Create Account

S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone

@Nictox @TML99 Y'all, were the best minors GMs i could ask for and really helped me find my way on the site here

@fishy @Capt_Blitzkrieg @Evok @MrStennett @EricNCSU and any other Crows I missed I loved playing on the team with y'all and it was a great time being in the SMJHL even though we didnt win anything

@JSS @Jepox @Noble I miss seeing all of y'all in the Tampa LR at 2 AM and chatting

@PremierBromanov @Fitted2106 @MCP_ @trella @hockeyiscool @Rangerjase @Jericson y'all make being on Tampa a great time and even though i dont chat in the LR too often i enjoy being around yall a lot

@sköldpaddor @Kalakar @Jenny @Pris @ztevans i miss seeing yall around in the LR and it was great being teammates with you guys

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone - by Rankle - 12-27-2020, 11:38 PM