Create Account

S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone

Something nice? Do I really have to? Ok fine...

Starting with the two clowns that brought me here, @Roamus and @leafs1997 are two of my biggest HD rivals and best of friends. Leafs won't let me hear the end of me actually calling him my friend, but he is. Both dudes are solid people and getting to play in the J and get drafted to the same team with them has been the very best of fun. 

One of the best relationships I've developed by playing this game is with @trashae. My captain, oh my captain, you have been so great to the rooks of "Killowna" and I can't thank you enough for all the help with my first player and making me feel so welcome on the team. I'm going to miss you when you go big time, but I appreciate the hell out of you man.

And lastly I'd like to say thank you to @Katth and @Naosu for bringing me to Kelowna and giving me a chance on the team. Means the a lot and I can't thank you two enough.

Merry Chr....oh screw it, BAH HUMBUG

[Image: GxHbd5R.png]

[Image: QhAQn2i.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: yIvjn4j.png]
Thnx @Carpy48 for the sig!

Messages In This Thread
RE: S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone - by Titan - 12-22-2020, 05:02 AM