Create Account

S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone

There's many nice people that I've met throughout the year and about an half I've been here. Sorry if I miss any in advance

First off, @Zoone16 for taking a chance on me, I don't think I looked like a super attractive prospect back then and I'm supper glad he decided to draft me and gave me my first experience with the Knights. Also quick shoutout to all the knoots that were there when I was there Knights

Then I would also like to give a quick shoutout to @Wastyand @JT3 for, again, giving me a chance and drafting me back in S48. I'm really glad that you guys did, and I'm very thankful for that. 

Then I guess I should give another shoutout to my canadian people ( @Gwdjohnson, @Nokazoa, @Kalakar, @Naosu ,  @charlieconway , @RotticusScott , @5ympathies , @Ferda , @dmills3 , @Gumbaman and a bunch more I'm sorry if I forgot). You guys are awesome and thanks for being that awesome and hopefully we win more of them gold medals

@hotdog@goldenglutes I can't thank you guys enough. Just before you guys traded for me I was ready to retire. It would have been right now. But you guys gave me back interest and I'm now max earning, which is a thing I never did before. You guys are doing an awesome job with Atlanta and I'm so happy to be apart of the beginning of a dynasty. 
I guess this applies to the Atlanta locker room too ( @Jepox , @micool132, @Blastmeaway, @Patty , @Toivo , @Leppish, @caltroit_red_flames , and more I'm sorry for anyone i forgot) , you guys are awesome and bring so much life to the locker room, and I do believe we are one of the best out there. :berrymydick:

@Gwdjohnsonim tagging you twice cause you're that nice of a guy. The meme around here is to give you shit, but it's because we love you. I consider you like one of my closest friend on here and I really enjoy your presence around on discord and shit. :widestpeepohappy:

@Nokazoa nasa peepo

@jeffie43 you're cool I guess

@RotticusScott I would like you if you didn't take PEDs but you're cool still

Love you guys <3

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone - by Briedaqueduc - 12-27-2020, 10:48 PM