Create Account

S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone
(This post was last modified: 12-21-2020, 04:34 PM by Henrik.)

@AgentSmith630 - Thanks for taking on the Co-GM job and doing such a fantastic job.

@hhh81 - The GM that drafted me, you gave me my first experience of management on a sim team and instilled me with many of the values that guide my hand in managing SFP today. Great person and great leader, thanks for the Colorado days!

@tweedledunn - You were very helpful in the early and volatile days of my GM job in SFP. You really helped me stabilize into that position once Daft left and for that I am very grateful.

@LordBirdman - It was a pleasure sharing the LR with you in COL and I'm very happy to have you with us in SFP. Helpful, honest and friendly. Can't ask for much more than that.

@StamkosFan - Couldnt ask for a better head of Team Sweden in the IIHF. You're dedication and work ethic was an inspiration to me in my early days on the site and was part of the reason I stayed on the site.

@39alaska39 - I really appreciate you having the trust in me to pick me as the co-gm of the expansion team that never was. That gave me the confidence to apply for the GM spot in SFP when the opportunity came up.

@Segi @BadWolf - I've never had much interactions with you two other than my quick stints as a Mentor as well as my season in SMJHL HO as an intern but I have never heard anyone say a bad word about either of you and I know that the work that you guys do for the league is invaluable to all of our enjoyment of this community. Thanks for all that you do to make this a better place for all of us.

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone - by Henrik - 12-21-2020, 12:48 PM