Create Account

S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone

So many people to shoutout. Hope I didn't forget anyone, apologies in advance if I did.

@dmills3 and @SecondSucks22 for taking a shot on me in the S53 draft class and using a first round pick on me. It's been absolutely great to be a Whaler! Special shoutout to Mills for being such a help in teaching me how to be a GM. Couldn't have done it without you.

The Vancouver management group that I've worked with at various times through the seasons with Mills, @Dextaria @Gwdjohnson @Pythonic @Inf1d3l @"luketd" @grok. You all helped in putting together a champion. 

The players I played with and managed in Vancouver, there's just far too many to name. Every one of you has been a joy to talk to, from the time that we were embracing the suck in the basement of the Western Conference all the way through to our Four Star Cup win and beyond. Keep being awesome!

@Keygan and @"TommySalami", y'all brought me to Edmonton and have been incredible GMs since I joined. We're going to get that goddamn Cup soon, I can feel it.

The whole Edmonton gang, @karlssens @James Truong @Julio Tokolosh @MrStennett @Nokazoa @C9Van @Emiko @FinnRhys @Snoopdogg @CrazyMojito @Mazatt. All of you are a joy to talk to in the LR every day  Blizzard

The incredible S53 GM class, @LordBirdman @sve7en @Faelax @Zomp @EricNCSU @Nhamlet @juke. Keep being awesome!

Our amazing simmers, @AgentSmith630 @TheSparkyDee and @Kalakar. Thank you for all that you do for this site.

The SHN gang, of which there are way too many to shoutout specifically here. Y'all know who you are. It's been a pleasure to write incredible media and shitpost with you guys.

The SHL HO members that I've worked with, @SDCore @nour @GoonerBear @Baelor Swift @Allegiant @reid @CementHands. We went through a lot in those 2 seasons and the conversations we had were enjoyable. Keep it up!

And last but not least, thanks to @Vandy for introducing me to this damn place. Sorry about not drafting you.

Peace out!

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone - by boom - 12-26-2020, 01:18 PM