Create Account

S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone

One person? Jeez ok....

@JSS you are a dope. But I have never seen someone take so much shit and still show up for work. I’m just saying. No matter where you go someone is giving you shit. Once new guys started in, I couldnt anymore. You are a good friend. And seeing you grow up from the asshole angsty teenager into an asshole angsty 20 year old in the last few years has been fun. You are dope bro. Don’t let any of the internet shit stains tell you otherwise. Maybe the most fun I’ve had on the site was on discord, but shut up. Watching the Seattle locker room go from jss, @Jepox @"BoucherFan12" and myself to a great room filled with super supportive and wonderful positive people was amazing. Especially coming from you and cam. It was great and I really appreciate it. Thanks Yanni for being a mentor when I needed one.

Shit should have been a pt....

[Image: Fantobens.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone - by Fantobens - 12-22-2020, 09:46 AM