer but maybe I'll forgive him finally in the spirit of Christmas.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-27-2020, 09:57 AM by goldenglutes.)

I would like to say something nice about @Gwdjohnson. Not only am I continuing my tradition of tagging him in every PT that I do, but we've gotten a lot closer over the last few months and I just want him to know that he's a wonderful person and I'll always be here to listen

@hotdog @Briedaqueduc @micool132 @5ympathies you guys aight too

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

Jayhawk and Nokazoa are always engaging everyone in the Nevada family. I know they're the GMs but I've played for GMs that don't do that. It's a special trait to lead a locker room socially that way as a gm.

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]
[Image: duderino.gif]

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.

@Arkz - While I disagree with your power rankings, I appreciate your contributions to the leagues we're in. You are the best SMJHL Goalie and an inspiration to us all. You da real mvp.

[Image: b6kz2LW.png]
[Image: CWUfbzX.jpg]