Create Account

S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone

i really like the players in the hamilton steelhawks and i feel like they are really great at keeping me interested in the league

@nour you are really funny and i like your jokes, and even though you may miss hooks a lot in league, you keep it light hearted

@Waters you are also really funny and I'm glad we could reunite since we used to play together in Detroit or some shit i don't remember that was a couple years ago

@Hallsy its really funny when you say "ah know, ah know" even though you don't really know, makes me laugh

@Gooney you are also really funny

i play league almost everyday with everyone listed here and its really helped me though the pandemic and school stress and all that, and i truly think its the best LR I've ever been in

[Image: izzy.PNG]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone - by aleks - 12-21-2020, 01:27 AM