Create Account

S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone

12-26-2020, 03:35 PMRenomitsu Wrote: @jeffie43 - Hi jeffie. I don't think I need a lot of words here. <3

@GeckoeyGecko - 'e' is a great meme and all, but your passion for bird champions, pixel sigs, and farming as well as your newfound empathy for Yordles make you one of the more iconic figures in the SHL!

@traphag - It was awesome to have another scientist in the LR in Anaheim, and the continuity from SBA -> SHL was a big part of why I decided to stay on in this league. You're awesome, and I hope you're doing well through all of the pandemic craziness.

And then of course all of the guys and gals on Buffalo - thanks for humoring me and selecting me so early in the first round. I haven't been a perfect earner and there isn't a lot of time for me to be active in the LR, but I appreciate you taking the risk on me and hope I've contributed meaningfully to the Buffalo culture. I couldn't have asked for a more welcoming environment (as much as I joke about leaving in FA or asking for trades).

<3

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

Messages In This Thread
RE: S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone - by GeckoeyGecko - 12-26-2020, 03:43 PM