Create Account

S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone
(This post was last modified: 12-22-2020, 01:21 PM by EricNCSU.)

I want to shout out @puolivalmiste and @RedCapeDiver for the work they have done in the Texas locker room keeping people engaged and excited, cheering on teammates etc.  As the team has improved the locker room has gotten more and more fun and team oriented.  Of course, I would be remiss if I didn't also shout out @dankoa who built this current roster.  This is his team and he put in the hard work to slog through bad years and build a formidable roster that could compete with the best.  Puoli and RCD are building on his legacy and his foundation and turning the Renegades into a team to be feared in the SHL. 

Also, huge toasts to @AgentSmith630 and @Kalakar for doing kick ass sims! That's hard work and very time consuming. You literally keep the SHL/SMJHL going!

[Image: hudson.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone - by EricNCSU - 12-22-2020, 01:21 PM