Create Account

S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone

Have to first and foremost say thank you to @hhh81 for drafting me, getting me interested in the league, supporting my management aspirations and still being a great help in Colorado.

Big thank you to @Jumbobone19 for being an awesome co-GM and great person to work alongside - you're doing a great job and of course are a great person to have in any locker room.

Thank you @lespoils for being an awesome presence in Colorado and hugely helpful with management advice. 

Big shout out to @Thatguy91 and @AgentSmith630 for doing a great job with SFP and making that an enjoyable place to be.

Much love to the crew in Colorado that make it a great place, @Ruggsy, @ProjectSaint, @wumaduce, @Fluw, @juniped, @Demolish.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

Messages In This Thread
RE: S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone - by LordBirdman - 12-27-2020, 06:50 PM