Create Account

S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone
(This post was last modified: 12-22-2020, 05:12 AM by Mutedfaith.)

I wish I had the time, discipline and dedication to thank each and everyone of you involved in the SHL in whatever capacity. Without you all running, playing and even actively trying to game this league we all wouldn't be here right now, thanking people. Unfortunately, I don't have either of those three qualities, so I'm just going to pick a few people.

@notorioustig and @nour, the GM's in my days as a Falcon player, and the people who have probably taught me nearly everything I know about this league. I keep learning from you guys everyday, and hope to someday be as good as a GM for my players as you are.

@Segi, who made me feel right at home in the Swiss lockerroom from the day I joined this league and decided to represent the land of chocolate and cuckoo clocks.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

Messages In This Thread
RE: S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone - by Mutedfaith - 12-22-2020, 05:04 AM