Create Account

S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone
(This post was last modified: 12-22-2020, 05:56 AM by Katth.)

Where to start... Thanks to @Steelhead77 @Mike Izzy @Weretarantula @BarnabasCollins @Off @Slappydoodle @DollarAndADream @bk1689 @ej27 @The__Y-man__100 @ACapitalChicago @Wally @leafsftw1967 @Mack @retuperkele @bigbluex02 @Wongy @Jala @kikish18 for making the Calgary Dragons feel like family!

Also big thanks to @Naosu @RedCapeDiver @trashae @leafs1997 for helping me run the Kelowna Knights. I could not have done this without you and let's make the next few seasons count.

And thanks to a few random people for their amazing work on the site. 
@BadWolf You've done an amazing job as SMJHL Commish and hope you will continue to do so for a very long time.
@hotdog The PT Department is going to lose a great head and member. You've done an amazing job to make life easier for us and I think PT has improved even more after Mike Izzy left it in your hands.
@"luketd" You're doing so many things on the site, but having up-to-date history and team profile pages has been a blessing.
@Kalakar @AgentSmith630 You guys are doing an amazing job simming for us. 
@SDCore You've been an excellent SHL Commish, thank you for that!

Last but not least a thank you to my fellow SMJHL GM's for making the GM Discord server a fun place.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone - by Katth - 12-22-2020, 05:55 AM