Create Account

S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone

@Faelax @Evok I owe you both a lot. Not only are you the reason I have a team and am getting playing time. You've helped teach me a decent bit both on and off the ice. You're the best!

@Keven I really hope this is the right one.. KEVEN! you're always in the locker room. Like for real for real. I think that we are probably the most active LR presences on game day. Not only that you do our score captures and make sure that those who want to watch can. You're a good dude.

@TheCC You smell. You're a pretty cool dude. Not only are we teammates here but also in the ISFL/DSFL. I enjoy talking to you even if I don't spend a lot of time in the Ducks LR. 

@"Panda" You are my ISFL GM. You're also a cool teammate. Even if you are a dirty Boston fan. Also T-Swift is alright I guess.

@zeagle1 You're a cool guy. We met in DSFL and have talked quiet a bit in one discord or another. I'm glad that QCC was able to grab you in the draft.

@ztevans CAROLINA BROTHER! GO CANES! You're a really cool guy. Even if you're name confuses me most days. Plus you're a Canes fan so that's all that matters.

@Tylar You're new to QCC! But you seem cool. Welcome to the team!

@Matteo Imagine being the greatest QCC goalie ever. You don't have to cause that's you. Matteo since day 1, you've invited me into the LR and have made it seem like I have been a part of the team way longer then I have. We're constantly joking about how much we suck. Last season when you got your first shutout and then a few weeks later when the DENNYS meme was born. It's been a great time.

@enigmatic ENIGY! You've made me two sigs. We're on the same ISFL team, I think I can't actually remember. You're really cool and it's fun to joke around with you. 

@storm You're a cool dude. We've talked quiet a bit and like to spam emotes to each other. I am glad that we're on a team together.

@QCC To the rest of my teammates. You're all great and we're the best team in the league!

@sve7en -Insert gun emoji-

[img=0x0]https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/grUaWFD9ou9EjLV73AFr8OZ5Z5ZgBJHWeh35DDNtFgI/https/i.imgur.com/hQtmi8A.png[/img]
CitadellesCitadelles

Messages In This Thread
RE: S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone - by Hordle - 12-23-2020, 09:54 AM