Create Account

S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone

There's so very many people on this site who have kept me here.  I have a tendency to get bored with things pretty quickly and it's these people (and I'm sure a few more I'll forget) that have kept me here and enjoying my time.

First, to the entire DET locker room, you guys are always positive and engaging. From the historic team that won the cup with me to everyone else who has joined since, you guys are easily what makes that LR the best in the league, one I will never leave, you will have to kick me if you want me gone.

Next, to my Hawks guys. There's never any shortage of entertainment and positivity in the Hammy discord. Always someone to talk to and something going on. I understand why people want to get in there because I can't imagine a better SHL team to get into. From the extreme weird to the movie nights and even our secret santa, you guys know how to welcome a guy and have become my friends.

@notorioustig You picked up a goalie who you had never talked to, with a dumb name and no idea what he was doing and helped me get my bearings on a new concept. You brought me into the best draft class and I cannot thank you enough. From the constant willingness to help to the ridiculous memes, you're a great guy and a great friend.

@nour You always put a smile on my face. You're a ridiculous human in the best way. I'm sure you and Tig were both a big part of why I'm even in Hammy now and I'm grateful for that. Always a genuine welcome when I hop into VC and nothing, but positivity coming from you.

@Hallsy I still don't understand how I lucked into the best spot for a goalie in this league. Thank you for drafting me into the strangest place I've ever been and I hate you for the absolute horrors you post in there. I can separate everyone from their discord, but for some reason, no matter how many times I see you for real, you're always that bird to me. Thanks for taking a chance on me and making my time in the SHL great so far.

@Gwdjohnson I'm glad Hallsy fired you and you were forced to go find a management spot elsewhere. But for real, you're a genuinely funny guy and always a kick to talk to. You do not deserve the crap you get even though I'm sure the majority of it is tongue in cheek. Thanks for being you.

I want to thank you four for going against your better judgement and drafting a player with the first name A. You guys have shaped my first experience with a sim league and I can't thank you enough for how it has turned out thus far.

@Rangerjase Always nice, always helpful, always ridiculous. That would be enough, but we've become fast friends. Sure, being on good teams and winning awards has been great, but I could have been on the worst team and finding a friend like you would have been enough to keep me here. I talk to you everyday and I do not see that stopping anytime soon. Thanks for always being there and always being a friend.

@leviadan You're so funny and entertaining. Every time we play games together is a riot and every video of yours is great and does not get the recognition it deserves. Between your media, absurd graphics and the BLM charity run, the SHL is a better place with you in it. I'm glad you're in my life now.

@TheSparkyDee I thought I got lucky with the S53 boys, but then this site kept giving when you came in. We play games, we talk and laugh. It's been great. You're a genuinely nice person and I enjoy spending time talking to you.

I wanted to write a specific blurb about each and every one of you, however I am a procrastinator and yea. I'm probably going to miss tagging some people and I'm sorry about that.  Just know that I would @everyone on this site to let them know that this has been such a great experience getting to know you all. I may not have talked directly to you, but you all are great people and I never would have stuck with this if it weren't for each and every one of you. Thank you.

@Fantobens I only wish I could be on every team with you.

@Mediocre_Fred For bread and bravery 

@Mutedfaith Helpfulness and absurd memes

@roastpuff Playing games, staring at your food

@Aephino I'm still scared of pinging you

@reid Pushing me to get better at graphics

@Mayuu Your streams are delightful

@Halkohol I couldn't have asked for a better GM of Sweden

@Mr. Finland I will always give my dogs extra pets for you

@JMacNCheese I miss you buddy

@Waters I don't know why we started off hating each other, but I'm glad we don't now.

@Gooney Without a doubt the strangest person I've met on here. Don't ever change.

@JumpierPegasus .... you know what you did.

[Image: awesomecakes.gif]
[Image: beautifulphoenix.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone - by Jobin - 12-27-2020, 06:53 PM