Create Account

S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone

So many users to be thankful for, lets start with those who seem to be always available to answer my dumb questions (@RedCapeDiver , @Briedaqueduc , @Nokazoa , @Kalakar , @Blastmeaway , @BadWolf , @Zombiewolf well actually the whole updaters team as there are too many to list them all.

Big thanks goes to my current GM's @Keygan and @"TommySalami" for creating such a great team and great group of users. I do go MIA once in a while but never for too long, more like a re-charge and skip out from LR chats for a day or so. @Mazatt @boom @CrazyMojito @Muford @"JT3 are team guys and always ready to pick up where we left off. Thanks for that and any other help you have given me.

[Image: Snoopdogg.gif]
    [Image: d9J5DHT.png]        norway      [Image: d9J5DHT.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone - by Snoopdogg - 12-22-2020, 03:26 PM